A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

awper

Having played in 100 a couple months ago, way too many of them were focused on being rank 1/top 10 and having the nicest stats. No one gave a shit about actually playing strategically and getting ready for the end game war, they just assumed theyd automatically win.

Can underestimating ODZ really be an excuse ? 100 got to end game probably more easily than odz did. 100 just had more big egos/loud mouth players, or from the looks of it, most of the players were just big egos and overly hyped up players who got lucky on a previous world. Fair play to the VERY few who kept/keep trying to fight and wont make it too easy for odz.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Lol rimmed twice same world by same ODZ.

images

Michael Corleone.

Lol rimmed twice same world by same ODZ.

images
Legendary shit. Iconic. Crimsoni still a legend and the most famous of 100 Family. 100 Family is shook that they wish they could be as great and iconic as Crim.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
End game you just have to want it more than your opponent. One side just didn't want it bad enough to put in the work for it week after week. It happens, sadly it just had to happen on the last world that I play after a decade of time on the game.

rubberduckyzilla

Huh- this is baffling, BEN was on 69.4% on W80 before Regime brought it to 48% majority.

What is all this giving up after any sort of setback? It’s not a war if you give up straight away. Seems people are giving up when the dominance is roughly 45%-34%.

I understand W80 was bigger and larger scale warfare but this is baffling. Get your stacks sorted. Move from there. 100 was the tribe to be scared of early world and this is going to be embarrassing if this is how it plays out.

cmd.magma

Came here after so many weeks and everythings changed ( to my liking thankfully )
Big up to ODZ you guys are ze best :D

but what really bothers is 100 players leaving nd making new tribes and the same players messaged us when they had an unfair advantage to gloat about how pro they are !! hypocrits ..
Atleast we went down together as one | HUGS forever haha

This was a special world and thanks for everyone who participated )
for those who will keep playing Meet you in the battlefield .

Edit: Red Cup you dude deserve nothing lol '( got to hear the entire drama )

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
100 was the tribe to be scared of early world and this is going to be embarrassing if this is how it plays out.

Who was scared ? They have great players don't get me wrong but they had easiest road to end game being a tribe :D We knew from start we'd smash their North, only thing that surprised me was how much talking they did with little to show for it in this war. This is how it will play out, and nothing will change that GG nOObs.

arabela

Legendary shit. Iconic. Crimsoni still a legend and the most famous of 100 Family. 100 Family is shook that they wish they could be as great and iconic as Crim.
I think u exagerate...a bit. Many players in 100 did more than crimsoni, sorry...

Nocturne

Reaction score
To be honest, what I learnt from my return to this game is simply that people on .net shitpost a lot. Maybe that's because of their inflated egos, which, ironically, draws from a browser-based video game.
The only respectful war I was a part of, was the Rhythm-ODZ war, where both sides fought really hard right from the beginning. Some players on the Rhythm tribes deserved to be here in the endgame way more than most of the 100 players, special mention to Andante- account.

BEAST and Code did the exact same thing, shittalking. I remember opening the externals on the day our first op on Code landed and Code members came down here and said "Hey, look, they wasted so many nukes and got no caps, that's so foolish". Again, shittalking for no reason. We all know how those wars went.

Most of 100 have been gloating and complaining all world long, even though a few of them are very respectful and see the game as exactly what it is, a game. These honorable people remind me of the old tribalwars days, the initial worlds, where people didn't gloat all over forums for no reason.
A few of them however, come here and cry about boosts, about us hitting "inactive people" in the tribe, which sounds stupid.

How is saying "OH, well, you hit an inactive account really hard" furthering your interest, lol. Also, your accounts have been using boosts since when the packages launched, don't get me started about that. Symbiote account pops boosts when he gets hit by like 3 nukes on a stack. Sometimes we just send random nukes at him to make him pop another.

To say 100 has had easy growth this world, would be underplaying it. They had -RSE- as their dwarf tribe feeding them with def all world while taking the rim (which we can see now, they've not really done very well. I dare you to name a war that 100 won fair and square.

In fact, we weren't the ones who tried to unfairly take advantage of game rules by planting players in 100, they did. Espionage is the way of the game for them. So, for anyone who believes that 100 fought a fair and square war but gave up later, you're deluded. They tried every dirty trick up their sleeve, and quit when it all failed.

Loads of respect and love for all the decent 100 players, though, you deserve that. <3

~Spigel

DeletedUser115770

I don't know why people are leaving 100... It's true that they're loosing this world badly but what's the difference to loose in 100 or loose as individual,

Do they think they can get an invite to ODZ? Or they found out alex's leadership is not suitable for them after that many days play under his leadership

arabela

All of you keep asking "why 100 are leaving..." cause you want to hear they were scared the shit out of fighting ODZ. Well, is not true. They got sick to see villas lost cause of inactivity of their tribemates and mistakes that weren't supose to happend. It is what it is...they expected from their team same as you expected from your opponent...better qualitty of playing. I hope it is clear...otherwise i can translate this in romanian.

DeletedUser121116

All of you keep asking "why 100 are leaving..." cause you want to hear they were scared the shit out of fighting ODZ. Well, is not true. They got sick to see villas lost cause of inactivity of their tribemates and mistakes that weren't supose to happend. It is what it is...they expected from their team same as you expected from your opponent...better qualitty of playing. I hope it is clear...otherwise i can translate this in romanian.

You should translate it in Sweedish , im the only romanian player in ODZ :(
Now on a serious note , why isn`t someone kicking the innactive accounts from 100 , at this point i think everyone knows who they are

arabela

You should translate it in Sweedish , im the only romanian player in ODZ :(

enough then ;)

Now on a serious note , why isn`t someone kicking the innactive accounts from 100 , at this point i think everyone knows who they are

you wish that don't you? if you know who they are then it makes no diffrence so i dont see why u ask for that. we are not bothered with them ......at this point we don't care enough.