A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

arabela

Strange you say that cause i barelly posted till it was obvious 100 lost the war. And i did it to congratulate ODZ. Not sure where that loud mouth was lol...
Obvious w/e we say or post is disturbing you cause we are 100...the losers, right? :))

Ah, you played so much with me that i have no idea who you are...

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All of you keep asking "why 100 are leaving..." cause you want to hear they were scared the shit out of fighting ODZ. Well, is not true. They got sick to see villas lost cause of inactivity of their tribemates and mistakes that weren't supose to happend. It is what it is...they expected from their team same as you expected from your opponent...better qualitty of playing. I hope it is clear...otherwise i can translate this in romanian.
no it's not true
they are realy scared the shit out of fighting. If it is otherways they would do like they expected and not just wasting with blameing other tribemates.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
All I will say is that if ODZ wanted a real war they should of hit 100 with Beast then war Beast for the end game war. They did what was necessary to win, and that's what they got. Gz I guess.
ODZ had some agreements with Beast in the middle of the ODZ/Code war and it could be a alliance between ODZ/Beast vs 100, but Beast were just some unrespectfull, high ego players who was breaking the agreement from the beginning of it

blckdrgn1

Haha i love how many people are asking where I am. Im enjoying the extra free time i have from not playing TW. Not givin a crap about w100 like most of 100 haha. Congrats ODZ, you guys wanted it more and thats what wins worlds. You had more people willing to put in the time than 100.

Now you guys need to win 3 more in a row to get on my level :p

Last edited by a moderator:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
See you on the battlefield odz :p

"To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the
opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."
- Sun Tzu

We'll take it!

Haha i love how many people are asking where I am. Im enjoying the extra free time i have from not playing TW. Not givin a crap about w100

How many want to bet if 100 won, Cody be here talking about that W :D Here tho Cody, hold this L.

giphy.webp

blckdrgn1

How many want to bet if 100 won, Cody be here talking about that W :D Here tho Cody, hold this L.

giphy.webp

Cool bro is this L from your collection? I bet its tough to carry all your L's around, especially for your tribemates carrying you on 100.

Mulm

Imagine telling your opponents what they need to do to get on your level while losing to them.

VzV1mIV.gif

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
especially for your tribemates carrying you on 100.

That's literally you every world :rolleyes: Who was it sitting your account while you couldn't play during the start of the ODZ war before you ran away to 100? Oh right it was Groot...

arabela

Haha i love how many people are asking where I am. Im enjoying the extra free time i have from not playing TW. Not givin a f*** about w100 like most of 100 haha. Congrats ODZ, you guys wanted it more and thats what wins worlds. You had more people willing to put in the time than 100.

Now you guys need to win 3 more in a row to get on my level :p

Strange you say this. I heard you were very active in w102 :)

blckdrgn1

Strange you say this. I heard you were very active in w102 :)
lol whoever told you I was playing 102 lied to you.

I know you obviously tried to crack a sick joke but in reality you had the strong desire to brag about wins while confessing you lost. Plus you fail to admit you got outplayed (and not just "out-timed") because you think way too high of yourself :*

Call it what you want to call it :) I dont have any desire to argue with you about subjective opinions. I prefer to deal with the facts. I have won 4 of the last 5 worlds I played and unless you have a longer win streak than me, you are not on my level :)

giphy.gif

PS> dont try to count wins on nub servers like .se

Last edited:

DeletedUser

And the one world that mattered, you lost. Back down to Triple A ball for you!

DeletedUser115770

That's what we call big mouth and that's why we kick your a$$ ...

Calling us out in the battlefield, promising us a good fight, Cody you can't even hold on your words and that's the reason we beat you TWICE in the same world.

I've been in 2 world wins along side you but it's nothing special to brag it out :)

By the way, now let's see the new tribe ex-100 members made and how it works.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Call it what you want to call it :) I dont have any desire to argue with you about subjective opinions. I prefer to deal with the facts. I have won 4 of the last 5 worlds I played and unless you have a longer win streak than me, you are not on my level :)

giphy.gif

Imagine winning 4 (FOUR) whole worlds what a beast. I'm sure all the really cool kids try and salvage their dignity by making sure everyone knows how good they are when they "bother to try".

Elitist nerd.

Come @ me

DeletedUser122061

I cant figure out if youre pulling out a big troll here Cody or if you really believe that your argument ”I have won 4 wins in a row” holds much of a value and makes you any better player than anyone here, when you have been beaten down twice without big notice on the battlefield by your enemies.

Making an argument like that is equivalent to being on a boosted account in any other game claiming you are a skilled player, without any ground to support you.

But then again, maybe youre just after attention, because then youre doing a great job in bringing that to yourself.. unfortunately for you, its the bad kind of attention.

Nocturne

Reaction score

giphy.gif

Acctully cody
.se has harder fights than .net has showed us the last world
And here we are with a swedish core kicking asses

So wouldent count .se as a noob server
You should know, you have played with us on .se aswell

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Acctully cody
.se has harder fights than .net has showed us the last world
And here we are with a swedish core kicking asses

So wouldent count .se as a noob server
You should know, you have played with us on .se aswell

Please dont think that w100 encompasses .nets 'best effort' because it really doesnt.

You swedes did good no denying that and y'know hit me up anytime you want an actual fight but kindly dont go away thinking that your regional server is better than .net because of the skewed results of a single world