W104 Premade: 'BLOOD'

fosmore

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm starting a premade for w104 called... BLOOD

The most important qualities I'm looking for in players are:
1) Loyalty (i.e. players who like to join one tribe and stay there for world duration).
2) Activity (i.e. daily point growth, farming, roll call, the usual).
3) Mental Resilience (i.e. players who are mentally tough and don't fear the rim).
4) Motivated (i.e. players who want to win).
Other qualities such as experience will be highly regarded, but not essential if you can follow instructions and work as part of a team.

PP Farmers:
If you're playing w104 to pp farm then I would ask you to eventually gift your village to our active BLOOD members when w105 opens or when the pp market declines. I only have room for 10-15 pp farmers maximum. Please let me know early if you're pp farming so we can negotiate customised expectations confidentially.

Leadership:
Duke is Grenade Launcher. I like to think of myself as an experienced and competent leader. My leadership style is hard but fair, and I try to maintain ethical standards. I don't condone cheating and I dislike morale bashers and spies. As this is a war game our leadership will be more militant (i.e. vertical) than political (i.e. horizontal).

Recruitment:
Anyone can join BLOOD without an invite until world opens. Once world opens you'll need to apply.
Just pre-register for w104, then look for Grenade Launcher and/or BLOOD and join.

See you on the battlefield!

fosmore

Reaction score
Ok people about 20 hours left until 104 opens.

Tribe is BLOOD

Our motto is 'if it bleeds we can kill it'
Sounds best when said with a masculine Austrian accent.

Pre-register, then join my tribe without an invite before world opens.

If you don't join then I'll be needing your pants, jacket and motorcycle.
'Hasta la vista, baby'