Difference: 20

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 359,728
Side 2: 523,819
Difference: 164,091

chart

DeletedUser115770

It was one hell of fight, 24 mil units killed by ODZ family while attacking and 45 mil unit killed by 100 while defending...

Nice nuke donations and nice stackings.

We now wait for 100's OP :)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Naw. People in RIOT!, Rhythm, Beast, Hugs, and somehow even Code, all delivered on multiple worlds. Not sure who you are thinking of. But yes, to your point, you cute little B-list players played your diplomacy well. Unfortunately, as per my original point, now we are going to have a lame endgame war since there is no more noteworthy diplomacy left to be had and that's all you guys were any good at.

Goldie acting like he's a pro when any of the core players in ODZ, 100, or even their families could destroy him at his peak.

Lundav

In the midst of all this hatred and condescending comments, I just want to remind everybody, that at the end of the day we're all humans, created through the art of lovemaking.

I'm just so happy to be apart of this. Or as Shakespear would say; I'm just so joyous to beest apart of this

-L

TheBarbarian

This is the only non p2w world, no walls can be instantly rebuilt here, you can't buy a bunch of packs or troop boosts and get the edge.

Don't get your point, a lot of people bought packs when it came in.

You've contradicted yourself. You called it a non-p2w world and I'm telling you it's not. You telling me that Nef account didn't take full advantage of the packs? You can't say it's non-p2w when a good chunk of the remaining players left on the world have spent the $$ on packs when they became available.

It's a "reduced PP world" and Inno shafted every single player here by not clarifying that packs would become available somewhere along the line. Any tribe that wins this world cannot say they won the only non-p2w world, because Inno couldn't stop being Inno. That's my point.

The "non-p2w" feature was the reason I stayed. Broke uni student and all - what fun we might have with a finally "even" battlefield eh?

$$$$$ talks.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You've contradicted yourself. You called it a non-p2w world and I'm telling you it's not. You telling me that Nef account didn't take full advantage of the packs? You can't say it's non-p2w when a good chunk of the remaining players left on the world have spent the $$ on packs when they became available.

It's a "reduced PP world" and Inno shafted every single player here by not clarifying that packs would become available somewhere along the line. Any tribe that wins this world cannot say they won the only non-p2w world, because Inno couldn't stop being Inno. That's my point.

The "non-p2w" feature was the reason I stayed. Broke uni student and all - what fun we might have with a finally "even" battlefield eh?

$$$$$ talks.
not true
from let's say about 90-100 players who plays the end game war only 10% to 15% of them have the packs

TheBarbarian

Anyway I'm not here to cry ;) Here's the current stats

f71fb1b7d57332bac51ce101e8bd4286.png

ODZ killed things, 100 killed more things. Good started to what's hopefully going to be a nice long war

Sorry for the double post.

DeletedUser122615

Anyway I'm not here to cry ;) Here's the current stats

f71fb1b7d57332bac51ce101e8bd4286.png

ODZ killed things, 100 killed more things. Good started to what's hopefully going to be a nice long war

Sorry for the double post.

Here are the stats.....after the first op lands.....I was expecting better, but saying that both tribes are stacked to high heaven!!!!
I expected more from ODZ and fam, but saying that I may eat my words in a couple of days!!!! haha

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Here are the stats.....after the first op lands.....I was expecting better, but saying that both tribes are stacked to high heaven!!!!
I expected more from ODZ and fam, but saying that I may eat my words in a couple of days!!!! haha
We expected more from 100 :p

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ODZ won the first round I guess. :)
But it will be more op's to come from both sides sooooo

For my fellow swedes:

Deleted User - 10017355

ODZ won the first round I guess. :)
But it will be more op's to come from both sides sooooo

It's been what <24hrs since the initial wave of 100's OP landed? ODZ will stomp this world if 100 goes around declaring OPs a failure before follow-up, implying that there is no follow-up.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's been what <24hrs since the initial wave of 100's OP landed? ODZ will stomp this world if 100 goes around declaring OPs a failure before follow-up, implying that there is no follow-up.
Never said it was a failure, I said that ODZ won the first round. And implying that there is no follow-up? Smh...

Last edited:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Overall I think ODZ managed to be a little bit more successful in this first week but we are not talking about much ground here. Both tribes are in the first phase of this war, we test each other's accounts, checking for weaknesses and strength. Finding what players that will break or not. Not much have actually happened on any side yet but there has been breakthroughs on both fronts and now we will se who can handle it best. In a few weeks when stacks are lower and villages are more broken and it's up to skill to take/keep villages, when you have to snipe/antisnipe/time deff in -5ms or you are lost, then things will get more interesting. Looking forward to that.