Suggest Change To PP Usage

DeletedUser114073

The game has been ruined by extreme PP usage. I suggest, rather than eliminating, which will never happen since it is a cash cow, that TW regulates how much PP a player can use over a given period of time. This will never happen either, because tptb are greedy.

awper

The game has been ruined by extreme PP usage. I suggest, rather than eliminating, which will never happen since it is a cash cow, that TW regulates how much PP a player can use over a given period of time. This will never happen either, because tptb are greedy.

You answered your own question. No matter how many of us would support this, it will never happen. It's like shops limiting how much food they sell on a daily basis. No company will put a limit on how much profit they can make.

The closest thing they've done is lock PP earned from the exchange to those accounts so people won't be able to sell it anymore. This will limit a few of the huge pp spenders as they usually buy their Pp privately and cheaper. They'll either have to spend more cash for inno or farm it themselves.

DeletedUser114073

"There are no current plans to remove the systems in place, and the features are enjoyed by many players. I do hope you continue to play and enjoy tribal wars despite your personal thoughts on how the premium feature system works." - InnoGames