Tales from the Rim

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Hello Fellow warriors! I come here to warn of a pending threat from K55!

A strong indeed tribe called PTV! has stormed their way into our villages and plundered! No doubt they attack before the holiday break hoping no counter would ensue...

after closer inspection of the tribe its members and history we found that they harbor world winners and no doubt aim to win this world too... ahh the luck of the draw to be delt a hand near them.

Their coordinated attacks for early game against noob and small tribes is a bit overkill considering no one on the rim has troops... but nearly everyone in the south of 55 is being flooded with fakes.

Their first few caps were Barbs but have changed focus on smaller tribes with players above 1k.

I too am under attack but I come here to warn that of Blood and Gang... of which I'm not too sure on your diplomatic stance with PTV but I assume will be coming to you once the rim is consolidated.

IF no one stops this tribe now ill put my money on them to control K55 and serious contenders for world win!

DeletedUser92119

I was wondering if anyone would go up against Blood/Gang

dirtypunk77

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
to tell the truth im quite impressed with their coordination . attacks were sent two days ago flooding with fakes in the whole area. Took out the leadership today. also im pretty sure they are PP uping since they grew fast! just a warning for the rest of the K since these guys will be taking the south for sure.

hoping to snipe the nobles and stick around if not ill restart this was supposed to be my last world.... as if... I always come back after I "retire"....

Ollee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
interesting, i guess we will see what happens as the world progresses=)

DeletedUser57259

Bunch of nubs man. I only joined because they give me a k of PP a week.

They gave me a title but I don't get it, what is a fluffer?

DeletedUser122797

Very well, i wont denie thath i have using premium points since i collected them on previous worlds, look the top 50 everybody uses PP nowdays. As who know me knows how i am farming the way into the top and there is usualy no stopping getting there.

I wish you guys merry christmas its a war game. And i am not gonna stop :)

https://en105.tribalwars.net/public_report/3c9dc43c15c0cc685bf927fa3227c8b9

Chriss

The report doesn't work, please post it again you have caught my attention.

Von6

I sadly must have been deleted the report.

Last edited:

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    232.5 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

DeletedUser57259

Now they are recruitment whores. :rolleyes:

The'll be creating "knock down the town" and "perturb the suburb" by New Year's. :oops:

DeletedUser80720

i might have been more impressed with the PTV tribe if the majority of its tribe learned how to farm