A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser122590

Ahh players who kept their def home while their tribemates die talking like they are going to be the reason 100 loses. If we lose. I love it. To my friends in ODZ, I hope they don't screw over your accounts too much.

I think Kate remembers if I personally kept my defenses at home or sent quality def to her. I just didn't agree with the greed and manipulation 100 showed to say that we were not to noble or attack our weaker, similarly-sized opponent to the south and start a new war with Beast in their place. Your words have no power over anybody in k44 who has interacted with me, I was just unlucky to start in the one continent without a single dominant tribe with skirmishes from the beginning of the world but it's sure a lot more fun than being a thoughtless slave. I can show many examples of the top players in a555f not being able to time the most basic things and not knowing elementary mechanics, they just throw random attacks and nobles and hope it sticks, they even scout every hour for info like it's not one of the 50 ms windows that counts (they assume everybody plays like them I guess, stack or lose the village) but they are top 10 supports in the world. If you will win like that it doesn't mean much to me and plenty of others. I can't screw anybody over because I'm not using anyone's troops but my own and I am too insignificant to be the reason that 100 will lose however all of these nukes from 100 that were sent my way with minimal conquers, some on the road for more than 8 days and all of the stacks we have scouted close to us can't really help your cause in defeating ODZ either, it shows how much strategy you guys have in you :) I don't think ODZ have made the same mistakes and made enemies out of their allies in their backline

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Just to point out something I'm actually in a positive ratio. But what ever floats your boat. Haven't seen anything impressive from you what so ever.

Chaos is more "Positive ratio" than you, after they been OPd, while banned .Just saying it means nothing to me :rolleyes: Rimming nOObs like Kate 2, Esdeath, soon to be you that will definitely float my boat.

Side 1:
Players: Symbiote
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 20
Difference: 4

DeletedUser121212

Chaos is more "Positive ratio" than you, after they been OPd, while banned .Just saying it means nothing to me :rolleyes: Rimming nOObs like Kate 2, Esdeath, soon to be you that will definitely float my boat.

Side 1:
Players: Symbiote
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Forever

Side 2: 20
Difference: 4
You are more than welcome to try.

DeletedUser121386

It's a shame that you guys stack him so much. He is teeeerrrible if he isn't heavily stacked with his boosts on. Doesn't even dodge his offense, just let's me kill it repeatedly. That's where most of my ODA comes from if I'm honest..

Took me 2mins finding of you lol, your tribe is continueing Hot Eagle's no dodge policy legacy in a much bigger scale that anyone could ever imagine.

Not gonna post all we have killed home, better to watch war stats where we kill 0.61 for every 1 you kill defendind, whereas you kill 0.5 for every 1 unit we kill.
upload_2018-11-15_9-37-58.png

upload_2018-11-15_9-30-50.png
upload_2018-11-15_9-32-14.png

Oh Vahtos oh Vahtos, I know you probaly sat all day itching to finally have some sort of arguement against us, but you lost, now see you in 1 week when you've seemingly found your new arguement of the year and give me another laugh, starting to become a tradition :)

DeletedUser122681

Piggie. Piggie.. Piggie...

You probably enjoyed OP'ing our acc. We lost a few villas yes, Im not even mad. We pushed too far INTO your cluster and it was bound to happen sooner or later.
Im surprised tho, that you didnt actually take more villages than you did. How many nukes was it? 500 ish spread out on 60 villas and you capped what, 8?
Good job, you managed to RECAP 8 villages that you and your tribe had lost initially :) And like I said. They were all villages within your (100s) cluster. I mean its hard to cap a villa with 35 min trains when there's about 50 nukes going towards a villa.. Great achievement by the mighty Piggie!!!

Before the fanboys call me salty and make this something it isn't, I am asking an honest question. He's had boosts on almost the entire war lol. It's a shame that you guys stack him so much. He is teeeerrrible if he isn't heavily stacked with his boosts on.

Oh pliiiis Piggie... What planet are you from? Have you never played an End-game war before or do you always just internal your way? Its a tribe game IE a team game. Front line is supported by backline, common sence in every game tbh. Oh and its not like we dont know that you're stacked with 50/50 - 70/70k in every single village roughly 3hrs from DM. Have you considered that YOU are overstacked? You mean to tell me that its all your own def?
I wonder why north is losing so hard if mid is this insanely stacked :p How's it going up there Kate2 and Esdeath?

So to sum it up for the people not on the world anymore. They launched 500+ nukes on us, most of them dead now and we weren't even heavily stacked and they capped 8!! villas. As a tribe we capped 2+ because 100 is dropping 10-30 villas each day up north. But hey! If you dont look at it, it doesnt happen? :D
1 week of restacking and planning for the next OP of yours while we cap more than you did in 1 OP, each day...
Also, they didnt really "stabilze" the area. Honestly all 8 villas they recapped has to be stacked with sort of the same that were already around them, meaning you gonna end up binding more def to this particular area when as Ive said, your north is bleeding out...

Anyways, let's change the topic shall we? What I want to know, what I really really want to know, is how much money did Glanne spend when packs opened up. I hope this isn't against some rule. But hey, the mods don't enforce rules, as witnessed by ODZ players being banned and shortly after unbanned with little to no punishment. Maybe the forum mods are better.

I cant deny the fact that we bought packages. It was unfair to the ones that didnt get the opportunity to do it themselves and to be frank. Inno messed the world up by releasing the packages... I cant tell if you Piggie bought any. But as my CO said earlier. We bought 7 in total and saved them all for this end-game war ;)
If you gonna cry about it over and over I feel like you're ignorant of the fact that Nefarious and Symbiote together bought MORE packages than whole of ODZ / Swedes family combined. And this is something we know. So please, dont use this excuse for us beating you, Its not the main issue for you, your tribe and plays.

Just to point out something I'm actually in a positive ratio. But what ever floats your boat. Haven't seen anything impressive from you what so ever.

Im confused?? You're +4 in the war. You had 1 of the biggest accounts on the world.. And you're PLUS 4 :O
Holy tits, I guess we can all go barb now...
DM had more than 2500 nukes hitting him in your first OP. He lost 1 villa in total, which was eventually recapped. He is +24 FYI.
Every single account in ODZ/Swedes that you have OP'ed is positive in the war. Or do I need to bring up the whole stat list?

Last a little shout-out to my special man SJDB. You got some nice fangs there yesterday. Did any of the fangs hit a single building or did they all die to the stacks? :confused:

DeletedUser120430

I don't want to hear about anyone being bad for using buffs when you have players like Symbiote in your tribe :D Buffs daily and can't even get a cap? FeelsBadMan. At this rate I'm going to feel bad for popping my buffs o_O if i ever have to with this weak opposition in the North.

f58ae93954ef947c0343c49bc71b0dd3.png

Still haven't seen a day where Glanne has not had a buff up.
Step up your trash talk cause it's sub par, just like your attempts to noble :)

DeletedUser103748

Too much bs to reply to it all, so I will just say this:

I love the over inflated nuke counts that supposedly hit each ODZ/Swedes account. I guees you need to keep those egos inflated. 2500 nukes hit DM in that first OP. LMAO not even close.

We have two accounts that bought boosts. Personally, I was never given the offer. Every account we've ever OPed in ODZ/Swedes has popped every defense boost.

Next topic, Gannicus, congratulations you found one report of a nuke of mine dying at home. That's one time out of literally thousands. What I am referring to is Glanne actually never intentionally (if the nuke wasn't already out) dodging. This is a consistent pattern.

The strategy of having a bunch of slave accounts nuke for Glanne, snipe for Glanne, stack Glanne isn't bad. I'm just saying it'd be better if they had any more merit than just sitting in front of their computer all day. Their only impressive in how active they are. That is why they have done well, lots of help from their tribe and picking on less active accounts. Oh, and boosts.

As for me being over stacked. You exaggerate a lot. But I guess that goes back to how you keep your ego inflated. You throw everything and the kitchen sink at me and you can hardly cap anything. So you never OP me again, you switch to any easy cap you can find while calling me bad. Lol.

I've yet to see anything impressive out of ODZ myself. Your tribe is more active for sure, I'll give you that. But other than that, just a lot of talking crap. Players who act so big and bad on here crying for more snipes, more support after only 360 nukes land on them (not 700or whatever Glanne wants to claim) when they already are heavily stacked and have boosters. But I guess if you're too bad to see 31 nukes going to your biggest stack, and only turn your boosters on half way through, then what can I expect from you.

After all, there is no boost for bad.

DeletedUser122681

Too much bs to reply to it all, so I will just say this:

I've yet to see anything impressive out of ODZ myself. Your tribe is more active for sure, I'll give you that. But other than that, just a lot of talking crap. Players who act so big and bad on here crying for more snipes, more support after only 360 nukes land on them (not 700or whatever Glanne wants to claim) when they already are heavily stacked and have boosters.
After all, there is no boost for bad.

How did my "500+ Nukes" suddenly become 700? :eek:
Let me break it down to you. 12th evening first nukes started to land, we got rougly 300k ODD
1 Nuke == 10k ODD~
13th we got 2.1M ODD
yesterday we got 600+ ODD
Bringing it up to nearly 3M ODD / 10k == 300 Nukes dead. Oh thats just the ones that ACTUALLY hit stacks and died. half of the villages I had in front were empty and it landed about the same amount of nukes there. I said 500+ nukes when in fact its probably closer to 600. But sure if you wanna say 700 is an exaggeration I agree with you. But I didnt say 700 now did I?

1+1 = 2 QUICK MATH

And once again you're bragging over RECAPPING villages that you yourself lost in the first place...
People nuking for my account?

Opponents defeated
As attacker As defender As supporter Total
Rank Name Tribe Defeated
1 blutit
117596_thumb
ODZ 27,49 Mil.
2 The Ashen One
117596_thumb
ODZ 26,78 Mil.
3 Glanne
117596_thumb
ODZ 26,28 Mil.
4 All Skill No Luck
117596_thumb
ODZ 22,29 Mil.
5 Mary Jane the 420Th
117596_thumb
ODZ 22,29 Mil.

Where are you on this list??

10.106.765 ODA to 7.795.137ODA in the war so far. You are 1.3M bigger than us.
Stats dont lie mate. Like I said, I can show you all the stats but cba.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What are you trying to say? You started the Glanne expansion by not being able to hold villages that should be impossible to take. You lost an area that was easy to defend giving us areas where we could attack inactive accounts such as alex, symbiote, nefarious, false duke etc. That started the downfall of the mid, you alone did that. Be proud of that achievement. If I were you I would hide under a rock after that but here you are, thinking you have done anything of worth at all. At least that is impressive actually.

You managed to take back some villages in an area that is surrounded with me being away, that is the only thing you managed to do the whole war, other than being the laughing stock of whole ODZ. And still here you are, for some reason.

Nothing you say makes sense. Nothing you do makes sense, like pretiming deff in areas that no player with half a brain would ever send in deff. Not being able to time anything, at all. Trying again and again with the same tactic with the same result.

I´m back now and you are very welcome to try to take villages, the area is still very much in your favor and if you where to EVER time something good then come at me. I doubt it though, those villages is soon mine again :)

DeletedUser121386

Next topic, Gannicus, congratulations you found one report of a nuke of mine dying at home. That's one time out of literally thousands. What I am referring to is Glanne actually never intentionally (if the nuke wasn't already out) dodging. This is a consistent pattern.

That one was from yesterday, there has been several more. First when the war started we thought it was funny seeing nukes die at home, but after a week we stopped posting them cause it basically got boring.

I've yet to see anything impressive out of ODZ myself

Frankly my dear, we dont give a damn. We dont have to impress you, the difference is we're winning this war by far, and you're not even close, you're +3 in war stats for God's sake :confused: Your OP's suck, your leader suck, your members suck and you suck, now chu chu buddy, I am gonna noble some more villages of your tribe :)

TheBarbarian

That one was from yesterday, there has been several more. First when the war started we thought it was funny seeing nukes die at home, but after a week we stopped posting them cause it basically got boring.

Nah bro you clearly read the quote wrong:

Next topic, Gannicus, congratulations you found one report of a nuke of mine dying at home. That's one time out of literally thousands.

The only problem here is we don't have the space to show reports on the "thousands" of reports that've been caught at home :(

You may not have seen anything impressive Vahtos but we've been subjected to seeing much, much worse. 100 can't get the basics even remotely right, which is odd considering all the gobshiting on here

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Still haven't seen a day where Glanne has not had a buff up.
Step up your trash talk cause it's sub par, just like your attempts to noble :)

You are? And please keep crying, those buffs aren't helping Symbiote or Kate 2 are they!
As soon as Groot uses our attack buffs, what you think will happen? Stepping up for sure next op!

Side 1:
Players: I-AM-GROOT
Side 2:
Tribes: 100, A555F

Timeframe: Last week

Side 2: 3
Difference: 21

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
He is talking about "defender of the day" numbers. Not ODD numbers, actually also reacted to that but thought everyone understood that.
About 6k axes, 3k lc, 300 rams 100 cats are give or take 10k killed units.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Ah yes this is the quality entertainment I have been looking forward to :p . Keep up the good work both sides. Tonight I can sleep feeling fully satisfied :)