A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser

cut.gif

Michael Corleone.

Poor kid, still cannot accept the fact that his meager existence will not get me out of retirement.

Why come out of retirement spending hours on the game when I can come on here for 30 mins or so a day, and destroy you with words? Sure as hell beats opening up 100s of tabs and clicking buttons repeatedly.

You did learn how to do that right? I mean, you did just learn how to play on W100 and all.

DrifterUSSR

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: 19/10/2018 12:15:00 to 06/11/2018 07:11:16

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 332
Side 2: 486
Difference: 154

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,920,639
Side 2: 4,236,969
Difference: 1,316,330

chart

DeletedUser103748

Poor kid, still cannot accept the fact that his meager existence will not get me out of retirement.

Why come out of retirement spending hours on the game when I can come on here for 30 mins or so a day, and destroy you with words? Sure as hell beats opening up 100s of tabs and clicking buttons repeatedly.

You did learn how to do that right? I mean, you did just learn how to play on W100 and all.

Washed. Up.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Washed. Up.

At least he had a creditable existance from which you could say he's 'washed up' from

Remind me what you've managed to achieve again? Apart from your inability to be relevant and lack of reading comprehension

DeletedUser103748

At least he had a creditable existance from which you could say he's 'washed up' from

Remind me what you've managed to achieve again? Apart from your inability to be relevant and lack of reading comprehension

Would you care to tell me of my history on TW? Since you seem to know it.