Fixed Mobile App Tribalwars

Glassy Sky

For reference, I don't have any major bugs/errors within the TW app ( android ). Everything works fine. It would be nice if Inno could do something about the start-up of the app though. It takes too long before everything is loaded.

Curious George

Reaction score
The android app is useless. When I click the world to login, it just loads endlessly, never actually logging in. The only thing the app is good for is notifications, if you've somehow managed to login.

Deleted User - 10770065

Get iPhone just so you can play tw on mobile le xd!

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I have not been able to log into TW via the app since December... coming up on two months now...

The Android app has always been a pile of hot garbage, but not having access to it at all is making me miss it, maybe this is just a grand plan by the Inno Gods to make us appreciate their app more?

DeletedUser120364

After The last update on the Tw app on android, I cant log in to my account via app it keeps getting stuck loading in the select a world page after selecting a world.

The only solution I found is to clear the tw data every time I want to log in to my acc. Its a big waste of time for me.

DeletedUser122887

For everyone on Android having issues with getting the app to load a world:

1) Go into settings for the TribalWars app
2) Go into "Permissions"
3) Give TribalWars the "Storage" permission
4) You are now able to log into the world you want

Curious George

Reaction score
Worked for the first two times I've logged in, but then went back to not working. I've found that if I clear all storage on the app, it lets me log in as normal once. As fun as it is constantly clearing storage, I'd rather not have to.

Do we have a timeframe for when the app receive a real fix?

DeletedUser122887

Worked for the first two times I've logged in, but then went back to not working. I've found that if I clear all storage on the app, it lets me log in as normal once. As fun as it is constantly clearing storage, I'd rather not have to.

Do we have a timeframe for when the app receive a real fix?

I've tried it 5 times now and it still lets me into the world after I enable Storage permissions without having to clear data.

I load the app, enter the world, close the app, then restart the app. And I did that multiple times in a row without fail.

If you're still having issues - make sure that the Storage permission isn't being switched off when you clear all data.

Try disabling the Storage permission, then clearing all Storage data, then re-enabling the Storage permission, and loading the world again.

Edit: I submitted a ticket to the Support Team and they forwarded it to the Developers. Hopefully I found the actual true fix for the app so Android users can use it again...

I also hope they can bring the loading times down to nearly 0 soon as well. I can't pull the phone out of my pocket, check a few things, and put it back into my pocket and continue doing what I was doing which defeats the purpose of having access to TribalWars at all times with my phone. Takes me 2-3 minutes just to get into a world, then trying to navigate to where I want to go takes another 30 seconds to 1 minute just because of loading times.

The ultimate goal would be for me to receive a notification that my Warehouse is full, I can pull my phone out, go directly to the world I want (or even have that world auto-load for me), and then do what I need to to fix my full Warehouse in less than 30 seconds.

DeletedUser122887

That loading time would depend on your internet connection.

I get 1Gbps Up/Down for my internet (of course, that's a little less when it's WiFi), so that has nothing to do with the load time on my phone for the TribalWars app. I don't have any other applications that take as long to load as the TW App does.

kingjohan

Hello,

I use the android app, and i pay for premium.

When i want to chose a colour on the map to Highlight players/tribes with, it works fine. BUT, there is No way to erase those Highlights, which means in eventually stuck with a cluttered map.