teepee tier tribes

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
Haha :p yeah i'm more focussed on US servers right now. But still, tribes that use spies and consider helping your tribemates a bad thing are not tribes i want to be a part of. They wil probaly contact some other big players in our tribe now though.

DeletedUser83995

Maybe they aren't impressed anymore by your slow ass growth hhaha

Considering he's currently on a rank 4 account on another world and start this world late. I think his growth is just fine. Taking mostly bonus barbs early hes got to have close to a fully nuke right now. Would assume a train. He should be a good position to go on a pretty decent nobling streak here soon as long as he runs into no stacks/turtles.

Thoughts on TEO:

Their duke is not only using spy's but he has a history (judging by TW stats) To ether get board after 10-20 villages, or the inability to handle a large account. As he always seems to quit between 10-20 villages and gets internaled. So I don't see TEO being a long term tribe. Unless they have a good backup leader.

Last edited:

DeletedUser118016

The Duke of TEO is also the Duke of ANA on World 99. They are Rank 1. His personal account is Rank 27 (best was 12) and his ODT is Ranked 5th.

The most villages Charlton has played on, and grown almost from scratch, numbered in its thousands.

Staying power isn't something you need to worry about.

DeletedUser118016

I had an invite sitting from TEO for a while, and before i supported a tribemate when he had an incoming train from .c4. i was 99% sure going to get invite into their academy tribe. But after they told me they are the type of tribe that uses spy's i don't know if i want to join them.

The hyprocrisy is real :D

d555d9f220a0eab9b1e3fe4c7fb75925.png

Sorry about the 'noobs' comment but it's true. :p

I just think it's sad that the rank2 tribe with 905000 point advantage on us needs to use spies.

We do not *need* a spy.

Exercising information that is given to us willingly is common practice. If we said 'STOP!! BE GONE WITH THAT INFORMATION!!' we wouldn't be doing a very good job Diplomatically.

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Actually we're playing *fenrir*, so we're pretty able to hold on big accounts :) check w99 if you're wondering.

And we never asked for spies, they linked intels from themself; don't be so salty guys ^^

buch'

DeletedUser83995

Not being salty, just having an opinion. I am not even playing here really. PP farming while I focus on my other world as its in the "wrapping up" stages.

The Evil Organization

Well you were trying but it's all GUCCI now buddy. <3

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

Well you were trying but it's all GUCCI now buddy. <3

There was no trying I made an opinion based off you accounts TWstats so it was factual based. On your account you have never made it past 20 villages. The opinion, was assuming it was your only account and that you have not played on any other account.

Same assumption could be made about me as I have never played on my "The Scientist." account past 3 villages but its my forum account. But my statement was not trying it was based on factual information.

DeletedUser119197

There was no trying I made an opinion based off you accounts TWstats so it was factual based. On your account you have never made it past 20 villages. The opinion, was assuming it was your only account and that you have not played on any other account.

Same assumption could be made about me as I have never played on my "The Scientist." account past 3 villages but its my forum account. But my statement was not trying it was based on factual information.

Bruh this dude is so boring I swear go away with your stupid Bold and italic writing go get rimmed on your “other” world lol

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Considering he's currently on a rank 4 account on another world and start this world late. I think his growth is just fine. Taking mostly bonus barbs early hes got to have close to a fully nuke right now. Would assume a train. He should be a good position to go on a pretty decent nobling streak here soon as long as he runs into no stacks/turtles.

Thoughts on TEO:

Their duke is not only using spy's but he has a history (judging by TW stats) To ether get board after 10-20 villages, or the inability to handle a large account. As he always seems to quit between 10-20 villages and gets internaled. So I don't see TEO being a long term tribe. Unless they have a good backup leader.

I was being sarcastic lol
He got banned after he grew ridiculously fast, right now he's just growing way slower then before his ban but still fast af hahah

The Evil Organization

Well it has made it passed 20 villages if you look at one specifically but still not very good as every world I play with this very account i usaully end up co playing as it will benefit my tribe at the time. But I do see your point by looking at TWstats haha.

DeletedUser83995

Bruh this dude is so boring I swear go away with your stupid Bold and italic writing go get rimmed on your “other” world lol

Doubt that will happen, Rank 2. Worlds in end stages just a waiting game at this point. Thanks for the encouragement though. My offer for W104 still stands if you feel like getting rimmed early :)

Shadowcaste.

Well it has made it passed 20 villages if you look at one specifically but still not very good as every world I play with this very account i usaully end up co playing as it will benefit my tribe at the time. But I do see your point by looking at TWstats haha.

And you lost that world hmmm seems like if you reach above 20 villages you lose 100% of the time :p

DeletedUser119197

Doubt that will happen, Rank 2. Worlds in end stages just a waiting game at this point. Thanks for the encouragement though. My offer for W104 still stands if you feel like getting rimmed early :)

Bruh I’m playing 102 my next will be 105 if anything... like you said “wines* can’t play 2 world at once wines*” lol

DeletedUser83995

Bruh I’m playing 102 my next will be 105 if anything... like you said “wines* can’t play 2 world at once wines*” lol

I can play two worlds at once, but HP the one you asked me to join would be a bit to fast paced for me to do while finishing up 1 world trying to stay number 2 player, going for the top spot. (haven't checked the settings but normally its 2-4 speed)

But 105 will work better for me anyways will start after Christmas :)

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i highly doubt it as i have only played like 3 worlds over the last 5 years and i wasnt rimmed on 2 nd the other one was recent against 2 tribes

maybe you are thinking of someone else

Your still around talking shit ? You got rimmed on 94 by ONE tribe not "against 2 tribes" just this year, I don't even know why you bother to post for ever making your self look the fool.

Last edited:

Corey Taylor

What's your IGN's ?

DeletedUser83995

What's your IGN's ?

It's on the US server
The Scientist.
Rank 2
Rank 3 ODA
Rank 1 ODS

My in game names here have varied but if you want them I can PM you. Never played any worlds under the same name besides W86 and now W103 to pp farm haha.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's on the US server
The Scientist.
Rank 2
Rank 3 ODA
Rank 1 ODS

My in game names here have varied but if you want them I can PM you. Never played any worlds under the same name besides W86 and now W103 to pp farm haha.

Rank 2...rank 3...rank 5 and what of that?