Who do you think will win K54?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well sir, you are entitled to your opinion. In later posts in this thread, you say that you know the players involved and that they consistently win worlds.

You do not know who I am, and I have only won one world that I know of. (W30 first church world) I am not a member of visine, so I am going to go ahead and disagree with you on your post. As far as I am concerned, the k 54 discussion will not be completed without my input one way or another. I do not know these players you are referring too, but I do know my own usual tendencies. ;)

I appreciate your concern for our kd. It is good to know that these guys have a track record. I will keep an eye on it, but I’m confident in my ability to make an impact. See you on the battlefields, sir.

Ps. You will know my name and who I am before all is said and done, sir Balian. I assure you.

First of all my mistake , Visine really isn't in K 54 I misread the Map , they will own K 44 and the way it looks you will own 54 . Now there is one thing on my mind and my Gut feelings tell me your tribe will merge with Visine , whether it will be called Visine or *Burn* is still a mystery , so if it is Visine then I will be right along .......

Deleted User - 10770065

Balian so smart predicting Visine/Burn will merge so if they do, he will say he's right. And if they don't, well it benefits his tribe.

Win-win.

DeletedUser117534

First of all my mistake , Visine really isn't in K 54 I misread the Map , they will own K 44 and the way it looks you will own 54 . Now there is one thing on my mind and my Gut feelings tell me your tribe will merge with Visine , whether it will be called Visine or *Burn* is still a mystery , so if it is Visine then I will be right along .......

Balian, have some pepper mint tea for your guts, as they don't sound too well.

Nest

DeletedUser113795

Oh shut up Balian. Visine will ovn k44 and yes we gonna put down gurd and let them have k44. Get real man. This world nobody will merge with nobody, you will need to fight to win it. I promise

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Your second mistake was assuming that i am into merging. Now, im not claiming to be anyone important in Burn... but i do claim to be a sturdy backbone in any tribe i decide to become a member of. There is two angles here, Lord Batan was a little off with. 1 angle is that yes, you are correct. Wahoo! Balian the Wizard. The 2nd angle is to hopefully irk enough players involved to assure that said merger will never happen. Bravo, balian. Solid attempt to use pnp to your benefit, but there are a few here who can read between your twisted lines. ;)

Now, to further your comments.... what if Visine and Burn work together, but neither tribe shrinks small enough to complete a merger. Would you still count yourself as correct if we play nicely, but never merge?? Or will you concede you are incorrect, and there are indeed too many personalities on both sides to make said merger happen?

i think you should just hold on a few weeks/months, and let things develop some before you go and assume how this world will end. But hey, you have been anti visine since i walked into these forums... Do they really frighten you all that much?? It is only pixels and villages, computer troops, and random numbers.. :D

And they are half a world away from you... i find it amusing that they are keeping you up at night. Im the one almost surrounded by them. :D

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't even know who this balian guy is and I can already tell hes annoying haha

Last edited:

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Your second mistake was assuming that i am into merging. Now, im not claiming to be anyone important in Burn... but i do claim to be a sturdy backbone in any tribe i decide to become a member of. There is two angles here, Lord Batan was a little off with. 1 angle is that yes, you are correct. Wahoo! Balian the Wizard. The 2nd angle is to hopefully irk enough players involved to assure that said merger will never happen. Bravo, balian. Solid attempt to use pnp to your benefit, but there are a few here who can read between your twisted lines. ;)

Now, to further your comments.... what if Visine and Burn work together, but neither tribe shrinks small enough to complete a merger. Would you still count yourself as correct if we play nicely, but never merge?? Or will you concede you are incorrect, and there are indeed too many personalities on both sides to make said merger happen?

i think you should just hold on a few weeks/months, and let things develop some before you go and assume how this world will end. But hey, you have been anti visine since i walked into these forums... Do they really frighten you all that much?? It is only pixels and villages, computer troops, and random numbers.. :D

And they are half a world away from you... i find it amusing that they are keeping you up at night. Im the one almost surrounded by them. :D

Clearly you never played against Balian, every tribe on 104 atm is a big family hug designed to take him down (yes even the elite T~Flex):rolleyes:

DeletedUser117534

Clearly you never played against Balian, every tribe on 104 atm is a big family hug designed to take him down (yes even the elite T~Flex):rolleyes:

T-Flex lost Darren , look behind your line Jon and you’ll find him there all alone.

:(

RedCrayolaCrayon

Balian so smart predicting Visine/Burn will merge so if they do, he will say he's right. And if they don't, well it benefits his tribe.

Now this is a circlejerk I can get behind

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

That's a Bingo I would still count me as a correct , we will see Pajuno what happens in the long run no further comment until I'm proved wrong .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian, have some pepper mint tea for your guts, as they don't sound too well.

Nest

We will see Nest , My assumption not only came from what I seen in the past , but also they way certian players are kissing each other in these externals.