A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

arabela

a compliment, ofc :)

I rarelly insult but when i do, will be pretty much obvious :))

Deleted User - 10770065

All I will say is that if ODZ wanted a real war they should of hit 100 with Beast then war Beast for the end game war. They did what was necessary to win, and that's what they got. Gz I guess.

arabela

All I will say is that if ODZ wanted a real war they should of hit 100 with Beast then war Beast for the end game war. They did what was necessary to win, and that's what they got. Gz I guess.

More likely 100 should of hit ODZ with Beast :D

DeletedUser115571

Well, when we did hit Beast with 100 everyone said we did 100's bidding. As it turned out, I guess it is more fair to say 100 id our bidding. There is always a risk when there is three parties in a game, where the third could tip the balance. It was strategically sound for both 100 and ODZ to get Beast out of the weay. Both were confident they could beat the other afterwards. I am sure though 100 will regroup and put up a fight still, All talks about it being all but over is pure propaganda.

DeletedUser115571

I want to end this world but cant do so while knowing the hyena is hiding somewhere. So Cody, please step forward, let us know you busy IRL schedule and name your account so we can rim it and move on with our lives.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I want to end this world but cant do so while knowing the hyena is hiding somewhere. So Cody, please step forward, let us know you busy IRL schedule and name your account so we can rim it and move on with our lives.

Symbiote is already getting feasted on, Is Cody still there? or is he completely out of world 100 now :D

awper

enough then ;)

you wish that don't you? if you know who they are then it makes no diffrence so i dont see why u ask for that. we are not bothered with them ......at this point we don't care enough.
"people are leaving because inactives are losing villages."

"We're not kicking inactives because it's what you want"

So you'd rather keep inactives and let the actives go? Clearly you do care otherwise you wouldn't be coming up with excuses for everything. It's make more sense to kick the inactives and atleast lose this world with some pride/put up a fight.

Deleted User - 10770065

More likely 100 should of hit ODZ with Beast :D

No because 100 aren't as good as ODZ evidently, so the much more competitive war would of been ODZ v Beast

Well, when we did hit Beast with 100 everyone said we did 100's bidding. As it turned out, I guess it is more fair to say 100 id our bidding. There is always a risk when there is three parties in a game, where the third could tip the balance. It was strategically sound for both 100 and ODZ to get Beast out of the weay. Both were confident they could beat the other afterwards. I am sure though 100 will regroup and put up a fight still, All talks about it being all but over is pure propaganda.

Yes, getting Beast out of the way is the better strategic option for winning the world. But that is not my point as I saw some comments about how they want a war so badly and what not. That was the war to make if you really wanted a war.

arabela

It looks that way today, but you were so sure to beat ODZ after so that was not going be happen.

Please quote me where I said that.

"people are leaving because inactives are losing villages."

"We're not kicking inactives because it's what you want"

So you'd rather keep inactives and let the actives go? Clearly you do care otherwise you wouldn't be coming up with excuses for everything. It's make more sense to kick the inactives and atleast lose this world with some pride/put up a fight.

I only said nobody who left cares enough to be bothered with kick X or Y. I don't think those who are left play for win anymore .. lmao Isn't it obvious?

ferociousZ

Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 656
Side 2: 1,269
Difference: 613

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,695,590
Side 2: 11,109,833
Difference: 5,414,243

chart

awper

Please quote me where I said that.

I only said nobody who left cares enough to be bothered with kick X or Y. I don't think those who are left play for win anymore .. lmao Isn't it obvious?
You are the type of player that is what's wrong with this community. Over rated loud mouth and nothing more. Fighting/playing this game isn't just about winning but Ive played with you long enough to know there is no point trying to get anything through to you.