Attack planner

DeletedUser119197

hello ;)

Me being so bad at the game and what not (says the trolls on world 104 forums ;) lol)

Is their a attack planner script which IS NOT the attack planner of TW stats, I tend to find it hard using the site when I have multiple villages (not very often, normally win worlds with one village :/)

SO! :) if you know a script or another site then let me know (legal obvosuly don’t want to get banned)

DeletedUser119197

i know about this one but never looked into it as it seems incredibly confusing for the simple minded (me) but thankyou ill take another look

any other suggestions are welocme

DeletedUser81551

If you think there will be a script which you will click and in few seconds you will have op plan infront of you then im sorry but that aint gonna happen :p

whats confusing about fodox op planner tho? Just copy and paste your nuke coordinates, mention land date and time and how many nukes you want to hit each target village with, mention your target village coords, select time slots when you dont want to have launches (like when you sleep) and hit 'plan'. Copy and paste the plan on your notebook and you are good to go.

There is another called twaap.

https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/tw-advance-attack-planner.258720/page-3

go to the bottom of the page and you will see that dude gave link for his google drive. Download the file named twaap_1211.air. You can then install the planner app. And rest is same. Put your nuke coords, land date, land time, blablabla and you are good to go.

DeletedUser119197

yea, i wish they made it more pwetty and colourful and beautiful lol, i think it looks plain so it looks more complicated for me, too many words and what not

but now you have explained it, it sounds like i am a retard, so thankyou for that, and the scripts as well as the notes :D

DeletedUser119197

yea someone gonna need to make a video on this lol, im mentally challenged

on the fodox one, im not sure i undertstand most of it, it looks so much more complicated, its not well explained and what its asking to do

1/2 step is to hard to understand who made this lol? why no video on how to use there shayte :p

DeletedUser119197

yea i tried, it made a little sense but was hard to understand as i have no idea what that language is :/

ill try it again soon