Top 10 Tribes

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
83c3f25a4064942c4f7d34a586b9c74e-full.png

Things are starting to freeze up ranking wise. Hopefully could start a nice little debate.

Sam

DeletedUser122858

It's nice to see plenty of decent tribes in this world. I think Echo is definitely a top tribe as well, despite them not being top 10.

DeletedUser116463

As spectator. It is clear that based on growth , PTV is the top tier tribe. Im not sure in the future tho sometimes tribe implodes due to internal conflicts. Please no! (cross finger)

DeletedUser92119

Sure sure PTV is growing at an exponential rate, Kick just unseated Death for the #1 spot, and Echo are a bunch of famously skilled tw players....but can ANY of those tribes compete with this?

Didn't think so

DeletedUser92119

You mean.. hugging?

FINALLY! I was always so jealous of the tribes that had players go through the trouble of creating an account on these forums for the sole purpose of flaming them. I mean, what an honor! It shows the player really cares. We are now part of this elite group! Further evidence of our greatness :) Thanks Tiger!

EDIT: It says you created the account in June of this year, but this was your first post so I'll say it still counts. Judges? We need a ruling.

Dancing Tiger

FINALLY! I was always so jealous of the tribes that had players go through the trouble of creating an account on these forums for the sole purpose of flaming them. I mean, what an honor! It shows the player really cares. We are now part of this elite group! Further evidence of our greatness :) Thanks Tiger!

EDIT: It says you created the account in June of this year, but this was your first post so I'll say it still counts. Judges? We need a ruling.
It says I don’t have posts because i changed my name I think. Iirc I have posted with this account before haha. Also I’m not flaming just trying to clarify what you exactly meant :)

DeletedUser92119

It says I don’t have posts because i changed my name I think. Iirc I have posted with this account before haha. Also I’m not flaming just trying to clarify what you exactly meant :)

Awww...that's disappointing. Oh well, maybe I'll get into this club next year. And I just saw the "L" on the map and got really excited haha

DeletedUser57259

Awww...that's disappointing. Oh well, maybe I'll get into this club next year. And I just saw the "L" on the map and got really excited haha
I am going to be disappointed if that's not the start of something special.

Dancing Tiger

Huh, wdym you just saw the "L" on the map?
Sorry if I misunderstood :/

DeletedUser92119

Huh, wdym you just saw the "L" on the map?
Sorry if I misunderstood :/

My original post was meant to bring humor. If you click the link, it brings up a map of my tribe and some of the members have conquered in such a way that their villages spell "L" for "L"eviathan (our tribe). Maybe by the end of the world we can spell out the whole name :D

Dancing Tiger

My original post was meant to bring humor. If you click the link, it brings up a map of my tribe and some of the members have conquered in such a way that their villages spell "L" for "L"eviathan (our tribe). Maybe by the end of the world we can spell out the whole name :D
Lol I’m retarded I thought you put the L there on purpose to show your audience this was your tribe (L)

DeletedUser116033

Growth is directly proportional to pp spending at this point.

I'd agree, Im a member of PTV and as nice as it is to hear people say nice things about the tribe on hear, no tribe in this world is worth its salt until we actually see it in a fight. Early game is about great individual play. Once people start working together that's when it becomes make or break.

Ego's, slackers, poor timing/skilled players, some people just dont get a long, get frustrated at loss. And a million other things. We will see who is a "good" tribe come february time.