Who do you think will win K54?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That's a Bingo I would still count me as a correct , we will see Pajuno what happens in the long run no further comment until I'm proved wrong .

Oh boy. who is kissing who around here? And i wasnt invited? I will bring my own Catsup bottle... (so when i spin it, i can choose who i have to kiss)

Seems like the only way prove you wrong, is for visine and Burn to fight, eh? Isnt that a bit convenient?

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
0PbWbjG.gif

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
busy
Activity will definitely pick up, there are few people here with love for drama that are playing 104 so all you need is one spark to start the fire ;)

But honestly forum activity has been going down every year, new players sort of got use to the new reality and don’t even notice it that much but I bet it must be a bitter shock for all the returning veterans.

Let’s hope Visine, WUS and MEA folk will start coming out of the closet with some good co tent and as for trolls hmm, where is Al Murph when he’s needed?!
busy
:/

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Al has made TW way more interesting. Certainly made TW a more fun game for me even tho we never won a world together :p World wins these days mean nothing anyway, everyone just merges and hugs the whole way.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Al has made TW way more interesting. Certainly made TW a more fun game for me even tho we never won a world together :p World wins these days mean nothing anyway, everyone just merges and hugs the whole way.

I kinda feel like this world will be different tho, no hug victory

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
That's said on every world, yet it still happens so often. D:

If you go back to where the single digit worlds it's all people were bitching about back then as well. Example:

"Why don't people just fight? It's called TribalWARS not TribalMERGERS"

Literally always been like that from day one lol

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If you go back to where the single digit worlds it's all people were bitching about back then as well. Example:

Well I think the major difference now is server size. While that was still existent in the 'old days' there was still 20 + continents of players to contend with.

Now, we'll never see 20 continents even fill up, let alone be competitive enough to make a lasting impression on the world.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Speaking from living world 6 way back when, you may be right about that being the final wars/argument in the single digits. The problem was that the best, brightest, most dramatic players all burned out and left those worlds early, once everything was accomplished. for instance, some tribe i was in took out the biggest family tribe on .net at the time. after that, it was just cleanup of a bunch of randoms i never heard of. it got boring, we left the world, and set w30 on fire. From what i saw of the forums after i left, it was indeed just one big hug fest after another, and no one famous or skilled or well known was around to argue otherwise. :D

W30, to its credit, was not a hug fest. My 27 members killed every other tribe to build up dominance. there was one ally, no hug fest. we literally killed everyone, one by one. So not all the worlds end that way. Im 1 for 2, amigo. The worlds now are SOOO much smaller. There is what, four kds of importance right now?? thats disgusting, there was an entire grid full on w30 by the end of month 1. Its sad, too. not enough big shots/egos here to kill nowadays. half would be in my tribe anyways, this world is so small. (maybe a SLIGHT exaggeration)

Anyways, i hope its not hugs. I hate hugs. Keep the touching between nukes and nobles, ok?