A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Good analysis.

But since this world settings allow you to have a new nuke produced within a week of time (roughly),

A week nuke? how bout the defense do they make it as the same speed maybe roughly full D's in 10 days?

Btw not playing just observing.. :)

If the week nuke is given to the proper players and instructed properly this world will be finished in just a matter of weeks, also Warlord leaders are also great defense strategist, so maybe factor those stuff's in :)

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The Mighty Ampac has made his return, praise him on high.

We have been waiting for you.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You playing this world buddy? Lots of awesome players in this world.. :)

DeletedUser122590

I've seen some truly bad plays from a555f, conquered vills with techs all over the place, I've been attacked with 4k sp+4k sw (player was not quitting) and what I would call a rainbow nuke (every unit in various amounts), 500ms (from the "pros") to multiple minute gaps between nukes and nobles. Shoutout to Pilske who sent dozens of nukes for a week + round trip from 180 distance and has 260k ODD at 900k points, teach me how to play farmville when you have time and the cherry on top: a few days ago during an OP (100 + a555f players worth 19 million points launching hundreds of nukes at me, 600k and 1 more similarly sized player with noble attempts from a555f mostly): took a village from a player who shall not be named, there was an attempt at recapping 2h later and lots of his packets heading to the village. Said player forgot that he sent a 17k/17k total stack to the village and proceeded to attack it along with another player, cats and nukes dead across 24h before he realized something was off:

http://prntscr.com/lietdm
http://prntscr.com/liestt

Have more proof but the purpose is not to show who it was, although I can tell you Alex if you wish to improve your academy by kicking them. Well I don't know all of them, this one may just as well be the best of the bunch.

Anyways, some time ago 100 betrayed their allies Chaos/Order which I was a part of. Call it good diplomacy, I don't care for it and there's nothing admirable about it, taking the top people from a tribe - who were old friends with them and likely planted there all along, taking the most obedient and questionably skilled players while declaring others such as myself food in private Skype conversations (was supposed to be a surprise move). Well I'll be damned if I'm not the hardest to chew food they've tried so far:

http://prntscr.com/lierml

I realize that this comment may bring on another 20 mill + vs 2 players under 1 mill. OP, that's fine and it's probably why you had some respite lately ODZ and Swede bros. I don't know any of you well (first world in years) but the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I hope you end up winning this war against 100 :)

DeletedUser121386

I've seen some truly bad plays from a555f, conquered vills with techs all over the place, I've been attacked with 4k sp+4k sw (player was not quitting) and what I would call a rainbow nuke (every unit in various amounts), 500ms (from the "pros") to multiple minute gaps between nukes and nobles. Shoutout to Pilske who sent dozens of nukes for a week + round trip from 180 distance and has 260k ODD at 900k points, teach me how to play farmville when you have time and the cherry on top: a few days ago during an OP (100 + a555f players worth 19 million points launching hundreds of nukes at me, 600k and 1 more similarly sized player with noble attempts from a555f mostly): took a village from a player who shall not be named, there was an attempt at recapping 2h later and lots of his packets heading to the village. Said player forgot that he sent a 17k/17k total stack to the village and proceeded to attack it along with another player, cats and nukes dead across 24h before he realized something was off:

http://prntscr.com/lietdm
http://prntscr.com/liestt

Have more proof but the purpose is not to show who it was, although I can tell you Alex if you wish to improve your academy by kicking them. Well I don't know all of them, this one may just as well be the best of the bunch.

Anyways, some time ago 100 betrayed their allies Chaos/Order which I was a part of. Call it good diplomacy, I don't care for it and there's nothing admirable about it, taking the top people from a tribe - who were old friends with them and likely planted there all along, taking the most obedient and questionably skilled players while declaring others such as myself food in private Skype conversations (was supposed to be a surprise move). Well I'll be damned if I'm not the hardest to chew food they've tried so far:

http://prntscr.com/lierml

I realize that this comment may bring on another 20 mill + vs 2 players under 1 mill. OP, that's fine and it's probably why you had some respite lately ODZ and Swede bros. I don't know any of you well (first world in years) but the enemy of my enemy is my friend and I hope you end up winning this war against 100 :)

You’re describing it too well Arph, and i enjoyed playing with you and the others for all that time, and the best part is they are realising they made a mistake.

Roman is gone
Glentenenen is gone
Kate has taken a huge beating

The rest dont realise what they signed up for when they did what they did. 100 is only keeping #1 place because they are internaling in record speed A555F, they are food, they have always been food and will always be food, and I am bloody glad I aint part of that shit show of an dictatorship Alex is Head of.

You’re a laughing stock 100, and you’re giving me and others better entertainment than any comedy show or film I could think of. Say hi to King Enea and Cydel for me please :)

DeletedUser103748

Ahh players who kept their def home while their tribemates die talking like they are going to be the reason 100 loses. If we lose. I love it. To my friends in ODZ, I hope they don't screw over your accounts too much.

Anyways, let's change the topic shall we? What I want to know, what I really really want to know, is how much money did Glanne spend when packs opened up. I hope this isn't against some rule. But hey, the mods don't enforce rules, as witnessed by ODZ players being banned and shortly after unbanned with little to no punishment. Maybe the forum mods are better.

Before the fanboys call me salty and make this something it isn't, I am asking an honest question. He's had boosts on almost the entire war lol. It's a shame that you guys stack him so much. He is teeeerrrible if he isn't heavily stacked with his boosts on. Doesn't even dodge his offense, just let's me kill it repeatedly. That's where most of my ODA comes from if I'm honest.

Let the flame war commence.

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Anyways, let's change the topic shall we? What I want to know, what I really really want to know, is how much money did Glanne spend when packs opened up. I hope this isn't against some rule.
He paid good money for them. Everyone was given the opportunity to buy them and most players did. Don't be too salty about it. You have plenty of other things to complain about bro

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ahh players who kept their def home while their tribemates die talking like they are going to be the reason 100 loses. If we lose. I love it. To my friends in ODZ, I hope they don't screw over your accounts too much.

Anyways, let's change the topic shall we? What I want to know, what I really really want to know, is how much money did Glanne spend when packs opened up. I hope this isn't against some rule. But hey, the mods don't enforce rules, as witnessed by ODZ players being banned and shortly after unbanned with little to no punishment. Maybe the forum mods are better.

Before the fanboys call me salty and make this something it isn't, I am asking an honest question. He's had boosts on almost the entire war lol. It's a shame that you guys stack him so much. He is teeeerrrible if he isn't heavily stacked with his boosts on. Doesn't even dodge his offense, just let's me kill it repeatedly. That's where most of my ODA comes from if I'm honest.

Hi piggie piggie,

Yeah sadly I was away at a conference a few days until recently, really unlucky since we are finally getting some incs and I couldn´t join in the fun :( But finally I´m home so please show me more of that terrible play of yours. It didn´t go well before and it will keep going bad for you, since you are the worst and you know it. Isn´t it strange that the account just "suddenly" was able to be nobled? My co gotta sleep sometimes ;)

And 7 dollars, 7 war packages. We just did´nt really have to use any of it in code/beast or anything else. As I said earlier. Wanna talk to your tribe members how many they bought ;)?

Last edited:

DeletedUser121116

Doesn't 100 forward any kind of reports ? For symbiote is the 3rd day in a row he popped degense buffs , yesterday popped a offense buff. Kate 2 popping their deff buff now , not on the previous OP,when they had a bigger cluster so it was more valuable
Let's not even bring up how many packages nefarious account brought to speed up their growth.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

I don't want to hear about anyone being bad for using buffs when you have players like Symbiote in your tribe :D Buffs daily and can't even get a cap? FeelsBadMan. At this rate I'm going to feel bad for popping my buffs o_O if i ever have to with this weak opposition in the North.

f58ae93954ef947c0343c49bc71b0dd3.png

DeletedUser121212

I don't want to hear about anyone being bad for using buffs when you have players like Symbiote in your tribe :D Buffs daily and can't even get a cap? FeelsBadMan. At this rate I'm going to feel bad for popping my buffs o_O if i ever have to with this weak opposition in the North.

f58ae93954ef947c0343c49bc71b0dd3.png
Just to point out something I'm actually in a positive ratio. But what ever floats your boat. Haven't seen anything impressive from you what so ever.