ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

Deleted User - 10770065

Said I would be there till beast is dead, its dead.

5645ce7c3c182ca465db7e05c64aa927.png

SourImmaculateCob-size_restricted.gif

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Praying odz and 100 actually give us a good war without recruitment. 100 seem to be the favourites but ODZ are the only ones who can be considered anything close to war tested.

Please guys we are begging for no recruitment from each other >< let’s have 1 good war this world

blckdrgn1

I look forward to seeing you trash on ODZ and then, if things go wrong for 100, try to jump ship to ODZ with your justifications on why 100 was a failure :)
Also for the record, I didnt "try to jump ship" to 100 lol they reached out to me and I agreed to help them. Even if 100 wins, I will still consider 100 a loss for me personally and an end to my win streak but I will still fight like hell for 100 :)

See you all in the battle field.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also for the record, I didnt "try to jump ship" to 100 lol they reached out to me and I agreed to help them. Even if 100 wins, I will still consider 100 a loss for me personally and an end to my win streak but I will still fight like hell for 100 :)

See you all in the battle field.
OMG pls stop with that see you on BF, we already saw you lul

blckdrgn1

Next time your side of the fight won’t be 4x bigger than mine and my tribe will actually work as a team haha

See you on the battle field :p

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Best of luck Cody. I understand where you're coming from. You got into a situation, as well as all other BEASTies, that all comes down on the fault of one person. Sure there were a lot of BEASTies that brought what happened on to themselves but Fred's lack of leadership and ability to control his members from breaking mutually beneficial diplo and then him pissing on a potential ally … Well, Res Ipsa Loquitur...

Fred was a myopic, egotistical mad man. Ultimately, it was leadership's fault for landing BEAST in the position they ended up in. However, I can imagine being part of BEAST's leadership, unless your name is Freddy-poo, you're only there to carry his water. So really the buck stops with him. Ego absolutely never has a place in leadership, ever. This is just a lesson that reinforces that fact.

I wouldn't normally blast him in public but since he called me 4 times while I was on a flight across the country and traveling home (while I assume he was drunk) to scream at me and cuss me out, saying he's going to rim my noob ass... Well.. I can't help myself. I suppose between ol' Freddy boy and I, I had the last laugh after that last conversation we had.

I've just spent w100 squashing old and new beefs. With Fred being my last one. If I retire now, I can retire in peace <3

DeletedUser115571

Said I would be there till beast is dead, its dead.

You jumped ship within 24 hours of us declaring, so they were far from dead when you tagtailed and ran. We all know you by now. You will fight for 100 as long as they have the upperhand, As soon as it would look like it would go sour for 100 you would be the first to stop logging on. This is just you, we all know it. I am sure you know it too, even if it is unpleasant to admit even to yourself.

You were also bitching about how ODZ did 100s bidding. How can joining them not be doing their work. Hypocrizy my best Cody as its best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115770

104 villages lost for RWBY with only 4.5 mil ODD? Do you even call that defending with your own troops? :D:D

My +30 hours trains with only 1 nuke front went through your villages mate, I'm sure you left the account when the war started.

Also like always you blame others for the failure, They didn't listen to you???? :D:D I'm just wondering who was the one had been in the forums all the time and throwing BS to ODZ family and 100??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

just on a completely off topic post, i want to acknowledge that conor mcgregor is somehow a better texan than everyone in Texas

conor-mcgregors-sad-excuse-for-a-football-throw-becomes-a-notorious-meme-xx-photos-4.jpg