A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

Lundav

I'm just happy to see 100 not being negative in caps for the first time in 12 days. Cheers ;)

DrifterUSSR

I'm just happy to see 100 not being negative in caps for the first time in 12 days. Cheers ;)
Yup that's awesome, I really hope 100 makes an epic comeback and go down in history as one of the greatest tribes ever

DeletedUser121386

I remember when the Esdeath- account got sabotaged, TrustMe and WannaPlay both stopped their attacks and sniped their own trains, 100? The quite opposite.

If you win, it's just funny, if you dont, it's even more funny.

Lundav

It's a double-edged sword, you'll be considered losers no matter the outcome.

DeletedUser103748

I remember when the Esdeath- account got sabotaged, TrustMe and WannaPlay both stopped their attacks and sniped their own trains, 100? The quite opposite.

If you win, it's just funny, if you dont, it's even more funny.

100 did nothing low or cheap. It's pathetic how I get my dms blown up on Skype accusing me of stuff I didn't even know was going on.

Not going to discuss bans, but don't cheat and you don't get banned. To blame us and refuse to accept you had a dirty cheating player is just silly.

If this happened as you say it did, the mods would overturn it as they have done before. Your player is a cheat, and he/she is lying to you, using the most obvious scapegoat. Dear God I just hope you're not dumb enough to put that player on a different account and then cry when they get that new acct banned too.

Now shutup about it.

"See you on the battlefield." - Cody Probably

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
A little public reminder for everyone; please do note the following:
1) We don't allow discussion of bans, especially not specific bans.
2) If your post was deleted, it was deleted for a reason, so don't put it back. If you weren't given an infraction to explain why, feel free to PM me about it.
3) Since it's apparently unclear to some, I'll clarify it here: we have different staff for the forums and the in-game support system.

Now, I don't want to see a lot of replies to this derailing the thread - if you wish to discuss the above, please send me a PM.

TheBarbarian

Nowhere did I call anyone a cheat. I presented an account of what had happened, and left if for people to make up their own minds. What I said DID happen, certainly doesn't make me a liar.

Quit your whimpering. We're not all attacking your great name, ser vahtos.

DeletedUser103748

Nowhere did I call anyone a cheat. I presented an account of what had happened, and left if for people to make up their own minds. What I said DID happen, certainly doesn't make me a liar.

Quit your whimpering. We're not all attacking your great name, ser vahtos.

I wasn't even talking to you lmao.

blckdrgn1

I felt unmotivated for a while there because the lack of proper contest. But this thing you are doing right now 100, that is a new low. I've been playing this game for over 10 years, on most different servers there is. Been in countless wars, but this might be the most pathetic move I've seen anyone do.

And I can't understand why even, if a move like that gives you the win then that win lost all prestige. That would be an empty win.

If you do a move like that and stilll loose then you go down in history as the worst tribe ever existed. Willing to cross any line and still loosing by doing it. You would go from a tribe so respected that 30+ players that never played net before started guestplaying just to have a fight with you to... nothing.

Really don't understand that, and 100 knows exactly what I'm talking about and the rest reading, I don't really care about.

Being a conspiracy theorist isnt a good look for you abel. Tell your players to quit copying mint.

DeletedUser114962

Digusting behaviour but 100 got nothing to do with this so cut the crap, if we would've had access to that account we would've known about your OP on kate2 etc.. This doesn't make sense at all if you're think about it for a minute or two..

Also, I'm happy that someone mentioned karma. I guess karma followed Karina all the way to w100. ;)

Yeh dw no one can find out about OP's esp not in the north, our tribe doesnt even know where we hit. Poor your guy was not able to find any information because we just work differently. Forums were your downfall in IL, because everything was leaked... We do things a little different, don't work on mail even. Probably the break 100 needed for how they have been performing.

You know where I am, come at me.

blckdrgn1

Yeh dw no one can find out about OP's esp not in the north, our tribe doesnt even know where we hit. Poor your guy was not able to find any information because we just work differently. Forums were your downfall in IL, because everything was leaked... We do things a little different, don't work on mail even. Probably the break 100 needed for how they have been performing.

You know where I am, come at me.
Yea we know where you are, slacking letting your co's do the work while you do the talking as usual xD