Some spicy gossip for w100. The tale of a serial backstabber.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Extremely sad display of in gameplay on Sam's part. Is this the same Sam everyone has been bitching about for dozens of worlds?

No sam, in your own little world the main focus seems to be around you. You put your name in the tribe profile because you wanted that image as the duke of a tribe. You attacked them. You got attacked back. What did you expect? You let LOCAL defense get destroyed just to kill a nuke, yea good kill. At what cost though?A massive amount of local defense. But level 5 wall and no noble incoming? They were catting your new village you took next to them. Not sure what you expected. I think I know though, you expected your tribe to all support you and not worry about themselves. You wanted to save your own skin. Just my opinion.

Not a good kill at all. Do the simulation in game and look at the difference of resources lost. You never want to lose almost 8k defense to less than 1/2 a nuke. ROFL. It's basic math and resources are king, especially on this world of limited hauls. You essentally lost 8k worth of troops to protect your HQ. ROFLROFLROFL.

Sam's type of leadership is why partly when TW lost so much of the fanbase.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Extremely sad display of in gameplay on Sam's part. Is this the same Sam everyone has been bitching about for dozens of worlds?

It is indeed. He just tried to get into the top tribe of world 102. Thankfully as soon as the player added him into the skype chat I recognized him for the garbage he is. Sam is a pathological liar and loves to pretend to not know anything.

He does this because he is a horrible shitty player who can't play the game at all. To compensate for his lack of skill, he trolls around attempting to dismantle tribes behind the scenes.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How are all my fans doing anyway ?
Hope you didn't miss me too much , I missed all the major headlines maybe I will make another one shortly

Thanks

Sam

DeletedUser121412

its a battle between him and balian honestly.. they take over headlines on every world :s

This is the only worthwhile post in this entire thread so far as I am finally getting around to reading this. Although let me say I am not at all surprised as I only met Sam on 96 and within about 4 hours knew I would not like him. So far nothing has changed my original opinion.

apujanata

Reaction score
This is the only worthwhile post in this entire thread so far as I am finally getting around to reading this. Although let me say I am not at all surprised as I only met Sam on 96 and within about 4 hours knew I would not like him. So far nothing has changed my original opinion.
Which account were you in w96 ? And which tribe ?

DeletedUser121412

Which account were you in w96 ? And which tribe ?

TurtleBear and escape, trex brought Sam in when our Duke for hospitalized and trex took over. I quit about 2 months after that because I got tired of trex and jakes "leadership" style.

danny689

TurtleBear and escape, trex brought Sam in when our Duke for hospitalized and trex took over. I quit about 2 months after that because I got tired of trex and jakes "leadership" style.

The fact you made it 2 months is an achievement in itself under those two. Which is basically Trex with Jake doing what he says lmao.

DeletedUser121412

The fact you made it 2 months is an achievement in itself under those two. Which is basically Trex with Jake doing what he says lmao.

You aren't wrong, I was trying so hard to be a good tribe mate and tough it out. In the end I just couldn't do it, I told them to internal me but told them jake, trex, and sam were not to take a single village because if they tried i would defend every village and launch on the tribe. After another month or two they had barely taken any of my villages because no one wanted the "hard" front so i set the account to delete and left. Co's hadn't logged in 6 months and got tired of keeping an account alive for the tribe to internal when no one was internaling it lol.

apujanata

Reaction score

I remember turtlebear. Nice frontline account. I was in wet at that time. It is a pity we lost w96. I remember tudadar going berserk

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I remember turtlebear. Nice frontline account. I was in wet at that time. It is a pity we lost w96. I remember tudadar going berserk
Being from the winning side of w96... Let me tell you... There wasn't anything more satisfying that world than watching Tudsy getting ripped to pieces and reading his rage and tears on a daily basis.

DeletedUser122008

How are all my fans doing anyway ?
Hope you didn't miss me too much , I missed all the major headlines maybe I will make another one shortly

Thanks

Sam

When you said i will make another one

You were trying to join one of mea accounts in world 104 don't you ?
You know why They ignored you ?
Becuase i told them.