A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser122702

The history repeats itself, Swedish men slaughtering English men...

giphy.gif

/ The swedish part of Real Chi

DeletedUser114962

Come on now omar let us not lie to these nice people, you're awful at this game and simultaneously have the biggest ego despite never actually achieving anything, even balain has nothing on you :D

Damn Bro

Caps: 36
Loss: 4

You were saying something?
Best Ratio in the war, pass me what you are smoking.

Stats will talk

DeletedUser81551

Stop being so rude :(

I just asked you to mention your cos aswell.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Awful is harsh and ultimately wrong - but keeping his ego in check can be hard work. Then again we're all guilty of that :rolleyes:

I mean its all a matter of perspective really, he's bad from my point of view but i guess other bad players might look up to him? Like the guy hyped himself up so much i was genuinely excited to fight him and his pet basher tribe, no smoke without fire right? Then the first op came and he started to spam 20/30 trains from his dstars / frontline.

And i was like

what

Are you serious? ONE HUNDRED MS GAPS BETWEEN NUKES AND NOBLES, like bro i can fit a freaking bus in those spaces. At first i thought he was trolling or trying to test me to see what i can do but no after killing the 6th or 7th train and seeing another 8-9 all done in the same way (or worse) I realized holy shit thats all he is capable of. The one who claimed he was "undefeated", that he "would crush me instantly" cant even manage to do a basic train and nuke combo. Even with a tribe-wide op, even with 20 dstars in my cluster he cant cap a single village. Easiest front i ever played no lie

So i stand by him being awful and its funny him talking trying to be tough now like i dont have the screenshots from just a few months ago.

Be humble, sit down. You only went inactive after you got schooled.

DeletedUser121386

I mean its all a matter of perspective really, he's bad from my point of view but i guess other bad players might look up to him? Like the guy hyped himself up so much i was genuinely excited to fight him and his pet basher tribe, no smoke without fire right? Then the first op came and he started to spam 20/30 trains from his dstars / frontline.

And i was like

what

Are you serious? ONE HUNDRED MS GAPS BETWEEN NUKES AND NOBLES, like bro i can fit a freaking bus in those spaces. At first i thought he was trolling or trying to test me to see what i can do but no after killing the 6th or 7th train and seeing another 8-9 all done in the same way (or worse) I realized holy shit thats all he is capable of. The one who claimed he was "undefeated", that he "would crush me instantly" cant even manage to do a basic train and nuke combo. Even with a tribe-wide op, even with 20 dstars in my cluster he cant cap a single village. Easiest front i ever played no lie

So i stand by him being awful and its funny him talking trying to be tough now like i dont have the screenshots from just a few months ago.

Be humble, sit down. You only went inactive after you got schooled.

Then you have to be extremely much better than 100, cause obviously they are struggling as hell against o mighty bad Omar.

Let me know which accounts you’ve been on, very interested in doing some research on you.

Mentioned earlier that Nefarious wasnt happy about losing his rank, now I heard main player quit, can someone confirm? xD

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Then you have to be extremely much better than 100, cause obviously they are struggling as hell against o mighty bad Omar.

Let me know which accounts you’ve been on, very interested in doing some research on you.

Mentioned earlier that Nefarious wasnt happy about losing his rank, now I heard main player quit, can someone confirm? xD

I have nothing to say about 100, situation must be bad over there though if omar is giving them trouble lol

Im not hard to find, i world hop a lot because idgaf about ranking only front-line fighting. When the war is over i move on and find something else interesting to do. I'd imagine most people who've played regularly the last couple of years will have seem me around although im very rarely on the same account twice so who knows. Dont think i have too many critics though outside the salty ones who cant handle losing :D

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
m not hard to find, i world hop a lot because idgaf about ranking only front-line fighting. When the war is over i move on and find something else interesting to do

I think I like this guy, we share the same view. If now we manage to beat 100 then I´m out. Who cares about rankings the tribe even internal me to give me more nobles to use in the war, might even give up the spot in ODZ to a well deserving player from "swedes" just to give that player "the win".

I Don´t know, nef has barely been playing at all this war, not in comparison to his size anyway. My best guess is that for the first time on w100 he couldn´t noble the enemy for free and even got attacks back and he was all like:

giphy.webp

Michael Corleone.

can we get a proper update for the viewers of this war? we dont care to see a dead nuke at home.

Michael Corleone.

excellent thank you. im assuiming from 100s village idiot being quiet, that those stats are accurate.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
can we get a proper update for the viewers of this war? we dont care to see a dead nuke at home.

If I skip the bullcrap and the cockyness the war is kinda even. We see two different strategies being used in this war, both tribes prepared different with ODZ wanting to have strong players having klusters in the front and 100 seems to want more of a spread. This makes 100 want to put lots of pressure on one single target at a time, two at most to break the account.
ODZ is hitting areas instead of players, not giving a damn about what player that plays in that area.

Both tribes have their weak spots and 100 started the war by finding the weak spot directly, getting some early towers within ODZs main cluster in the mid. ODZ internalled the weak spot and have strengthen that area since. 100 have some accounts that are very inactive but due to the spread ODZ cannot capitalize on that very much but instead go for area targets.

100 have a little bit bigger OPs and always succeed to make some damage to ODZ family in their OPs but no account have broken yet.
So far they have been targeting;
Dread Masters
4 nerds
Willow the wisp
Mary Jane
Chaos (in the bann)
And a little bit of grim reaper.

So only about 5 accounts have been under actual pressure and only about 2 at a time, with leaves all other ODZ family accounts open to strike freely.

ODZ are so far winning the skirmishes between OPs but the OPs are about the same size. Both tribes are doing an correct strategy due to how both tribes prepared.

Last OP hit 2 days ago so I would think that we will see 100 starting to move out again soon, striking around 14-15th november. ODZ having smaller OPs but more often.

We shall se how this end.

My analysis, feel free to say what you want about that. / Abel

Last edited:

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If I skip the bullcrap and the cockyness the war is kinda even. We see two different strategies being used in this war, both tribes prepared different with ODZ wanting to have strong players having klusters in the front and 100 seems to want more of a spread. This makes 100 want to put lots of pressure on one single target at a time, two at most to break the account.
ODZ is hitting areas instead of players, not giving a damn about what player that plays in that area.

Both tribes have their weak spots and 100 started the war by finding the weak spot directly, getting some early towers within ODZs main cluster in the mid. ODZ internalled the weak spot and have strengthen that area since. 100 have some accounts that are very inactive but due to the spread ODZ cannot capitalize on that very much but instead go for area targets.

100 have a little bit bigger OPs and always succeed to make some damage to ODZ family in their OPs but no account have broken yet.
So far they have been targeting;
Dread Masters
4 nerds
Willow the wisp
Mary Jane
Chaos (in the bann)
And a little bit of hexor.

So only about 5 accounts have been under actual pressure and only about 2 at a time, with leaves all other ODZ family accounts open to strike freely.

ODZ are so far winning the skirmishes between OPs but the OPs are about the same size. Both tribes are doing an correct strategy due to how both tribes prepared.

Last OP hit 2 days ago so I would think that we will see 100 starting to move out again soon, striking around 14-15th november. ODZ having smaller OPs but more often.

We shall se how this end.

My analysis, feel free to say what you want about that. / Abel
Good analysis.

I think what the major factor to ODZ success so far has been the smaller OPs but more frequently that you mentioned. Most of our first OPs have been more of an traditional way of attackig.
And what i mean with traditional attacks is larger OPs to maximize the damage and make sure to use all the gunpowder in one go. But since this world settings allow you to have a new nuke produced within a week of time (roughly), it's more important then ever that you keep your nukes on the road at all times and be less afraid of losing them then you would on worlds with longer recruitment duration.

100 will continue to fight and we will find our sweet spot where we can get the results that we want. Good luck and lets continue the war :)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
My own beliefs is one side 100 has had to do some soul searching and learn who is an end game player and who is not. Its a painful process and usually happens in most tribes at end game but I will say this world has been the most frustrating I've been in to date. Its a relatively small world so number of accounts is not that important rather those playing the accounts being committed is. A long way to go as the 25 member tribe limit makes it hard to reach 70% unless the top tribe also eats some of its affiliated tribe. As players leave it shouldn't be as much a problem but this could be an end game war taking a year or more.