A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
62a93d5862c8f2f0dc2609498fe69ca5.png

When you can't even thank EaSyDeath for handing over Farm Bonus' growing crops villages to us so easily :oops:

DeletedUser121412

@Celaethon Groot is only alive because they jumped to ODZ. That is why I say they are carried by ODZ to this win. Tribe hopping to the enemy to win is nothing to be proud of. Regarding your other complaints about Beast you can take that up with Fred.
For the most part I have remained quiet this world on externals but cody cut the trash talking, do not forget that when ODZ declared on beast I personally sat your account from Groot and sniped trains for you despite the fact that you mistagged 3 trains as axe and ram speed attacks and your setup was terrible. Shortly after that you left that account and ran to 100. I did not care, didn't hold it against you. Beast was dead and we all knew it but stop accusing people of tribe hopping when your cos said you were the first to jump ship. Stop running your mouth about how Groot got carried and we didn't do shit etc when I personally sat many accts not in our tribe at Freds request to slow down opponents and we stacked more FL villages than any other account in beast to the point where we left ourselves vulnerable but we did it for the tribe and if you ask anyone in ODZ we do the same thing here. We are not being carried, ask your north 100 members if Groots being carried ok? You once told me "I still like you so don't start with the trash talk" take your own advice.

Deleted User - 11335890

For the most part I have remained quiet this world on externals but cody cut the trash talking, do not forget that when ODZ declared on beast I personally sat your account from Groot and sniped trains for you despite the fact that you mistagged 3 trains as axe and ram speed attacks and your setup was terrible. Shortly after that you left that account and ran to 100. I did not care, didn't hold it against you. Beast was dead and we all knew it but stop accusing people of tribe hopping when your cos said you were the first to jump ship. Stop running your mouth about how Groot got carried and we didn't do shit etc when I personally sat many accts not in our tribe at Freds request to slow down opponents and we stacked more FL villages than any other account in beast to the point where we left ourselves vulnerable but we did it for the tribe and if you ask anyone in ODZ we do the same thing here. We are not being carried, ask your north 100 members if Groots being carried ok? You once told me "I still like you so don't start with the trash talk" take your own advice.

A wild Snu appears!.

DeletedUser114962

North can give anyone a run for their money. If ODZ had to fight north Beast with 100 declaring, ODZ would have a harder time then they have already just because of lack of nobles.

The North is the best group I have had the honour to play with and they are soo aggressive plus supportive. I find it hard that this north will ever break.

All the people we hit talked so much before we did and OP time and they all are no where to be seen.

#realTalk we love ODZ group, its such chill and good vibes all around.

DeletedUser121412

Snu <3
Little late for the Cody bashing lets not dwell on the past :p

Meh maybe so but I just finally read about half this thread and saw his trash talking, couldn't let it sit since I sat him then watched him jump ship like a rat fleeing fire lol. Had to speak up, don't get me wrong I like cody. Nothing against him at all, but if you're going to bash my account get the facts straight because I will.

DeletedUser115770

Any newer team would take over the accounts?

We beat the first and second team, now waiting for the next team :D

However while the tribe is for Sale now, i think we should wait for the next one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118436

How is it going? The tribe of alex the fungi is losing bad?

blckdrgn1

Haven’t checked these forums in a while I see snu wants to create his own version of history like mint so let’s look at the facts shall we?

Before the odz war my cos barely played at all and when the war started they were still not playing. I did what I could with my own Troops with Arabella being the only one who would take my sits. After the tribe ignored my support requests and basically all odz front requests except Themis who also tribe hopped I gave up on the account.

If groot sat after that it was too little too late. Want a cookie or something?

DeletedUser115770

Can we block someone in the forums to not seeing their ignorant posts?

I suggest forum's team put that option in settings :D

DeletedUser121412

Haven’t checked these forums in a while I see snu wants to create his own version of history like mint so let’s look at the facts shall we?

Before the odz war my cos barely played at all and when the war started they were still not playing. I did what I could with my own Troops with Arabella being the only one who would take my sits. After the tribe ignored my support requests and basically all odz front requests except Themis who also tribe hopped I gave up on the account.

If groot sat after that it was too little too late. Want a cookie or something?

You literally dumped your sit on us during the first op and I sniped your trains. RWBY was active in the chats at the time so don't try to blame your cos for being inactive. You failed at defending your own account then jumped ship and went to 100. Your "inactive cos" continued to play for a good month after you left them high and dry. As to themis hopping if I remember correctly your cos said you were already on a 100 account by that point. You were literally the first person to abandon beasts besides Fred but atleast he quit the world

DeletedUser118436

Seems its going perfect as the team of fungus is losin bad, bad..

blckdrgn1

You literally dumped your sit on us during the first op and I sniped your trains. RWBY was active in the chats at the time so don't try to blame your cos for being inactive. You failed at defending your own account then jumped ship and went to 100. Your "inactive cos" continued to play for a good month after you left them high and dry. As to themis hopping if I remember correctly your cos said you were already on a 100 account by that point. You were literally the first person to abandon beasts besides Fred but atleast he quit the world

Nope you dont remember correctly sorry. Show me the reports of rwby account sit being sent to you between 9/20-27 or zip it. Fred telling the tribe he gave up and they can do whatever they want, and Themis thinking that justified leaving the tribe and attacking his old mates, is why I quit the rwby account. This was after the tribe chose to hold tons of defense in k44 against a much less aggressive enemy instead of moving troops to the ODZ front. Themis left tribe 9-27, thats when i left also. So no I wasnt first ya liar.

Good job using beast as a meatshield until you bent the knee to odz for an invite. You must be so proud. Like I said before. Groot is only alive because ODZ chose to keep you as a slave. Thats why you are still in swedes and not the main tribe.

Last edited: