Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 71,402
Side 2: 109,616
Difference: 38,214

chart

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^Should include Swedes since ODZ been recapping a few of the caps we've made on them.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 15
Difference: 2

Side 1: 155,853
Side 2: 133,757
Difference: 22,096

chart

DeletedUser121116

BORIIIIING . I want to see bloodthirsty OPs , gimme blood

TheBarbarian

Good luck to both sides? Having a laugh? Please be honest

100, truthfully.. I hope you all die slow and painful deaths, and shrivel away into nothingness. Lets 'av it

DeletedUser103748

Good luck to both sides? Having a laugh? Please be honest

100, truthfully.. I hope you all die slow and painful deaths, and shrivel away into nothingness. Lets 'av it

Like what happened to you?

Who said they wanted some animosity? I gotchu.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^Should include Swedes since ODZ been recapping a few of the caps we've made on them.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 15
Difference: 2

Side 1: 155,853
Side 2: 133,757
Difference: 22,096

chart
that's the real statistic. This is a war between ODZ family and 100 family not only like the guy up put the stats from 100 and ODZ only

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
BORIIIIING . I want to see bloodthirsty OPs , gimme blood

Both tribes had 10 days to prepare frontlines, what do you expect, to have 100 noblings per day? There will be bloody fight for every village, considering wall of stacked villages and tons of frontline def waiting to clean blood from the city walls

DeletedUser

Both tribes remaining aren't that good at tribalwars tbh. The best tribes in this world all came into w100 real super cocky and they all paid dearly for it; all doomed by their petty arrogance. Now 100 b-list players are fighting for the win. It's a shame really. I fully expect a boring endgame that ends not with a grand finale of fireworks, but with the stinky pathetic disgrace of a dwindling dumpster fire.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Both tribes remaining aren't that good at tribalwars tbh. The best tribes in this world all came into w100 real super cocky and they all paid dearly for it; all doomed by their petty arrogance. Now 100 b-list players are fighting for the win. It's a shame really. I fully expect a boring endgame that ends not with a grand finale of fireworks, but with the stinky pathetic disgrace of a dwindling dumpster fire.

Obviously this post refers to the greatest tribe ever assembled, Riot

#AlMurph4ever

DeletedUser116552

All these "A List" players talk themselves up but never actually deliver anything.

If you can't organise a coherent diplomacy or even make middle game let alone end game, maybe you're not so great.

DeletedUser

All these "A List" players talk themselves up but never actually deliver anything.

If you can't organise a coherent diplomacy or even make middle game let alone end game, maybe you're not so great.

Naw. People in RIOT!, Rhythm, Beast, Hugs, and somehow even Code, all delivered on multiple worlds. Not sure who you are thinking of. But yes, to your point, you cute little B-list players played your diplomacy well. Unfortunately, as per my original point, now we are going to have a lame endgame war since there is no more noteworthy diplomacy left to be had and that's all you guys were any good at.

DeletedUser116552

Naw. People in RIOT!, Rhythm, Beast, Hugs, and somehow even Code, all delivered on multiple worlds. Not sure who you are thinking of. But yes, to your point, you cute little B-list players played your diplomacy well. Unfortunately, as per my original point, now we are going to have a lame endgame war since there is no more noteworthy diplomacy left to be had and that's all you guys were any good at.

I've fought every single world I've played. I've been in 100 since the start, it's a solid core of players. A lot of players are from OBEY where we fought the entire world. I'm not sure on what basis you're saying everyone on this world is basically sub par.

Diplomacy is an integral part of this game. A lot of those tribes you mentioned got beaten in a war by 100 or ODZ, Hugs was the easiest fight I've had all world.
Just because 100 and ODZ have respect for each other and aren't viciously attacking each other doesn't mean we're somehow B list.

This is the only non p2w world, no walls can be instantly rebuilt here, you can't buy a bunch of packs or troop boosts and get the edge.

DeletedUser

Got to love theses self proclaimed A list players that are now arm chair quarterbacks because they got rimed.
Sour because they can’t play for the win of W100. You should just stick to the PP worlds so you can buy yourself a win.

Not sure who you are thinking of. I wasn't in any of those tribes. And I'm the one calling them A-list.

And for the record mate, because of that PP world jab, I'll have you know the last world I won was a no-haul world. I've lost every pp world I've ever played, and believe me they have been often and numerous. So I guess you could call me pretty elite afterall.

Skill Issue

Skilled Soldier 2020
Reaction score
Irrelevant players talking about how endgame tribes are bad & how those tribes are not good at the game. I mean in your "A-tribes" category we have one of the tribes that got rimmed by casual and average players such as Hot Eagle and the other one is where the leader told his own tribe "Let's join w102 we don't stand a chance on w100 players are too good, 102 doesn't have good playerbase. Let's win that!" Pretty sad, huh?