A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

TheBarbarian

ad2191e0fc37a161365afab400c15065.png

Ouch...

DeletedUser115571

There are some bitterness. I can feel it. Talks about how effective usage of nukes one or another is. In the end of the day, territorial gain is better than territorium lost.

Now, Since my own coalition is terrible at using nukes, having awful ratio I hear, i wonder why the statistics below look the way they do.

And by the way, where is Cody hiding, Perhaps started a new world. So sad, So much engaged in winning a world by tribe and accountjumping that he forgot how to actually play the game with the use of troops and not just the mouth..

Anyhow, the statistics speak for themselves.

Side 1:
Tribes: Swedes, ODZ
Side 2:
Tribes: 100, A555F

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 956
Side 2: 593
Difference: 363

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8,297,640
Side 2: 5,129,113
Difference: 3,168,527

chart

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Esdeath- Nov 14, 03:05
Also if you think you achieved something with nobling few villages on the 34 border you're mistaken, because this just started and you'll end up like the rest of your ex-beast team mates (Ask Sam/TrustMe, Vincula & others how long were they holding on k44 before getting rimmed by elmoo, BossPig and me :joy:)

EZdeath where you at mate? Waiting for that good ol rim job don't promise me a good time and then disappear !

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Esdeath-

Timeframe: 14/11/2018 00:03:05 ;) to 17/11/2018 06:54:00

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 2
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Esdeath-

Timeframe: 13/11/2018 00:00:00 to 17/11/2018 06:54:00

Side 1: 49
Side 2: 3
Difference: 46

chart

Nocturne

Reaction score
Well, that was quick.

Throw more nukes at me with your buffs, Symbiote, really need some more love. <3

~Spigel

arabela

I don't know much about ODZ players, but yesterday someone mailed me and I realized who is carrying ODZ to victory:

pic.png

Leaving jokes aside, Congrats ODZ! it was well deserved victory. Was a fair game and your tribe was better and much more active and aggressive. Speaking of activity, there are few in 100 that deserve same amount of respect as the winners, one of them being Alex. He is one of the best leaders I met in this game. It was a pleasure for me to play in this team in the end. Funny world for me, since i played in 3 tribes, and I can say i enjoyed experience in all of them.

Let's hope for another no haul soon...settings were great!

DeletedUser115770

I don't know why 100 players are just leaving this easily. I guess that's because they didn't have a proper war with stacked front lines from the start of the world and they just became fat with easy targets.

However They still have more than 6800 villages in their family which could be used in proper way, so we keep the pressure up specially for those big mouth guys :D

Michael Corleone.

wow, i go away for a few days and this is what happens? this world is ending? congrats to the winners, they deserved it 100%. they were the better tribe, by miles lmao. odz appeared to have more players that are used to being in the trenches while 100 came off as the instagram models look pretty and all, but dont have the stomach for it. not saying all in 100 are like that, cause ara is one of those thats used to being in the trenches. :p

as a viewer of this world, it was a great disappointment. a world with so much hype, it was a let down every step of the way, including this end game war. this world just epitomizes the awfulness that .net has fallen to.

the real last world of .net was W80.

Congrats to ODZ, you guys are a great tribe, and sorry that the challenge you wanted from .net never arrived.

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
To many 100 players gave up and to many ODZ players are still very hungry. This happens in wartime. 100 might still gather enough players on empty accounts to turn this around but as it stands now orginal odz did beat orginal 100 giving this war somewhat of an ending already. For me this means that I'll quit playing, or just play like 10-20% speed giving room to some good swedes accounts to get "the win".

I guess some 100 accounts will keep fighting, maybe you will find enough players to give odz a proper fight the last weeks but as it seems now the world will just slowly end.

I could talk a lot about how I don't understand why you rushed into this war without preparations but I guess it all comes down to underestimating odz and actually it's not that strange that odz were underestimated. You knew nothing about us and if you listened to beast/code then they would say that odz suck. I understand that.

Now, I will start playing on about 10-20% activity, if there is an fun war here on .net feel free to pm me, otherwise I think the swedes next adventure will be . Pl or die staemme. Or maybe v50 on .se, feel free to join. Bye all!

/Abel

arabela

I don't know why 100 players are just leaving this easily. I guess that's because they didn't have a proper war with stacked front lines from the start of the world and they just became fat with easy targets.

However They still have more than 6800 villages in their family which could be used in proper way, so we keep the pressure up specially for those big mouth guys :D

I think the answer to this is simple and u already know it: A turning out of current situation is very unlikely to be possible and even if it would be that small possibility, this would imply enormous effort from 100. And, yeah, not many are up to invest this effort in a game.

To many 100 players gave up and to many ODZ players are still very hungry. This happens in wartime. 100 might still gather enough players on empty accounts to turn this around but as it stands now orginal odz did beat orginal 100 giving this war somewhat of an ending already. For me this means that I'll quit playing, or just play like 10-20% speed giving room to some good swedes accounts to get "the win".

I guess some 100 accounts will keep fighting, maybe you will find enough players to give odz a proper fight the last weeks but as it seems now the world will just slowly end.

I could talk a lot about how I don't understand why you rushed into this war without preparations but I guess it all comes down to underestimating odz and actually it's not that strange that odz were underestimated. You knew nothing about us and if you listened to beast/code then they would say that odz suck. I understand that.

Now, I will start playing on about 10-20% activity, if there is an fun war here on .net feel free to pm me, otherwise I think the swedes next adventure will be . Pl or die staemme. Or maybe v50 on .se, feel free to join. Bye all!

/Abel

Idk who you are or what account you are playing but you sound like a great player so, thank you for the honor to play with us all.

Badsmiley

We did Indeed know a lot about ODZ, and people tried to voice what they knew but im not sure if that was taken into consideration.

We have several players that have played both one and two worlds with many of you.

Nocturne

Reaction score
We did Indeed know a lot about ODZ, and people tried to voice what they knew but im not sure if that was taken into consideration.

We have several players that have played both one and two worlds with many of you.

You should then know exactly what most of us are made of
Why where you not more prepared :(

Badly stacked fronts all over the place :(