TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser45512

Also The Seraphim Order this morning join in the war

Not like we have been at war with squad since the 7th when squad tribes declared on us.

We may of joined that war this morning but judging by all the dead nobles i am seeing reports for Squad you seem to be aware that the battling started before today.

DeletedUser110265

Not like we have been at war with squad since the 7th when squad tribes declared on us.

We may of joined that war this morning but judging by all the dead nobles i am seeing reports for Squad you seem to be aware that the battling started before today.

its cool boiiis, you think you can fend off the next wave without your spy?

these guys are bragging about winning a fight when... they know where we are hitting and how big we are hitting and what our defense looks like

DeletedUser45512

News to me, if you want to tell me who the spy is would be helpful so i can get this juciy info.

You guys have been attacking us properly for a few weeks now (Only just declared war) did you not want all the ODD from your nukes to go onto the war stats? Not like you have taken a village yet. Well not since September anyway. I think i can brag about the rank 1 tribe not taking a village off of the rank 9th tribe in over a month.

DeletedUser122494

Man, I can't keep hitting that refresh button fast enough to keep these stats relevant. I'll try to keep you up to date @islagratte

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, tSO, Hail, ANTI
Side 2:
Tribes: FSQUAD, ISQUAD

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 2
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 166,759
Side 2: 12,474
Difference: 154,285

chart

Last edited:

DeletedUser80720

its cool boiiis, you think you can fend off the next wave without your spy?

these guys are bragging about winning a fight when... they know where we are hitting and how big we are hitting and what our defense looks like
if you dont want spies maybe you shouldnt recruit anyone who asks ^^

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Squad expected here? or why you are complaining.

You are 55 members 2 tribes and have JV and LOTR supporting you, Vs Anti,TSO,TFBS,Hail. Doesn't seem as much as a unfair match up as your trying to make out.

You Obviously had no Diplomacy with TFBS, and should of realized they were one of your biggest threats but you still decided to declare war on other fronts that is just plain stupid.

Bad leadership decisions acting like kings thinking you can do as you please around the map , mass recruiting everything in site in areas you really have no business 259 Tribe changes between your two tribes ,over reaching which in turn leads to failed diplomacy on nearly every front clearly under estimating the other tribes you are at war with.

Ill add, you have the audacity to call out TFBS for there declaration yet I Just seen this that you sent at Hail pretty funny really no? Just really proves the point about you acting like kings, such ego about to be smashed.

Details
Ally Hail
Enemy Fire Squadron
Ice Squadron
Title Vermine Extermination
Start on 07.11. at 11:48:08
End ---
Duration 3 days 8:54:11
Forum thread
Explanation You had your chance, Time to exterminate....

Shadowcaste.

Man, I can't keep hitting that refresh button fast enough to keep these stats relevant. I'll try to keep you up to date @islagratte

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, tSO, Hail, ANTI
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 2
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 166,759
Side 2: 12,474
Difference: 154,285

chart

Every world I come back to just reminds me how bitter people are in this game. You'll lose this world mate even if we don't win. Being like this just makes people want to see you lose happens every time but I guess enjoy yourself while you can.

DeletedUser110265

I'm not sure what Squad expected here? or why you are complaining.

You are 55 members 2 tribes and have JV and LOTR supporting you, Vs Anti,TSO,TFBS,Hail. Doesn't seem as much as a unfair match up as your trying to make out.

at face value of course, but after that you take into account how this unfolded how we started our op against hail with a spy in our tribe, literally shared commands on my end with the guy, they flaunt their stats like they are badasses.

TFBS is officially the pun of world 103, and the funniest part, they would still get a little respect... if they won this world, which isnt going to happen sadly

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
at face value of course, but after that you take into account how this unfolded how we started our op against hail with a spy in our tribe, literally shared commands on my end with the guy, they flaunt their stats like they are badasses.

TFBS is officially the pun of world 103, and the funniest part, they would still get a little respect... if they won this world, which isnt going to happen sadly

I cba to upload properly but when you "Op" with attacks like this you are destined to fail spy or no spy, did no one tell this dude to build more than 100 rams? If that's the calibur of players among your ranks...

http://prntscr.com/lgt6x8
http://prntscr.com/lgt77a
http://prntscr.com/lgt7bi
http://prntscr.com/lgt7gm

P.s who was the spy? And is there evidence there actually was a spy or is it just conjecture ?

Edit- Forgot about this, Even if there is a spy- You guys can hardly complain and take the morale High ground when you go about sending messages like these?

iincinerate 20:17
olla...how is it going?

we are looking for people who would do some jobs for us while we can offer them protection...would you be interested in something like that...due to your location we chosed you cause you fit perfectly for our job

Balian De Ibelin 21:10
I'm not playing this world mate , I got banned for using a pp script that was told was legal , so I stayed to make my PP back which I did and moved onto 104 , but for the record I'm not into all that backstabbing , spying , unhonorable stuff even if your my friend

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
like how do you ally yourself with thegw and after that think you deserve any kind of respect, just look at his new lot of recruits coming in from more villages Caps Lock in GGWP

Have to agree to some degree there, but for example, What tribes were in a position to Attack thegw, TEO,LOTR,Hail,

Didn't your recruit into k44 and very close to Hail,? You just cant do that and expect them to side with you and attack GW, as i said bad diplomacy from squad.

Shadowcaste.

I cba to upload properly but when you "Op" with attacks like this you are destined to fail spy or no spy, did no one tell this dude to build more than 100 rams? If that's the calibur of players among your ranks...

http://prntscr.com/lgt6x8
http://prntscr.com/lgt77a
http://prntscr.com/lgt7bi
http://prntscr.com/lgt7gm

P.s who was the spy? And is there evidence there actually was a spy or is it just conjecture ?

It was just admitted to a few posts ago about the spy. Alright and I'm getting sent fakes with 500 spear men from hail players which makes zero sense at least our player could have assumed he was going to not hit stacks.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It was just admitted to a few posts ago about the spy. Alright and I'm getting sent fakes with 500 spear men from hail players which makes zero sense at least our player could have assumed he was going to not hit stacks.

Assuming to hit stack or not, doesn't have anything to do with building your nukes with only 100 rams.

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyway i think the world might finally start to shake up some certainly some interesting diplomacy being made around the Map.

Seems like the core is a massive hug fest with Anit,Hail,Squirels,RTS,Tfbs all seeming to have diplomacy add TSO to that obviously some sort of diplomacy with TFBS , But lets be honest TSO are none contenders, They have sirnoobish Martin hes like the secret weapon for every other tribe, he will work hes magic piss everyone off and destroy the tribe from the inside with time, guaranteed.

Going to be interesting to see what emerges next,how long will this coalition last, at what point and who will turn away from squad should they lose- i mean its not looking good right now but things can change tho i guess, one would expect that LOTR could be next to join the fight and attack Hail, but they too like to hug, and are pretty much just a feeder tribe for Squad and TEO perhaps they have diplomacy with hail and maybe use this opportunity to kick squad out of their core while they are stretched thin?

TEO look like they have a options to expand towards the rim in all directions with K35 Perhaps being there hardest challenge? Predict that they will recruit the top 2-3 Players of Horde and take over 35 like that.

DeletedUser45512

Dont count us noobs as non-contenders just yet. Still waiting for Squad to actually take a village from us this war. They have 1 recap so far but thats it.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score

A spy you say? that’s a good joke. I can 100% confirm Hail isn’t getting fed any inside information from your tribe, nor is it being passed any info from these other tribes you’ve got on your back due to your arrogant attitude. If we had a spy the cost to you would have been higher than what you’ve already paid. If I was you I’d pull my head in a bit boiiii

~S

DeletedUser122494

Every world I come back to just reminds me how bitter people are in this game. You'll lose this world mate even if we don't win. Being like this just makes people want to see you lose happens every time but I guess enjoy yourself while you can.

Oh, I'm not bitter at all! Really enjoying myself :)

Sorry for the late update @islagratte

Side 1:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A, Hail, tSO, ANTI
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 4
Difference: 40

chart

Side 1: 300,451
Side 2: 27,300
Difference: 273,151

chart

DeletedUser118378

Do you guys think Squads can actually come back from this deficit? The odds look heavily stacked against them. This seems to basically be BEAST vs 100/ODZ allover again :/

DeletedUser114215

Of course they can, half their members have yet to fall under attack, and the coalition has lost a lot of offensive troops as evidenced by the ODD numbers some of FSQUAD's members are putting up. Now, that does obviously not mean they will make a comeback, but I sure hope they will. Keep in mind that FSQUAD had an offensive OP go wrong less than two days prior to TFBS declaring, meaning they were low on off before the war even started, which could mean we'll see them strike back for real soon.

I sure hope so at least, otherwise this will be one hell of a boring war to watch.