A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

Nocturne

Reaction score
Please dont think that w100 encompasses .nets 'best effort' because it really doesnt.

You swedes did good no denying that and y'know hit me up anytime you want an actual fight but kindly dont go away thinking that your regional server is better than .net because of the skewed results of a single world

You really think i would say so after 1 world? :D
This is not my first time on .net

We crushed w75 with another swedish/norweigan premade

We won 89 after having to fight on multiple fronts almost all world long

We Will win 100 after crushing the opponents once again

this is the 3 premade starts i have Done with swedish companions
And we always pick up a couple of fresh faces to take with us to play the next world
We are a tight group and thats why we win

And i can assure you
The swedish servers may be alot smaller
But the Fighting is alot more intense

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cool bro is this L from your collection? I bet its tough to carry all your L's around, especially for your tribemates carrying you on 100.

Well to be fair I think you're just being bitter here.

What I saw during my stay in beast groot account was always there to account sit people whenever possible, sent out defense and actively snipe

Edit: and that hasn't changed in odz

Groot was one of the only two's who offered some help for me when odz declared on us, which I am still a little salty about but oh well.

I could have handled it way better too but I just got pissed with lack of any direction or overall plan from leadership which front we were going to focus on.

I had asked for a co almost month before the war and had stack list up week or two before war for 2nd line to save main frontline and only time I saw leadership do anything was when my forum post got deleted :p

6 villages out of almost 80 frontline villages what I had shouldn't been too much to ask.

Anyways, it was fun world and I enjoyed being in beast. Shame it went that way. Goodluck to all of you in your future journeys.

Last edited:

blckdrgn1

Damn you bitches love me xD

@Mintyfresh already beat you on 89 sit down, be humble

@Mern Do you think TW is a 1vs1 player game or something? If it was your post would make a little sense, but its not. You beat me when I was in two teams of people who mostly didnt give a crap about playing. Look how many people in beast quit or joined ODZ. Look how many people in 100 quit soon as they had to play hard. Let me know what .net world you guys start on next and I'll be there :)

@Nocturne Oh yea dennis i bet .se is so tough to fight when you guys have collected the best of a tiny community to beat the mediocre players that are left over and then take a few more every world. Mmmhmm sounds soo hard bruh. Sry but im not impressed. w75 was a lot of swedes early game, most of them quit along the way and more than half the tribe was .net players who were not swedish. Same with w89 we started with much less swedish players there, the team was mostly .net players who were not swedish. Your team here on w100 had a lot of swedes no doubt but dont be a bigot and discredit your non-swedish tribemates work.

@Celaethon Groot is only alive because they jumped to ODZ. That is why I say they are carried by ODZ to this win. Tribe hopping to the enemy to win is nothing to be proud of. Regarding your other complaints about Beast you can take that up with Fred.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Damn you bitches love me xD

@Mintyfresh already beat you on 89 sit down, be humble

Sorry scrub you dont have the right to talk to me with your 4 wins, come back to me when you have 7 or more thanks. "Beat me on 89" - jog on lol

You're more annoying than DA and saltier than Balain

blckdrgn1

Sorry scrub you dont have the right to talk to me with your 4 wins, come back to me when you have 7 or more thanks. "Beat me on 89" - jog on lol

You're more annoying than DA and saltier than Balain

Aw did the truth hurt big boy? Sorry not sorry.

DeletedUser115770

All of us did see your work in this world Cody and it would be enough for us. You didn't even try to snipe our +50 hrs trains in the second day of the war when you were playing on your own account. You're just making yourself as a clown and fool by posting in the forums.

So i suggest while you got beaten twice in this world just sit and be quiet, It's better for your personality

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Aw did the truth hurt big boy? Sorry not sorry.

Sure fam whatever you say.

How about the next time you're going for your amazing 5th world win you hit me up and tell me what account you're on so i can join a front opposite you and we can see what happens :D

blckdrgn1

All of us did see your work in this world Cody and it would be enough for us. You didn't even try to snipe our +50 hrs trains in the second day of the war when you were playing on your own account. You're just making yourself as a clown and fool by posting in the forums.

So i suggest while you got beaten twice in this world just sit and be quiet, It's better for your personality

*facepalm* bruh, dont make shit up to try to sound like you did something cool, that is pathetic.. You guys didnt send me any long range trains during the first week was all short range nobles and long range nukes against a tribe that had 5 other tribes already attacking it. Bravo on winning a 6vs1 fight lol

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cody is so strong that we can only beat him with 6 others Tribe.

Cody is God. Amen Cody

DeletedUser115770

Let's to be honest, What did you do in your glory previous winings?

In W75 : I won that world too, It's was all Mint's work and also JD ... You were only in charge in the final war with Norse, When they were beaten to the ground.

In W81 : I won that world with 100% of conquer too, I'm just wondering why you left your main account and joined another account and used premium to change the name of that account?

Dude, you're at maximum 2.5/5 stars player in this game, I'm obsessed with this game from world 12, I started winning this game from world 15 with AXE. Believe me, I won more worlds than you with my OWN account while mainly played solo, But it's nothing to be proud of.

Lundav

In W75 : I won that world too, It's was all Mint's work and also JD ... You were only in charge in the final war with Norse, When they were beaten to the ground.

In W81 : I won that world with 100% of conquer too, I'm just wondering why you left your main account and joined another account and used premium to change the name of that account?

Dude, you're at maximum 2.5/5 stars player in this game, I'm obsessed with this game from world 12, I started winning this game from world 15 with AXE. Believe me, I won more worlds than you with my OWN account while mainly played solo, But it's nothing to be proud of.

Duuuude, spare him some dignity.

arabela

Well to be fair I think you're just being bitter here.

What I saw during my stay in beast groot account was always there to account sit people whenever possible, sent out defense and actively snipe

Edit: and that hasn't changed in odz

Groot was one of the only two's who offered some help for me when odz declared on us, which I am still a little salty about but oh well.

I could have handled it way better too but I just got pissed with lack of any direction or overall plan from leadership which front we were going to focus on.

I had asked for a co almost month before the war and had stack list up week or two before war for 2nd line to save main frontline and only time I saw leadership do anything was when my forum post got deleted :p

6 villages out of almost 80 frontline villages what I had shouldn't been too much to ask.

Anyways, it was fun world and I enjoyed being in beast. Shame it went that way. Goodluck to all of you in your future journeys.

I do agree with this post. Before joining Beast with wannaplay account, Fred asked beast to stack us. Groot was first to jump with packets (if i dont mistake, the only one till second circular), even they had some resents about our account cause of past worlds we played. They managed to forget our old disagreements and act like some real tribemates. Also, always offered to take sits and help.

Enough for me to respect the players in that account. They deserve the win along with ODZ players...

< 3 Ahmed Khaled

blckdrgn1

Yes lets be honest. W75 JD did jack shit and Mint threw fits constantly while his council (including me) ran the tribe and tried to stop mint from disbanding every day.

W81 i was the duke of LRO from beginning to end so you're welcome for that win. I moved from my account to stevie when they were front line threatening to quit, then moved to swivil when they wanted to quit. I changed the name near the end of the war because i had played the account from 1 mil to 6 mil. I planned every move our tribe made on that world :)

W89 I was in council with mint again until he declared war on the world and got us all gangbanged. After he quit and was internalled we fixed diplomacy and won the world without him. Many of the ops we did were planned by me :)

W96 I was council and duke for parts of that world and made plenty of ops and pushed my fronts until the enemy was inactive then I quit out of boredom.

I am proud of those worlds and my part in them. Something tells me you did not play 75 or 81 though, or you wouldve known the things above. Guess you are just making up more bs :)

blckdrgn1

I do agree with this post. Before joining Beast with wannaplay account, Fred asked beast to stack us. Groot was first to jump with packets (if i dont mistake, the only one till second circular), even they had some resents about our account cause of past worlds we played. They managed to forget our old disagreements and act like some real tribemates. Also, always offered to take sits and help.

Enough for me to respect the players in that account. They deserve the win along with ODZ players...

< 3 Ahmed Khaled
Of course you dont see a problem with tribe hopping lol you are just as bad about it as they are. Actually you are worse.

74e4c3e6c2b8510cd205bc5ae3d4948c.png

DeletedUser103748

This whole argument is ridiculous lol. Can we just set some facts straight here:

1. This game isn't hard, and anyone who tells you otherwise is just wrong. The only hard thing about this game is making the time for it.

2. Winning a world does not make you, personally, a good player. It's a strongly team oriented game. You win or lose by the strength of your team, not any individual prowess. You can win with an active team of sub-par players who just work well together.

3. You cannot accurately judge a player until you've played with them. Plenty of the most important aspects to whether or not a player is good are not visible from outside the tribe. (sitting, willingness to snipe for others, helping plan OPs, will they support/nuke for others or are they selfish, etc)

4. There is no such thing as "Tribe X didn't deserve the win." Winning is winning, regardless of the circumstances (excluding blatant cheating). There is no rule saying you cannot use diplomacy to win, or that your opponent needs to be considered strong, or that recruitment is not a valid route to winning. See #2.

GG ODZ. While the world is not over, it is for me, and I believe you are on your way to securing the win. You had more people who wanted to win and who are willing to put in the time to do so, and that's what matters.

On a different note, can we get a "See you on the battlefield" meme going? We need a good graphic for it.

arabela

Of course you dont see a problem with tribe hopping lol you are just as bad about it as they are. Actually you are worse.

74e4c3e6c2b8510cd205bc5ae3d4948c.png
I joined that account when it was in Sleep :).
My account was Vlad of Impaler and i was rimmed by Hugs.

Last edited: