Eschaton

DeletedUser

Academies! Sorry, I'm not usually a grammar nazi but that one legit tilted me. In other words, I had trouble reading it for a few seconds... maybe less.

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well with some recent changes in world diplomacy, this is how the world is looking in this war.

5fa9c02042d0c57982a172cc1b774c0b.png

Four controlling the density of the core. And staking claim to most of the runes in the world.

099fbfdc7302bcab4b5cb8e0c93757c7.png

But to gain total victory, they still have to wipe out MAD, and hold off rim tribes that are trying to break into their core Ks

On fours side we have
Four
fourba
Vamp
KAWAII
TFBS

Coming in at
Players: 179
Villages: 6819

On the other side (though not all working together) we have
MAD
Crazy
Kush
Kush 2
LITD
Drunk (i assume)

Coming in at
Players: 196
Villages: 5642

So we have a bit of a gap in size, and not all parties are working together, which could be a problem. I know over the last couple of days there has been some very minimal losses by 350/four to kush/LITD. While still gaining alot of ground on MAD.

Either way a very interesting fight

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Totally wiping out MAD is not exactly necessary. Winning conditions state 65% of rune villages held for 20 consecutive days.

But the way things are going with this war, MAD is going to be wiped out around the time we get there anyway.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,005
Side 2: 491
Difference: 514

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 142
Side 2: 18
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 4,889,218
Side 2: 1,831,917
Difference: 3,057,301

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,182,138
Side 2: 122,833
Difference: 1,059,305

chart

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
How cute, MAD decided to get Incoming Impact aka Sam the spy into Four. The very person who coplayed me in 72 and sold all the information out to an enemy tribe. How fortunate that most of us know he's a piece of garbage.

Meanwhile....

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,028
Side 2: 460
Difference: 568

chart

Side 1: 156
Side 2: 84
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 6,016,788
Side 2: 2,519,677
Difference: 3,497,111

chart

Side 1: 1,259,166
Side 2: 656,992
Difference: 602,174

chart

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow even spying when I have not been playing TW since W100. May Just have to join MAD and show you what TW is really about !

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow even spying when I have not been playing TW since W100. May Just have to join MAD and show you what TW is really about !

That would require you to grow a pair and play the game. But we all know you don't play the actual game. You just like to be a filthy flea ridden rat. You think that you can get an account in MAD? JUST LOL! Everyone who is anyone in TW knows that you are a two faced liar who plays the spy game and does everything possible behind the scenes to subtly damage whatever tribe you are in. You did spy. Quit acting like you don't have a clue. The forums are filled with your bullshit of how your dirty little hands messed with people.

I'm laughing super hard about how you're threatening to go to MAD. You are nothing. You are capable of nothing. And if you do get into MAD, you can do nothing. Get the hell over the fact that you were flushed out and go crawl back into your rat hole.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122494

Don't even play this world, but it's starting to look exciting.
Any other tribes I missed?

Side 1:
Tribes: NUBz, LITD, Kush, Kush 2, MAD, CRAZY, Drunk
Side 2:
Tribes: Four, Fourba, 350, Vamp, KAWAII

Side 1: 281
Side 2: 195
Difference: 86

chart

Side 1: 2,062,598
Side 2: 1,574,643
Difference: 487,955

chart

flip2212

Being part of FOUR, this war was easy at first. Now the numbers have been crushed and skills really comes into play.

It's getting harder, nice Job to MAD even though they have lost a lot of ground and may get overwhelmed by the difference in fire power.

DeletedUser79639

Four, you have successfully continued to ruin the game for so many people. I would love to have seen how your tactics would have played out on a world where players were bigger than your whole tribe. You are winning the world, why do you need to keep recruiting? It is laughable... Many of you argue that it is skill that has brought you to your successes. You are ALL wrong. Four have some skilled players, I will not dispute that.. Four use numbers to win.. This is a numbers game, if you understand that, you can use that to your advantage. However, there used to be a time when players actually took pride in their victories. Any one of you can claim this as you like and in 12 months time, this world will be a notch in the bed post, however, this would be a hollow victory for you. You achieved nothing of grandeur to justify your position.

As for Rikter, what a snake!! :D None of my members left to join 350 when they were approached, they were promised a world win, just like you probably were. We would all rather be nobled by KAWAII than win the world in such a way. For anyone else thinking of following suit, there is one action that will earn you a little more honour and that is hitting the delete button as joining Four from a "perceivably" sinking ship is the action of a rat, much similar to a spy! MAD have held on for a long time and repeatedly been hit by spies and turncoats! They have not mass recruited like Four who will take anyone and everyone. They did start an academy tribe after you guys, but that is because you forced them into it.

Noobs, 6lack. Your tactics have worked but they suck! Learn to play the game properly and use skill instead of recruitment to dominate, trust me when I say it is much more fun! Believe it or not, players like you are destroying the community that is left in this game by playing it so underhandedly. The numbers have been in rapid decline since the P2W features were put in, albeit they were falling before that. Now you have less and less playing each world and more players quit easily because they see each world going the same way. They put a tribe member limit on FOR A REASON!!!