A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't get where anyone can say either side has won anything whether it be first round, first battle, first anything 105 caps to 91 caps is nothing and we'll be here for years if its like that every "round". Don't know why I'm even wasting my time people have always gotten ahead of themselves in TW since the game has been around.

Michael Corleone.

I don't get where anyone can say either side has won anything whether it be first round, first battle, first anything 105 caps to 91 caps is nothing and we'll be here for years if its like that every "round". Don't know why I'm even wasting my time people have always gotten ahead of themselves in TW since the game has been around.
your right lets go back to the both tribes talking about "i KiLlEd MoRe UnItS tHaN yOu"

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Guys, you are all wrong... Let me enlighten you all with some hardcore facts.

ODZ family in the past week has grown by 4.2mill points while 100 family has grown 2.6mill points... That's a 1.6mill point gap....

Anyone over a single braincells digit knows growth determines who wins.

Therefore, from our calculation and theories, we can safely conclude that ODZ by far are winning and demolishing 100 without a single doubt.

And if you disagree.... Well, well, you're a noob :p

DeletedUser118436

Dont worry pig T, I will be there. I hope you live long enough.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

SpartanGrimReaper

looking good in the war so far very close but looks like roman empire is being internalled hard after all his 10k villa's took a dump to 6-9k villa's.
I am assuming that's round one of OP's over can't wait to observe round 2 hope mopping up Roman empire doesn't detract valuable resources that could be utilised to battle what now seems to be (Finnally) a competent adversary.

DeletedUser115770

looking good in the war so far very close but looks like roman empire is being internalled hard after all his 10k villa's took a dump to 6-9k villa's.

What do you expect when someone don't even dodge one single attack :D I believe he lost interest after first OP we had, and he will come here whining about some RL issues

DeletedUser121386

ehm, 100. u guys still playing right?

Yeah I've been waiting for Vahtos and blackdragon360 to collab on some long ass post on externals, but it's been quiet from them lately, I wonder why :(

Also heard Nefarious wasnt happy about losing his rank and his teammates being useless around him :/

SpartanGrimReaper

yeah noticed he is now ranked 4th still early days yet maybe once the Roman empire is stabilised 100 can then return the attention to opponents