How many tribes?/

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date

DeletedUser119197

.like honestly..

i understand that making 2/4 tribes has benefits but where is the bleeding respect and dignity? there are tribes of 2/3 on a HP WORLD lol how desperate do you possibly have to be...

absolute embarrassing.. anyone who has more than 2/3 tribes. get a grip. call yourselves pros?

and if your in one of the family tribes, get yourself an account check.

lol

DeletedUser119197

a little haha
207104170001202.jpg

DeletedUser120056

Umm. Well, lets see. Play your game. They play their's simple as that. lol

DeletedUser119075

Well at least they have many friends to create that many tribes..... Unlike me... Alllll sollloo

DeletedUser119197

They don’t have friends haha they legit just say on there profile “hey please send application to bla bla bla we are acctpeting memebers here”

Don’t we @Otto Rocket. lol. So stupid

At least just have 2 tribes. Really have 3 tribes. Why do you talk like your not talking about yourself.. “play your game and they player theirs” you mean.. “play your game and I play mine”

.... bruh

DeletedUser120056

They don’t have friends haha they legit just say on there profile “hey please send application to bla bla bla we are acctpeting memebers here”

Don’t we @Otto Rocket. lol. So stupid

At least just have 2 tribes. Really have 3 tribes. Why do you talk like your not talking about yourself.. “play your game and they player theirs” you mean.. “play your game and I play mine”

.... bruh

I never said “play your game and they player theirs”

I said "Play your game. They play their's simple as that." If your going to correct me, LEAST BE CORRECT.

Oh hai. Makes sense. He's Trumpet :D

DeletedUser119197

I don’t have time to quote word for word, I seen what you wrote and I was on the lines

You are busy mass recruiting

I am busy being rank 1 and recruiting and contacting good players

Bad thing about mass recruiting? You may or might not have had recruited future players of mine/friends :)

Nice diplo, wanna play with no dignity ? 2 can play that game :) goodluck Tribal huggers :)

DeletedUser100176

Lmao Otto is true trash and got dropped by big nose :( oopsie shall i bring crew back and rim both whilst drunk? i think so

DeletedUser122448

TheBigGinge builds all points no wall XD
He's honestly really bad he just intimidated all of you into letting him simcity