Record for biggest Coalition?

Unknown

Reaction score
This is getting a bit extreme isn't it? 196 players vs 14 lol

a64a36ee944a9a400d1937028e6ce882.png

DeletedUser122494

Having a ton of members doesn't really always work. 3 days into a war with them on w103.

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS
Side 2:
Tribes: 1776, 1776., 1776!, 1776?, D1776, R1776

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 78
Side 2: 0
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 344,585
Side 2: 0
Difference: 344,585

chart

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I highlighted all these tribes on the map and they are spread all over , most players are well below 1000 k points and half them are probably being farmed, so basically I myself would be more worried going up against a tribe like Visine then their entire coalition

hurod

I heard some decepticons are after Balian :O

LimitedThinAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

I hope they wont rim you before Visine o_O

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just passing thru

Playing normal member for once ,scouting the family for future ppl I can rely on

And well,on 89 family tribes did work

Wizard was like unknown ,laughing about 300 players against 40

Well,at the end they didn't laugh anymore

I can't say we're on the level on visine or burn but most of us aren't noobs either

Just players who don't invest thousands of pp to jump start at the beginning of the game

DeletedUser26129

Just passing thru

Playing normal member for once ,scouting the family for future ppl I can rely on

And well,on 89 family tribes did work

Wizard was like unknown ,laughing about 300 players against 40

Well,at the end they didn't laugh anymore

I can't say we're on the level on visine or burn but most of us aren't noobs either

Just players who don't invest thousands of pp to jump start at the beginning of the game

Family tribes can work, however i do have a problem with family tribes, to me creating a family tribe this big goes beyond the point of the game, which is to war.

Forging alliances and NAP's and creating small coalitions against a common enemy is half the fun of the game for me.
If you however start off with 5 family tribes already and you are active you can pretty much dominate your area and pick of your own inactives to grow.

Now it will make your chances of lasting alot bigger, but for me personally the goal is not just winning, it is actualy playing those aspects of the game that make you feel like Lord Baelish ;)

DeletedUser122015

Just going to chime in from w102 where this all began.

Agreedy is nothing short of a horrible player. He builds flat D, and sits around doing nothing. The moment he has a ram speed incomming, he hits the CM's with urgent support requests.

He can't organize a group of people to hit the broad side of a barn. Four took them on when they had one tribe, and it was 30 vs 120+ and we rimmed 3/4 of their tribe. They have little to no coordination.

Believe me when I say this...

Rimulous

Family tribes can work, however i do have a problem with family tribes, to me creating a family tribe this big goes beyond the point of the game, which is to war.

Forging alliances and NAP's and creating small coalitions against a common enemy is half the fun of the game for me.
If you however start off with 5 family tribes already and you are active you can pretty much dominate your area and pick of your own inactives to grow.

Now it will make your chances of lasting alot bigger, but for me personally the goal is not just winning, it is actualy playing those aspects of the game that make you feel like Lord Baelish ;)
I am not a fan of family tribes either because it promotes hugs over wars, but five tribes isn’t that much bigger than the old tribe limit back in the days of 100 person tribes. Granted, there used to be a lot more players in the days of 100 person tribes.