Who do you think will win K54?

Rimulous

K54 seems like it will be a very interesting continent since many of the top tribes are either mostly or partially in the continent. It looks like the best contenders are *BURN*, BROs, Visine and RAWR. *BURN* is the largest tribe and has the highest concentration in K54, but Visine has higher average player and has more room to strategically recruit new players. I haven't played a world in almost a decade, so I don't know the individual players and which tribe has better players. It will be interesting to see who wins and if it ends up with one tribe winning the whole continent or maybe it ends up being split between two, for example: *BURN* owning the southeast and Visine taking the northwest.

hurod

giphy.gif

DeletedUser120518

K54 seems like it will be a very interesting continent since many of the top tribes are either mostly or partially in the continent. It looks like the best contenders are *BURN*, BROs, Visine and RAWR. *BURN* is the largest tribe and has the highest concentration in K54, but Visine has higher average player and has more room to strategically recruit new players. I haven't played a world in almost a decade, so I don't know the individual players and which tribe has better players. It will be interesting to see who wins and if it ends up with one tribe winning the whole continent or maybe it ends up being split between two, for example: *BURN* owning the southeast and Visine taking the northwest.

Great insight, i'm sure no one could have figured this out by looking at the rankings and map in about 2 minutes.

Rimulous

Great insight, i'm sure no one could have figured this out by looking at the rankings and map in about 2 minutes.

Yes, this was my interpretation from looking at the maps. I only started on this world a few days ago, so I don’t have in depth knowledge of the players and the diplomacy and bad blood between the tribes. I was attempting to begin a conversation about what is going on in world 104 since the forums have been incredibly slow compared to the last time I played back in world 39. It would be great to hear some insights from people who have been on the world a little longer and know about the players and leaders from K54 tribes.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IMO , Visine will win the continent unless the players of the continent take my advice .

all the tribes in the continent gang bangs visine

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In this thread:
Rank 1 tribe member begging others to gangbang the rank 5 tribe because he isn't good enough to beat them himself, after 4 failed attempts.

giphy.gif

My thoughts are accurate , I been playing this game long enough to know who is who .

Mark my words tribes of k 54 , Balian signing out

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I think there will be a new power rising in k54 in the next few weeks....

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In this thread:
Rank 1 tribe member begging others to gangbang the rank 5 tribe because he isn't good enough to beat them himself, after 4 failed attempts.

giphy.gif
P.S.
Rank 1 tribe was in K 55 the thread said K 54 . If you had 30 members in your tribe as said above you would be rank 1 . It's basically the same players who win world after world and it's time for the rest of the.net community to wake up and smell the coffee .

King Banana

Balian!!

Just because you do not win it does not mean it is the same players that wins every world!!
Your issue is that you have like 15 pro players iching their hands to provoke you, and then rim you, each world.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian!!

Just because you do not win it does not mean it is the same players that wins every world!!
Your issue is that you have like 15 pro players iching their hands to provoke you, and then rim you, each world.

Then I must be doing something right , I'm not the type to kiss someone s ass for a win or backstab like most winners do.

And I said basically the same players win most world's.