W97 Best of/Worst of

Michael Corleone.

Not sure where you get the assumption that I came out here to trash talk. What brought me out was the insults (once again) being thrown around at me without me being able to defend myself. That's why I'm now looking at the pnp, otherwise news flash Creati. I do not pnp other than when I get someone like Wiz (a Regime tribemate) pming me on what's being said.

I will agree it was my downfall on the amount of over-extension my front was which was known. I did ask Sam/Jacob to op core way prior (directly after warlord op was scuttled) however that never was realized as something they should have done. It was always the south and IPOD, so this is something I'll call my leadership out on. Narrow minded leadership and not listening, period.

You saw the op, I shouldn't have to defend myself to one of my barons who I respect when you already know why. When it became clear they were going for the stacks I did what you, sam, anyone would have. I realized I was going to break and yes I realized I wasn't going to be here due to work so I did my best to prepare and arranged what sits at the start I could. People in IL were crap on sits, everyone knows. And to be honest, I didn't really receive like you say I did. The most support I got was the hc you sent which ended up on my warlord front (which lasted the longest).

As for unlucky, I was NEVER pmed on taking villages from him. I can go back on my skype/discord/mail if want me to air you. On alpha, I did attempt but the stacks on my side were not cleared nor could I get a foothold for many reasons. I ask Alpha to come out to say why as he was the one who defended against my cats and trains.

Your failures on ops were not my lack of participation. I took part in every south op there was on my areas. It was your narrow minded views and inability to adapt to what Creati was doing and the overall skill level of the tribe. Didn't many people call IL a noob tribe prior to Creati war? You were warned so don't give me that garbage.

Until you've played in a tribe with me, just shut up.
i dont need to play in a tribe with you; you have had 2 worlds where you have had rave reviews of how great a tribemate you are lmao.

at this point you are a joke, and will forever be one. accept defeat, move on. people would respect you more for accepting defeat, but here you are, continuing to shift blame cause you stink

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just like Rome was not built in a day, Creati did not win this war overnight. We grinded it out, planning OPs every week and as busy as all of us would be, when there was an OP to be had, most of us did our best to participate.

IL made some progress but it was too sporadic. You guys had so many d-stars to begin with, and we had frontline players like floyd and unluck3y who were you guys capped alot off at one point. Even my account was inactive during some phases and IL nabbed some key villages off it. If you guys had pushed on with the same grit and determination we all had, this war would be much more exciting. However, everytime there was advance made on your end, the attacks died down and we were left to regroup and retaliate - that is IL's problem; gains = minimal, losses = maximum.

Thorny, your account had great d-stars in fantastic locations that you could have made use of. However, you built your d-stars to be defense villages, what's the logic in that? You honestly think alpha's account stacked d in every village around you? I'll be honest here and say just 1. I wanted to call more stacks on some of the villages there but shaun talked me out of it because our tribe was stretched on Def and other members were getting hit harder. He told me to just stack 1 heavy and we'll play recap games with you, and so that's what we did.

You had tons of nobles available i'm sure, you could have sent alot of fake noble trains to stretch our def even further but you did not. If you were inactive during the final OP on you like you said you were, then I guess that is unfortunate. But like i said before, you weren't taken out overnight; it was months and months of inactivtiy and ineffectiveness on your end that led to you getting wiped out.

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Don't think there can be a debate - Tokahontas.

02). Best attacker: Rutenis/Dread Doctors

03). Best defender: Paul the Savior

04). Best strategic player: Honestly think this world has lacked a lot of offensive strategy, but the most notable thing that comes to mind is Thom's reorganization of the Creati frontlines. Can't think holding the lines in the core would have worked in our favor without the reshuffling of villages and call to drop some useless deathstars.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Probably Revolutio?

06). Biggest Barb taker: Unluck3y

07). Best tribe: Creati

08). Runner-up Tribe: ~IL~

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Vipper/Barca

10). The player you never want to piss off: Jen

11). Best team (group of players): Creati South - Alpha, Aretas, Valour, Floyd, Unluck3y

12). Funniest player: James and Shaun

13). Best war: Creati v IL

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Thom

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: n/a

16). Most overrated player: original Chitwi

17). Most improved player: Liam, finally learned to dodge

18). Most annoying player(s): Kim, always identified offline gaps and made the most of it.

19). Luckiest player: Heywood, front around the account was hours away from cannibalize our own if Paul didn't come to save it

20). Best alliance: lol

21). Best farmer: war-peace, no debate

22). Best mail: Barca complaining he had a truce with osva account when we attacked him xD

23). Most dramatic: Fleez

24). Most paranoid: Thomas

25). Most underhanded: Alpha for attacking Osva COMPLETELY UNWARRANTED

26). Most loyal: most of Creati

27). Greatest spy: dunno

28). Biggest Stat padder: Alpha oda whore

29). Best leader: Thom/Jorge

30). Worst leader: atmos

31). Best team player: Multiple Creati co's for jumping into accounts which needed coverage - but I feel the need to mention Raia as being a constant in almost everything, even if she needs to translate her instructions.

32). Worst team player: TB

33). Laziest player: Potentially me as of late

DeletedUser122432

i dont need to play in a tribe with you; you have had 2 worlds where you have had rave reviews of how great a tribemate you are lmao.

at this point you are a joke, and will forever be one. accept defeat, move on. people would respect you more for accepting defeat, but here you are, continuing to shift blame cause you stink

I think you are the big talk man.. when you have an active tribe behind you and active players, are good at all. I'm sure if you were in the same situation with a tribe that does not support you when you're under op, you'd cry too

This game is not a game where you play individually (otherwise it would not be called in this way) but where a group of players must help each other, blaming his defeat to him is stupid like you who wants to increase his ego by looking the defeats of others. The collapse of his account is only a consequence of his tribe's inactivity.

DeletedUser102250

I think you are the big talk man.. when you have an active tribe behind you and active players, are good at all. I'm sure if you were in the same situation with a tribe that does not support you when you're under op, you'd cry too

This game is not a game where you play individually (otherwise it would not be called in this way) but where a group of players must help each other, blaming his defeat to him is stupid like you who wants to increase his ego by looking the defeats of others. The collapse of his account is only a consequence of his tribe's inactivity.

Saying that ignores the fact that this account is also part of the same tribe and was one of the inactive accounts.... If your logic were to be followed you could say that every account that went down in IL was a consequence of the tribe's inactivity....

Also it's stupid to say he wasn't supported, he didn't need extra def...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122432

Saying that ignores the fact that this account is also part of the same tribe and was one of the inactive accounts.... If your logic were to be followed you could say that every account that went down in IL was a consequence of the tribe's inactivity....

Also it's stupid to say he wasn't supported, he didn't need extra def...

most of account are inactives. I'm not saying that now 100% of fault is because IL is inactive.

Deleted User - 10770065

He was the most supported IL account, he was given a lot of d pallies all over his frontline before the op landed, he was sat through most of the op but the reason for him being owned is because of his tribe? I don't buy it.

He even wrote here "see you fools on the 3rd" but he didn't even show up for the 3rd, a day before the op.

He spoke literal garbage all game and got what was coming for him, despite if his tribe were active or inactive.

hqdefault.jpg

Also Thorny, remember this pic on your profile?

DeletedUser122432

No one said he wasn't supported but surely an active tribe and players could stop that op. This is the reason i said that collapse of his account is The conseguence.

Some People are Good to talk big when They aren't doing nothing but Just spectate and growing their ego on external

Michael Corleone.

I see several tribemates on here explaining how they gave him defenses and nukes, but he didnt do a thing.

honestly all your excuses got me sleep

Deleted User - 10770065

No one said he wasn't supported but surely an active tribe and players could stop that op. This is the reason i said that collapse of his account is The conseguence.

Some People are Good to talk big when They aren't doing nothing but Just spectate and growing their ego on external

Michael Corleone doesn't play anymore because he is merciful and wants to even the playing field.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Tfw war has higher stacks than I did on 80 which was a world 3x the size of 97 and still manages to somehow fail spectacularly :D

Guess we can finally prove who the haves and who the have nots are

Dread Doctors

Reaction score
Alrighty, it seems that world is already over, so we can evaluate some players.

01). Best all-round player: Tokahontas

02). Best attacker: Alpha/Tokahontas, Alpha cause no matter how stacked was south FL, they always found a way to breach and noble few villages. As for Toka`s targets all seem to have been lubricated pretty badly.

03). Best defender: Valour Khan and DHM and obviously Paul. All done great job defending.

04). Best strategic player: Paul/CD/Thom+Laura, I can`t choose one, CD(HJ) account organisation, Paul`s defensive strategies with instant comeback guarantees, Toka`s Team for FL placement, any time could have switched in any pushing direction + always supportive with all D they have if needed.

05). Best player that got rimmed: No clue

06). Biggest Barb taker: noobie unlucky co and most likely Shitwi.

08). Runner-up Tribe: ~IL~

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Jen

10). The player you never want to piss off: war-peace

11). Best team (group of players): I`d vote for Creati South squad, few accounts held sooo many OPs without big losses and because of that other groups were able to push freely.

12). Funniest player: My beloved Joris

13). Best war: Creati - IL

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Joris/Thom/Alex - alpha`s tips are always useful.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine and Thorny noob, so both of us won`t find the way back into game.

16). Most overrated player: Shitwi

17). Most improved player: I don`t really know this one, Rob or Alpha`s Team.

18). Most annoying player(s): barca? and for sure Thunder-Buddies for doing nothing this world.

19). Luckiest player: I`d say me, sitting without no stack on FL is quite risky thing to do, but meh, who dares to attack Dreaded acc?

20). Best alliance: No alliance.

21). Best farmer: War-peace Team

22). Best mail: OP assignment from Laura

23). Most dramatic: Thunder-Buddies and sometimes DHM.

24). Most paranoid: Thorny/barca, sitting with high stacks but don`t really making any use of those.

25). Most underhanded: Me, exploiting any thing I can think of.

26). Most loyal: Thom/Jorge/Jen/Mike/Laura/Joris

27). Greatest spy: No clue

28). Biggest Stat padder: I believe osva for trying to buy r1.

29). Best leader: Thom/Jorge

30). Worst leader: IL leadership for picking wrong strategies.

31). Best team player: Most of Creati players.

32). Worst team player: Thunder-Buddies.

33). Laziest player: Me

DeletedUser102250

05). Best player that got rimmed: Revolutio - This guy fought for a long time and persevered in his defending. It was nice to see his resolve to hinder our progress for as long as he could.

Oh man lol

Gnomlandsecurity

32). Worst team player: Anyone who is a top player and doesn't have much for ODS

Suppose pewpew's like these should've been anticipated.

When an account self stacks majority of the war and has rank in ODD to show that, ODS exceptions can be made. But what do I know.

giphy.gif

kleptos

Reaction score
With some distance and reflection I wanted to update mine as well :) happy hunting

01) Best all-round player: In hindsight, I believe it can only be Tokahontas account. I do believe in the early / mid-game it was not that obvious but they pretty much won the end-game war. Chapeau/

02). Best attacker: Personally, I think the ability of just sending out a bunch of nukes does not qualify as a "great attacker". We all send out waves of attacks and assign flags? What I like are people that follow through. Here I think CD from the Heywood account was exceptionally good. In addition, I believe Dread Doctors was incredible and identifying weak targets and pushing his front really quickly. I think both of those deserve the title. Also Kate2 deserves as mention as only player I have seen in a long time using excel for plans :)

03). Best defender: This is just hearsay but I think it must be either Valour Khan or Warlord (especially in the beginning of the IL war)

04). Best strategic player: I believe Kim did a good job overall building alliances against Creati. But then it was quite disappointing to see that they couldnt materialize it despite a 20M point lead (minimum)

05). Best player that got rimmed: I would agree with Laura that Zoomela was tough. Personally, Silverbhai was also a hard nut to crack.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Unluck3y

08). Runner-up Tribe: IL

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: I would return the favor and say Laura in the boob war :) How she consistently held a grudge and tried to not let us build an IL front

10). The player you never want to piss off: Probably Thom and Laura - they make you pay

11). Best team (group of players): Creati South - believe their ability to withstand in the early times of the war helped to keep morale up.

12). Funniest player: Pizzahappy

13). Best war: I think Creati vs IL was really the only mentionable war on this world

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Kate 2

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Shaun for all his banter in the chats

16). Most overrated player: I would update this to Tenebrous Night

17). Most improved player: I dont know - I like it though when new people are getting the chance in a tribe to prove themselves

18). Most annoying player(s): No comment

19). Luckiest player: When you believe what everyone is saying it must be osva - all his opponents always sucked

20). Best alliance: There was none

21). Best farmer: War-peace

22). Best mail: Meany Samuel

23). Most dramatic: Fleezy .

24). Most paranoid: Dont know

25). Most underhanded: NA

26). Most loyal: I guess the original Creati crew? I would give it also to osva for the original Under crew - we fought hard to move all of them to Creati

27). Greatest spy: NA

28). Biggest Stat padder: NA

29). Best leader: Me personally I always thought that Mike and Jorge were the calm leaders. I do, however, acknowledge Jorge's shout out to Thom for leading through the war. So I assume that he gets this title as well

30). Worst leader: Atmospherefc1, pissed of the whole world.

31). Best team player: Warlord / raia - very selfless player, sitted us countless times

32). Worst team player: I would guess 50% of Creati would say its the osva acc. While I certainly agree that we stopped participating in many ops eventually, I believe that those people who claim it are also not very self-reflected. A lot of stuff and banter happened before the IL war. Also, I agree with Gnomland :)

33). Laziest player: Agree with Jorge - we all have our moments

DeletedUser102250

The argument that being self-stacked giving you a reason to not support others in your tribe doesn't hold much weight. Toka account was self-stacked a majority of the world and ranks top 5 in ODD and Rank 1 in ODS. Several accounts high in ODD also have decent ODS stats.

I think there are certainly situations where where it wouldn't be plausible, like if you play a small account with a large front. Though I'm assuming you just mean long term stacks and not including temporary def