Who's playing?

DeletedUser50073

You're absolutely right, life is all about youtube channels. You do have a lot of views I'll give you that.
FmhdKGS.png

I would show mine to Sicory, you should be happy that he asked you and not me! :(

Sounds tempting.

oh, this is now a ginger thread.

Michael Corleone.

hes balding too.. :/ i maybe old, at least i have my hair. poor ginge

DeletedUser119197

no lol, just sad low lives want to pretned that one stupid ginger is all of us... its like saying one old idiot is the same as them all

makes no sense, i leave them too it anyway, it makes there lives better because of how sad theres is right now :/

Deleted User - 10770065

But you said you have a big successful youtube channel and the only ginger that I know of that has a big successful youtube channel is Coppercab.

DeletedUser119197

well i mean there are other gingers lol, you know 'leon lush' ? hes ginger and hes popping off, you only hear about the bad weird af gingers, which is understandable, but people here know my channel, cba saying it again lol, plus its not huge, its just successful as i started recently

DeletedUser50073

Is he really the Coppercab?
It is coppercab

Actually I don't know, he picked a fight with someone but can't take it back. I actually think I remember this guy posting in an older world(90something?) pretending to be known, and he got trolled so bad he took his videos down.

DeletedUser119197

i never tookk videos down? its still there lol, i got flamed because i was roasting the big heads, and when a big head gets roasted other sheep come along and try and bark the wolf away lol. yall upset cause you know im right, bunch of old ppl who even barely play the game, or if they do there noobs lol, and you try and cause drama but really makes you look like a fool cause your like 40 picking on someone who has ginger? hair? lol, and that i have no?soul? ahhaa or that you want to see my pubes? absloute pedo haha

DeletedUser122628

have you tried shaving to get your soul back?

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

It is coppercab

Actually I don't know, he picked a fight with someone but can't take it back. I actually think I remember this guy posting in an older world(90something?) pretending to be known, and he got trolled so bad he took his videos down.
oh yeah LOL when he chugged his first beer like a bad ass.

Michael Corleone.

that moment that ginger thinks 25 = 40.

drunk and dumb is no way to go thru life son.

DeletedUser50073

i never tookk videos down? its still there lol, i got flamed because i was roasting the big heads, and when a big head gets roasted other sheep come along and try and bark the wolf away lol. yall upset cause you know im right, bunch of old ppl who even barely play the game, or if they do there noobs lol, and you try and cause drama but really makes you look like a fool cause your like 40 picking on someone who has ginger? hair? lol, and that i have no?soul? ahhaa or that you want to see my pubes? absloute pedo haha

Let's just analyze the situation here.

>mommy won't buy him premium for this world so he's just watching.
>he decides to troll the forums anyway and play the "I'm so good" role.
>picks fight in 104 with Otto for getting rimmed.
>has been rimmed on several worlds himself, but claims he's never been rimmed.
>doesn't care, picks fight anyway.
>gets roasted.
>plays the victim.
cause old players come into forums and worlds like stupid egotistic gods.

You literally described yourself here, besides the word "Old." So I'm not sure what you expected to get, besides roasted. Admitting you're a ginger didn't help your situation at all. I only hope that someday you realize you aren't the GOAT. There is no greatest player in TW. Some of us here have seen eachother off and on for 10+ years, and the guy who's been playing for 2 years that thinks they are hotshit are the worst kind. I know it's probably hard living life with red hair and having a face covered with freckles... Looking like someone crapped through a screen door onto your face, it has to be hard to get respect. That doesn't mean you can come to tw, get 33rd place in world by riding in the backpack of a winning tribe and suddenly be a God that can diss well-known players left and right and expect to be respected. And don't play the victim when you started it, we roasted you, and you fed the trolls.

DeletedUser

Ginge is just misunderstood is all. I don't think he deserves this level of hate.