A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser114962

We should probably just OP Groot tbh. We know they'll be down one coplayer from the jump. Otto doesn't defend, he gets "busy."

Just like he did when I got my revenge on 89. You can't force internal me, baby. :p

Can you please hit us instead?
What do I need to do to get hit? Should I talk on the forums to get hit or will 100 keep a blind eye on me :(
I had 1 village on the front and now I have over 30 in the span of 2 weeks? Please dont send the love to groot but send it ths way :( me and my co's are itching for something.

DeletedUser103748

What do I need to do to get hit? Should I talk on the forums to get hit or will 100 keep a blind eye on me :(
I had 1 village on the front and now I have over 30 in the span of 2 weeks? Please dont send the love to groot but send it ths way :( me and my co's are itching for something.

Sure, what's your ign?

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
We should probably just OP Groot tbh. We know they'll be down one coplayer from the jump. Otto doesn't defend, he gets "busy."

Just like he did when I got my revenge on 89. You can't force internal me, baby. :p

You should probably OP us before we take out another one of your Northern accounts, they need your help Glen!

#OP Groot

Side 1:
Players: I-AM-GROOT
Side 2:
Tribes: A555F, 100

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

DeletedUser114962

You should probably OP us before we take out another one of your Northern accounts, they need your help Glen!

#OP Groot

Side 1:
Players: I-AM-GROOT
Side 2:
Tribes: A555F, 100

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 33
Side 2: 4
Difference: 29

Can we destroy a mid map player this time around :p
Need to build nobles up :(

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Dont you think its a little too early to be smack talking again.

I mean we all know what happened the last time you ran your mouth

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

You wrote the post at 19:20, my only nuke hitting your vil was 30 mins later, and guess what?

http://prntscr.com/lgh8tc

I admire your will for this w100, but please, stay on the ground

DeletedUser114962

Damn gonna delete cause nuke got caught home.... *sob *sob

Best Gain to Loss in this war ratio and that won't change until the end of the war.

What happened last time? this world is complete diff ball game from last time w97 chumps. *solo and inactive tribe

Will post next in a months time to see whose still alive.

*Ciao

DeletedUser121212

giphy.gif

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh you do exist, barely noticed you so far. Welcome to the war, will be interesting to see what you got when you start participating, I´m curious.

Also, finally weekend. Now we can spend aaall day bashing each other, yaay! Or you know, go outside for a moment. Cheers

Last edited:

DeletedUser121212

Oh you do exist, barely noticed you so far. Welcome to the war, will be interesting to see what you got when you start participating, I´m curious.

Also, finally weekend. Now we can spend aaall day bashing each other, yaay! Or you know, go outside for a moment. Cheers
I admire the attitude.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oh, and like I explained at the time, only reason I let ODZ think there was even a half chance of me joining was for info. One guy who was attacking me even spouted off his time zone, when he was usually online etc etc. Sang like a bird!! Came in handy all that did.

You are 100% sure they have real interes to recruit you? :d

DeletedUser50733

upload_2018-11-10_8-39-28.jpeg

Positive. That screenshot is from September lol.

This one sang like a bird thinking I was coming. The others didn’t give as much away.

PS, just to keep the owner of my accounts name in the clear, any talks she personally had with ODZ were serious and genuine. She was open to offers from both sides, whereas I was not.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Damn gonna delete cause nuke got caught home.... *sob *sob

Best Gain to Loss in this war ratio and that won't change until the end of the war.

What happened last time? this world is complete diff ball game from last time w97 chumps. *solo and inactive tribe

Will post next in a months time to see whose still alive.

*Ciao

Come on now omar let us not lie to these nice people, you're awful at this game and simultaneously have the biggest ego despite never actually achieving anything, even balain has nothing on you :D

TheBarbarian

Come on now omar let us not lie to these nice people, you're awful at this game and simultaneously have the biggest ego despite never actually achieving anything, even balain has nothing on you :D
Awful is harsh and ultimately wrong - but keeping his ego in check can be hard work. Then again we're all guilty of that :rolleyes: