TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

DeletedUser122784

Not real sure why I wasted an hour reading through all this...actually...I came in here to read it, cause of how much attention it has received. All negative!

How about we put an end to the slander and finger pointing.

Here are the things we can all agree on...

1. TFBS is relentless. Coming back time after time throwing nuke after nuke with well timed trains and fangs.
2. FSQUAD committing all they can to defending and not getting rimmed.

IT has been a one sided war. Winners? Losers?
Sure on both sides. IF you determine the winner by the number of villages conquered by the opposite side, TFBS is destroying us.
So great job. NO doubt you are talented and skilled. But the effort it has taken to defend...should not go unmentioned. FSQUAD has spent countless hours timing and stacking. Sending and returning...
Lots of trains have been sniped....
Can not remember the last time cancel snipes needed to be done so many times....
Bounce back snipes when trains split the second....

We can go on and on and point out all the good things that each side has done....BUT WE WONT! All anyone wants to do is HATE and BASH. WE talk about what was not done, what people failed to do.

Lets all remember ONE thing. ( i think of this cause i am old and have kids) This is the internet. This is not locked down to grown adults who can troll and ridicule others to boost their own self. This is not a room in the back of a bar where idiots can spew garbage and insults.
This is open to all ages...and my son might be reading your garbage and filth. The mods have done good keeping it clean...but they should not have too.

We should grow up....give props to the guys doing the right thing.

I am asking all of FSQUAD to respect the game. Respect the players behind the keyboard. Respect every opponent we face! Give credit where it is due, do not be tempted to insult and troll just for the sake of saving face. When you suck....accept it and improve.

Sorry for the rant...but i wasted an hour reading 10 pages of garbage....you only spent 5 minutes reading mine!

Good job TFBS! Keep it up! It has been fun on my end! I hope I have been a pain in the butt!

Much love,
Sett

Well spoken. Respect to you mate.

DeletedUser122360

Thank you Sett! I think this game would do better if people were trying their best to be respectful. For everyone who have ever played the game Diplomacy, you can beat your enemies with wits and thought rather than trying to force them of balance with insults. Some do enjoy it but I think most people behave like arses just because such a culture has taken over this game. It's not that beginner friendly and power projection are made by threats.

Be cautious on how you treat others, what is said without bad intentions is not necessary perceived as such. It is up to the one speaking to beer responsibility for what reaction you may receive.

First step is that we oldies try our best to keep the level high, speak with dignity and refrain from insults.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110265

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

That being said, I am going to apologize to W103 and the Tribal Wars community. While I do not believe I am the only one at fault, I can only address my own actions. I can only be held responsible for what I do and say. I promise to everyone that my jabs and remarks are always in good faith and only ever intended to work up the enemy tribes. I am aware that some of the posts are tacky and personal. That is what I do not want to represent.

You can ask anyone who is a tribe member of mine, I am a good team player and go to the firing squad for my tribe mates. I always put others first and do what i can to help anyone in need.

How i represent myself in the public forums is in no way how i am with my team. I put on a show.

I, Isla, am sorry for the way I conducted myself in the forums, I know some posts were taken as vile attacks and it was not the intent behind it. The external to me has always been a place to throw jabs at each others skills talent and failures, I joined this game back in w64, not knowing a single thing about this game but the promise of sending a spearman a day to a random player and acquire lols. My personality is strong and sometime hard to keep down, you can ask urban and sett, I go from 0 to 100 quite quickly. This is a flaw of mine that I know of but very hard to tame, I apologize for the way i posted in the forums and will be mindful in the futur

To tfbs, my remarks towards skill and tactics was only to try to get under the skin of your player, in war you sometime play cards that make you look better and stronger in order to project a sense of confidence and assured success, this in the past has worked well to diminish players drive. You guys have shown a display of skill, timing and commitment and I respect that, you made a few of our players surpass themselves and another bunch piss themselves. Keep up the good work, everyone knows im an od *****, I enjoy this fight and I doubt I would have it any other way on my first world back. You made things difficult and honestly, its been fun.

Now, time for more fighting and less talk shiting

Isla

DeletedUser122784

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.

That being said, I am going to apologize to W103 and the Tribal Wars community. While I do not believe I am the only one at fault, I can only address my own actions. I can only be held responsible for what I do and say. I promise to everyone that my jabs and remarks are always in good faith and only ever intended to work up the enemy tribes. I am aware that some of the posts are tacky and personal. That is what I do not want to represent.

You can ask anyone who is a tribe member of mine, I am a good team player and go to the firing squad for my tribe mates. I always put others first and do what i can to help anyone in need.

How i represent myself in the public forums is in no way how i am with my team. I put on a show.

I, Isla, am sorry for the way I conducted myself in the forums, I know some posts were taken as vile attacks and it was not the intent behind it. The external to me has always been a place to throw jabs at each others skills talent and failures, I joined this game back in w64, not knowing a single thing about this game but the promise of sending a spearman a day to a random player and acquire lols. My personality is strong and sometime hard to keep down, you can ask urban and sett, I go from 0 to 100 quite quickly. This is a flaw of mine that I know of but very hard to tame, I apologize for the way i posted in the forums and will be mindful in the futur

To tfbs, my remarks towards skill and tactics was only to try to get under the skin of your player, in war you sometime play cards that make you look better and stronger in order to project a sense of confidence and assured success, this in the past has worked well to diminish players drive. You guys have shown a display of skill, timing and commitment and I respect that, you made a few of our players surpass themselves and another bunch piss themselves. Keep up the good work, everyone knows im an od *****, I enjoy this fight and I doubt I would have it any other way on my first world back. You made things difficult and honestly, its been fun.

Isla

Truly strong post from you. I respect that.

Ofcourse the apology is accepted, I hope you will accept one from me aswell.

Let me tell you, your tribemembers and the community aswell;
Ever since I got back from a Tribalwars-break in the beggining of last year, my loyalty has been to Finzone and the swedish bros in TFBS. They always had my back during alot of trashtalking at the swedish world 37. Trust me, there were plenty of it.

Ever since then, Finzone is the one I follow, as you noticed, I can't really accept trashtalking about him.

Sorry about strong words and bad attitude at the forum, got out of hand when it was about him.

Let's keep it clean and end the discussion with the words:

See you at the battlefield, save some snipes until I reach you, promise to do the same ;)

Kimzs 2.0

DeletedUser114215

Coming to cinemas this Christmas:

From the team that brought you 1776, a real life massacre.

Introducing War and Love, a production by TFBSQUAD productions.

Starring YouSett? as the charismatic main character, whose incredible journey from primary war target to peace dove has already inspired millions.
Featuring characters such as IslaGratte, the drunk hothead, Custer, the outspoken internaller, kimzs 2.0, the fiercely loyal trashtalker, Corey Taylor, the... you know, I still haven't figured out who this guy is, he seems pretty cool though, and all the others we all know and love.

The most exciting tale of the holidays, the epic tale brings joy, anger, jealousy and fear, as well as a good dose of laughter, to anyone watching.

Take a break from the busy life on the frontlines, or the even busier life on the externals... okay, maybe they're not that busy, before the official Christmas break, or catch it with your family while your troops are celebrating.

You won't want to miss it.

War and Love
Coming to cinemas on the 21st of December

DeletedUser122824

One thing could be stated for sure; both tfbs and squad are having a good honorable war. Let's not exagerate - till now I believe only several people have been insulting in the forum - most prolly with the idea to make the war more spicy. As a whole, I believe we are all mature, normal people - lose or win, it's just a game. The game is made for such wars in fact. For a young world, I would say we do pretty good till now - usualy at this stage wars don't last so long. Good luck to both sides and go squad :)

DeletedUser122140

Coming to cinemas this Christmas:

From the team that brought you 1776, a real life massacre.

Introducing War and Love, a production by TFBSQUAD productions.

Starring YouSett? as the charismatic main character, whose incredible journey from primary war target to peace dove has already inspired millions.
Featuring characters such as IslaGratte, the drunk hothead, Custer, the outspoken internaller, kimzs 2.0, the fiercely loyal trashtalker, Corey Taylor, the... you know, I still haven't figured out who this guy is, he seems pretty cool though, and all the others we all know and love.

The most exciting tale of the holidays, the epic tale brings joy, anger, jealousy and fear, as well as a good dose of laughter, to anyone watching.

Take a break from the busy life on the frontlines, or the even busier life on the externals... okay, maybe they're not that busy, before the official Christmas break, or catch it with your family while your troops are celebrating.

You won't want to miss it.

War and Love
Coming to cinemas on the 21st of December
It is posts like this that made me check the externals! Awesome on so many levels. I actually read it in a deep voice like a movie trailer....

DeletedUser110594

I'm one of those who were reading this forum without commenting and involving my self through these harassments that were done by both sides (tribes).
Well, Now I'm very happy to read what have been said as apologizes.
Respect is the most important key for succession.
Tribalwars grouped us to have fun not start pointing fingers at each other, it doesn't stand on hates at all, when I do face some skilled player and he is about to rim the hell out of me, that will make me respect him more not hate him! Exactly same thing when I do face someone that I spent weeks trying to destroy and I barely do, I will respect that more.
So, thank you very much guys for shaking hands. I believe these had came from your deep heart ♥

Goodluck all,
-Kojak

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
interesting war developments....
Declare war ----> give each other shyt ----> apologies and singing each others praises -----> merge and become one....

DeletedUser122601

i watch TFBS with admiration from the beginner of the server, few members but very close, perfect frequency of operation, and super organizations....but today i'm little disappoint...why reclute FSquad like this, after all the flame, was better fix all on the field..only explanation TFBS wanna finish fast

sorry for my english

Varika

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Isla

You can ask anyone who is a tribe member of mine, I am a good team player and go to the firing squad for my tribe mates. I always put others first and do what i can to help anyone in need

Say what lol? Probably the most ridiculous quote in your post.

Don't get me wrong can see why you joined TFBS, a good move on your perspective can see why you would do it, but don't be out here talking smack about you always put others first and go to the firing squad for your tribe mates when you just betrayed more than half of them.

Honestly i don't think any of your post was genuine all part of securing your invite to TFBS making your self look good to them.

A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them

If this doesn't outline fully that in fact the entire post was building a way to get into TFBS - Just 5 days pre merge, seems about the right time where details would be being hashed out which members to join etc i don't know what does.

DeletedUser80720

not sure if you know this but revo told me squad tfbs and revo were planning a merge for quite a while now

even the revo leaders and top players are joining tfbs and abandoning the rest of its members
im just hoping revo wises up in time and takes out their leaders

DeletedUser110265

Say what lol? Probably the most ridiculous quote in your post.

Don't get me wrong can see why you joined TFBS, a good move on your perspective can see why you would do it, but don't be out here talking smack about you always put others first and go to the firing squad for your tribe mates when you just betrayed more than half of them.

Honestly i don't think any of your post was genuine all part of securing your invite to TFBS making your self look good to them.

If this doesn't outline fully that in fact the entire post was building a way to get into TFBS - Just 5 days pre merge, seems about the right time where details would be being hashed out which members to join etc i don't know what does.

well you are dumb, I invite you to message every single ex tribe member and ask them personally if I did all I am saying I did, you can call on any one of them. I may be a persona on the forum, but lying, thats not something I do.

''Honestly i don't thing any of your posts were genuine''

DeletedUser110265

not sure if you know this but revo told me squad tfbs and revo were planning a merge for quite a while now

even the revo leaders and top players are joining tfbs and abandoning the rest of its members
im just hoping revo wises up in time and takes out their leaders

I didnt, thats news to me, I have learned about this couple days before it all happened, trying to squeeze other fsquad members on my account fo co playing, you see this the way you want, you are sir cornish and nobody on this forum owes you an explanation on any TW dealings merging and such.

half of this community has rimmed you

DeletedUser110265

shoutout to leviathan, jv and lotr, you guys fought hard and helped a lot, id love to have a lot of difficulty fighting you, see you on battelfield

DeletedUser80720

I didnt, thats news to me, I have learned about this couple days before it all happened, trying to squeeze other fsquad members on my account fo co playing, you see this the way you want, you are sir cornish and nobody on this forum owes you an explanation on any TW dealings merging and such.

half of this community has rimmed you
lol half the community has rimmed me? thats bullshit :D

seems to me that you were one of the first to turn on your own tribe
not because you are unloyal but because you are willing to back stab to ensure you win after spending a ridiculous amounts of money on 103
thats what it comes down to all the players who turned on squad did it because they didnt want to loose the ridiculous amounts of money each player has spent