TLW (The Last World)

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello externals.

Thought it was time to give some more information about my plans for W100. I announced quite a while ago that I was planning on making this premade and I got a lot of interest and now the world is becoming near I would like to start setting things up.

I wanted to just clear a few things up for the community before I go any further and here we go. Over the years of me playing TW I have built myself a bad name due to silly things I have done because of the urge of wanting to lead and because of this I wanted to apologise to every single person I have done this too. W83 was a world that I must say has stuck with me , Jake , Trex & Al we played that world together for a long time and went through so much and I back stabbed you and tried to join Golden and for the first time I would like to publicly say sorry for that and hopefully that can be put to bed.

Now moving on I have lead on multiple occasions , So a lot of people know how I lead. I expect everyone to hold there own and to be there if the tribe needs you. Tribe comes first then your account. I do have a very aggressive way of leading a tribe and if you want to play with a aggressive tribe then this tribe may be perfect for you.

Requirements.

I would like people who are willing to learn and ready to put the effort in. I did say in my last post I am willing to teach people and I still am. I have multiple players in the premade that have played the game for many years like myself. Another big thing is that you have Skype, Communication in a tribe is key.

You also need to be able to perform under pressure and be willing to put more effort into the game when the tribe needs it.

The competition for W100 is building up nicely and this is going to be a tough world and I wish everyone who is planning to Join W100 goodluck.

If you are interested in the premade please hit me up my Skype username is amg94inc

Thanks

Sam - Incoming Impact

Michael Corleone.

dont you already have a thread for your premade already lol you couldve just apologized to people u screwed over 1 by 1 doing it on here seems pretty tacky and cheap and a call for attention.

tl;dr plz join my tribe guys i changed i promisez

DeletedUser118416

Ew Skype is terrible discord is the way forward.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
World 83 was your last world and you backstabbed people. Big surprise. You are a disgrace to the TW community. You are a known spy and a known backstabber. You will likely "teach" new players by giving them information that is common knowledge to people who have played beforehand. Then at the first chance you get you will sell them out.

You are not sorry, you're just trying to weasel your way into a top tribe so that you could turn on them again. And none of us who know you will fall for your bs.

DeletedUser

Just own W83 as the correct decision for christs sake. Golden won, not NAM.

Schizophrenic

Hello externals.

Thought it was time to give some more information about my plans for W100. I announced quite a while ago that I was planning on making this premade and I got a lot of interest and now the world is becoming near I would like to start setting things up.

I wanted to just clear a few things up for the community before I go any further and here we go. Over the years of me playing TW I have built myself a bad name due to silly things I have done because of the urge of wanting to lead and because of this I wanted to apologise to every single person I have done this too. W83 was a world that I must say has stuck with me , Jake , Trex & Al we played that world together for a long time and went through so much and I back stabbed you and tried to join Golden and for the first time I would like to publicly say sorry for that and hopefully that can be put to bed.

Now moving on I have lead on multiple occasions , So a lot of people know how I lead. I expect everyone to hold there own and to be there if the tribe needs you. Tribe comes first then your account. I do have a very aggressive way of leading a tribe and if you want to play with a aggressive tribe then this tribe may be perfect for you.

Requirements.

I would like people who are willing to learn and ready to put the effort in. I did say in my last post I am willing to teach people and I still am. I have multiple players in the premade that have played the game for many years like myself. Another big thing is that you have Skype, Communication in a tribe is key.

You also need to be able to perform under pressure and be willing to put more effort into the game when the tribe needs it.

The competition for W100 is building up nicely and this is going to be a tough world and I wish everyone who is planning to Join W100 goodluck.

If you are interested in the premade please hit me up my Skype username is amg94inc

Thanks

Sam - Incoming Impact

Diddnt you backstab on w5 w65 w80 too?

atmospherecf

Let's relax with all this hate. Let Sam do his thing....

Age of Ultron

Hello externals.

Requirements.

Thanks

Sam - Incoming Impact

I'd like to join, where do i apply ?

Michael Corleone.

the last world was w80. everything after that is garbage