TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
anti members are dropping like flies though :p:p:p
they are already choking on noodles.(people need to remember to chew):D:D

By dropping like flies you mean you are recruiting any Anti player who puts up any resistance - right.

kallum001

Was botched when nukes are accidentally sent 24 hours prior to the day things never gonna go well. We’re noobs tho. 1 recap I believe was the result. Hope shadow is giving JV and LotR credit tho. Was no need to try sit block us in the end mate lol

S

The result was something like 40 nukes dead and 20+ nobles dead, and no villages taken and kept. Maybe things will be different next time, when's your next hit going to be? Would appreciate even more notice this time if you can ;)

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
@Varika

I was just gonna say at least we work with our allies rather than recruiting their enemy deep within their territory. I can’t imagine LotR would be happy about their mates in JV sneaking their way north like that. Or their top members constantly jumping ship for that matter. No future for you guys varika tribal territory is jeopardised By so called allies

S

DeletedUser110265

oh and the caps were hilarious, yo uguys lost like 12k indirectly and another 40k directly at -25% defence minimum, who the fuck tries to hold these villages at this stage of the game ahahaah

I’m not sure what this is about? I’m only aware we took one which I lost due to not timing support while at work? I won’t try argue with you tho I’m sure you’ll just continue talking to yourself and drunk raging on here.

S
we conquered like 12 villages in the core and you lost direct and indirectly 50k units is what I am saying, try to bring that fifth grade reading comprehension with you and you might be able to understand simple sentences

DeletedUser110265

No comment @Varika ??

Anyone from LOTR wanna comment on the JV recruitment from anti?

S

anti is thai, entirely, being in a tribe where nobody speaks the language, that does not really inspire loyalty or commitment

DeletedUser110265

oh and the caps were hilarious, yo uguys lost like 12k indirectly and another 40k directly at -25% defence minimum, who the fuck tries to hold these villages at this stage of the game ahahaah

I’m not sure what this is about? I’m only aware we took one which I lost due to not timing support while at work? I won’t try argue with you tho I’m sure you’ll just continue talking to yourself and drunk raging on here.

S

you get drunk one time and all the morons bring it up again and again, its like dtinking alcohol is foreign to them. I guess there are a bunch of 12 years old here, you ll get a taste soon enough, say no to drugs

DeletedUser122494

you get drunk one time and all the morons bring it up again and again, its like dtinking alcohol is foreign to them. I guess there are a bunch of 12 years old here, you ll get a taste soon enough, say no to drugs

Nah, most of us just manage to write coherent sentences while drunk. You on the other hand made no sense, although you don't make much sense when sober either.

Giant Noodle

And if they are they might just want to go to settings and delete there account for taking the games so seriously lol
Yolo swag 2018

DeletedUser110265

Nah, most of us just manage to write coherent sentences while drunk. You on the other hand made no sense, although you don't make much sense when sober either.

being tipsy versus being drunk, you ll know the difference when you grow old and have friends and birthday parties

Shadowcaste.

Was botched when nukes are accidentally sent 24 hours prior to the day things never gonna go well. We’re noobs tho. 1 recap I believe was the result. Hope shadow is giving JV and LotR credit tho. Was no need to try sit block us in the end mate lol

S

I was trying to save Warrior's troops didn't want her hitting stacks where she couldn't even remove wall level :/

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wasn't gonna bother commenting on this shit show of posts but w/e , Quack you seem to be grasping at straws now, and as for you shadow i don't know why you even bother to post when you post equal shit, Mistakes is that what we are calling what happened now? You of all people i would of though would steer clear of the topic of who recruits who.

DeletedUser122784

being tipsy versus being drunk, you ll know the difference when you grow old and have friends and birthday parties

Must've been a blast at the birthdayparty you mention, since you ended up, sitting in a corner, replying at a gameforum.
Even more sad when the actual reply was completely bullshit about a player you don't know at all.

Oh btw, let me drink you under the table anyday, old enough to atleast know how to handle alcohol and enjoy the company instead of trashtalking.

lionguard32

In-Game Staff
Tribal Wars Team
Team
Reaction score
My only question about all of this though is why anybody gives a crap about our alliance. Focus on your own. Nobody knows what happens in our tribe except for those in it.

We are doing our own thing for now. Don't think we took it lightly that JV recruited targets we just op-ed. Don't think we took it lightly that they are eating at our backline. However that doesn't make it any business of anyone else's. How I deal with stuff is my choice so if it doesn't affect you then just but out.

#Rantover #mindyourbusiness #LotRFTW