Review - Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser118814

Nukes are meant to die. There are obviously some smarter ways to use them than splatting them on stacks. Without the menace of a watchtower you can send them to backlines and cat the enemy instead of stubbornly pounding stacks with ridiculous pally buffs.

This world will determine the men from the boys. No watchtower to save them here.
Or men in their 20s anad 30s growing up to be 10 years old

DeletedUser118814

Does others from top 5 tribes has same settings like rest of us ? I think so
You need to stop blaming game,settings,luck and all other factors and ask yourself what is real reason your OP failed . Its you and your lazy a** that did not sent enough fakes

Lets now talk about our barb nobling in general (include yours ofc)
Once OPs fail its really common to see barb nobling , mostly your cluster , there is many reasons for that (sufficient of nobles ,need to secure cluster,get few more villas for easy toop make etc) and its all part of a game and should not be bringed on table , at least according to me ...these barbs need to pay full price for failed OPs , its bean that way since begging of this game :p

Lets all just dont forget how this war started in first place , when our leaders refused to join Batan's "satanic" plans of pushing trough south where he asked for every D troop up on north to planned front lines on south after which he decided to drop current NAP and make us pay for not following his plan
Hi Helesta. Everybody is blaming the war with BALEX on Lord Batan when he was against it at the start. We have a council and they make the decisions. As you know, not one person decides for our tribe but several members until the council comes up with the majority vote. To solely blame Lord Batan is unfair to him and yet with all the bashing he is getting, not once did he blame it on other members of the tribe. That shows character, that shows integrity, that shows loyalty. Anyways, I just thought I'll clear that one up for you and the rest of the people reading this forum.

Helesta

They just sent me support and then attacked same village :p
They trolling for sure

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even tho this tribe is for top 6, I still wanna give a shoutout to the rim tribes who are trying :)

Was fun defending against you, looking forward to January against you rim bastards <3

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Even tho this tribe is for top 6, I still wanna give a shoutout to the rim tribes who are trying :)

Was fun defending against you, looking forward to January against you rim bastards <3

We all waiting for january, interesting world with so much shit talk trolls :D
Lol Batan noob

Im not sure you are anything more than noob "D

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Here at Bleed we're not toxic at all...

3c7e8df566e885d49472700c0e26b244.png

542acbd2f9f3372820629fbf866c38d2.png

81%2B7E3BvseL._SX425_.jpg

japeetje

Reaction score
Be sure I'm a lot more than that, I'd probably own you :D

Before you start trash-talking, you should know the level of the player you are insulting. Just this world has Redkhan nobled a village from Heywood

3b8ef2254298506b9eafd5eee7adc86d.png

Heywood is a newly crowned winner of 97 and is the account of a mod. Something that really is self explanatory.

giphy.gif

So you should know who you are dealing with, before the mud starts flying.

"Know your enemy better than yourself"

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Before you start trash-talking, you should know the level of the player you are insulting. Just this world has Redkhan nobled a village from Heywood

Heywood is a newly crowned winner of 97 and is the account of a mod. Something that really is self explanatory.

giphy.gif

Yeah i know you
http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&id=11172563

Better im follow your advice and shut my mouth or you will come for me too :eek:

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

giphy.gif

Wut.

Are you dissing my talents? :(