A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

TheBarbarian

Yea we know where you are, slacking letting your co's do the work while you do the talking as usual xD

Can't believe what I'm reading :eek: Me? Carrying an account? Must have the wrong people man..
Not even going to attack the writer of such a post - clearly still struggling with your own superiority complex. I do feel sorry for you:(

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeh dw no one can find out about OP's esp not in the north, our tribe doesnt even know where we hit. Poor your guy was not able to find any information because we just work differently. Forums were your downfall in IL, because everything was leaked... We do things a little different, don't work on mail even. Probably the break 100 needed for how they have been performing.

You know where I am, come at me.
Lol our downfall was alot of shitty players and people going inactive when having to do actual work, including you.

blckdrgn1

Can't believe what I'm reading :eek: Me? Carrying an account? Must have the wrong people man..
Not even going to attack the writer of such a post - clearly still struggling with your own superiority complex. I do feel sorry for you:(

Not going to attack the writer of this post - except after this hyphen im going to attack the writer of this post. lol

Omar was my co on w96 so im speaking from personal experience :)

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lol our downfall was alot of shitty players and people going inactive when having to do actual work.

Sounds like your North mates here :D

WHO’S NEXT?

cdd0ae111a196bdd70b0dbf78f9ed264.png

Dead account talking?

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119075

We are all sad people to be playing this game, why do we do this to ourselves?

DeletedUser50733

cdd0ae111a196bdd70b0dbf78f9ed264.png

Dead account talking?

giphy.gif

Not that you would know, y’know, cause you ran away from the fight...... but when you fight 3 accounts against 50, totally surrounded, even the best simply cannot win.

Even your leader said he knew it would have been a totally different story had the odds not been so massively stacked against us.

I’d rather fight and give the best account of myself until I was beaten than yellow-belly it to the enemy before it even got difficult. Guess I’m a far higher calibre of player than you.

TheBarbarian

Not that you would know, y’know, cause you ran away from the fight...... but when you fight 3 accounts against 50, totally surrounded, even the best simply cannot win.

Even your leader said he knew it would have been a totally different story had the odds not been so massively stacked against us.

I’d rather fight and give the best account of myself until I was beaten than yellow-belly it to the enemy before it even got difficult. Guess I’m a far higher calibre of player than you.

LOL it's like you're incapable of seeing that we did in fact have 2 enemies that war - not one. Let it go

As soon as Fred sent a circ to pick a side, we all picked a side except you. The worst irony is people being angry with others, because of their own incompetence.

DeletedUser50733

Sure, and which one did we have a massive front with and was ten times the threat?

None of what I say about those joining ODZ applies to IC account, they’re the exception. I don’t blame your acc for wanting to fight 100, the only reason you relocated and rebuilt was to fight them. You fought till you had nothing left, then rebuilt and wanted to keep going. THAT is what people should do, that is what sets some of us apart from the rest. But the rest, they just took the coward pill and legged it.

Further, listening to Fred at that early stage was foolish. He only said that because he felt bad that he screwed up and wanted to give his blessing for whatever followed. Using that as an excuse for ditching those who had been your mates is just a copout. The situation was hard, but working together there was a way through it. Had we then been beaten after trying, and fighting as hard as we could, they would still have recruited you!! But you’d at least have some respect and your reputation intact. (Again, that doesn’t apply to IC account). The fact they all legged it disappointed the very people who recruited them.

It’s not incompetence, I just don’t run from a fight. I’ll fight tooth and nail and EARN a future after being beaten, if I want to keep playing.

DeletedUser115571

Being a conspiracy theorist isnt a good look for you abel. Tell your players to quit copying mint.

Like a Hyena he crawl out of his hidingplace when he smell blood from a helpless victim. So sorry to disappoint you. Since the wounds have healed you can now tag tail and crawl back and hide under the rock you came from.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Sure, and which one did we have a massive front with and was ten times the threat?

Further, listening to Fred at that early stage was foolish.

It’s not incompetence, I just don’t run from a fight. I’ll fight tooth and nail and EARN a future after being beaten, if I want to keep playing.

You had a front with ODZ, we all had a front with 100 it's simple. You're in 100s side, and we're in ODZ's. You're crying about us listening to Fred when he said BEAST IS DEAD ? Was it not your account that went to both 100,and ODZ? You are no High Caliber player, if you were 100 would've took your account in and not offered just as co's LOL, you're just a bullshitter that likes to run his mouth but where you at in this war? You cry constantly that we ran from the fight, but the fact is we ARE the fight in the North. We will destroy you when you rebuild that account, if you ever rebuild it, not because we're good but because you are TRASH. You don't just run from a fight, you're running from THE LAST FIGHT while looking like a crybaby on the externals while we smash your mates.

DeletedUser50733

You had a front with ODZ, we all had a front with 100 it's simple. You're in 100s side, and we're in ODZ's. You're crying about us listening to Fred when he said BEAST IS DEAD ? Was it not your account that went to both 100,and ODZ? You are no High Caliber player, if you were 100 would've took your account in and not offered just as co's LOL, you're just a bullshitter that likes to run his mouth but where you at in this war? You cry constantly that we ran from the fight, but the fact is we ARE the fight in the North. We will destroy you when you rebuild that account, if you ever rebuild it, not because we're good but because you are TRASH. You don't just run from a fight, you're running from THE LAST FIGHT while looking like a crybaby on the externals while we smash your mates.
A front? At that point you had maybe 50 vills close to them LOL. Hardly the same as the south you nub. 100 even concentrated on south Beast too - trustme, WPAG etc etc. Fool. You ran cause we were heavily outnumbered and it was highly likely we would lose. And that’s fact, can’t sugarcoat it anymore sweetheart.

Lol why do you think they let my acc relocate eh? If I wasn’t worth it there’s no way they’d have let me after all the stuff said on here :D you sound so stupid, your tribe tried for weeks and weeks to persuade me to join them. They knew what they were trying to get, make no mistake about that. So for you to call me trash just insults your tribe and shows how little you actually know.

Hahahahaha oh Otto you’re such a baby nubcake, you’d look cute hanging onto someone’s out-turned pocket.

I’ve been taking the fight to your tribe for the last two weeks, I’ve killed an awful lot of ODZ troops :oops: and now I get to bait you and bait you and wind you up, because I can. And it gets to you. And you hate it, cause you know you’re awful compared to me.

Now where’s that fish dangly emoji when you need it eh

DeletedUser50733

Oh, and like I explained at the time, only reason I let ODZ think there was even a half chance of me joining was for info. One guy who was attacking me even spouted off his time zone, when he was usually online etc etc. Sang like a bird!! Came in handy all that did.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are using the argument that ODZ was the enemy and that 100 was not the enemy. Beast was in war against both ODZ and 100 with the northern accounts mostly fighting 100. We in ODZ didnt really pay attention to the northern accounts OP wise since we couldn´t really reach them up there anyway. The northern account then fought 100, who beast was in war against as well.

I do understand your view since you fought mostly ODZ, you were closer to this front thus seeing us as your main enemy. But you have to consider the possibility that to Ashen, Chaos, Groot etc ODZ was not the main enemy, 100 was. And just like IC they wanted to keep fighting their enemy, 100. They got a chance to do that, and their view is not that they "ran away" but they just kept fighting.

Also, I don´t remember there being a discussion in ODZ about bringing you into the tribe. So that part is new information for me, we just wanted a few accounts on our side.

DeletedUser103748

A front? At that point you had maybe 50 vills close to them LOL. Hardly the same as the south you nub. 100 even concentrated on south Beast too - trustme, WPAG etc etc. Fool. You ran cause we were heavily outnumbered and it was highly likely we would lose. And that’s fact, can’t sugarcoat it anymore sweetheart.

Lol why do you think they let my acc relocate eh? If I wasn’t worth it there’s no way they’d have let me after all the stuff said on here :D you sound so stupid, your tribe tried for weeks and weeks to persuade me to join them. They knew what they were trying to get, make no mistake about that. So for you to call me trash just insults your tribe and shows how little you actually know.

Hahahahaha oh Otto you’re such a baby nubcake, you’d look cute hanging onto someone’s out-turned pocket.

I’ve been taking the fight to your tribe for the last two weeks, I’ve killed an awful lot of ODZ troops :oops: and now I get to bait you and bait you and wind you up, because I can. And it gets to you. And you hate it, cause you know you’re awful compared to me.

Now where’s that fish dangly emoji when you need it eh

We should probably just OP Groot tbh. We know they'll be down one coplayer from the jump. Otto doesn't defend, he gets "busy."

Just like he did when I got my revenge on 89. You can't force internal me, baby. :p