Review - Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser119533

anyone knows why is buddycool so angry?

Because MEA beat him into quitting, I mean he quit after being attacked.

For a player who quit he does spend an awful lot of time running his mouth.

I think he maybe a little upset as noone had room to accept him as a co player after seeing him quit so easily when under attack.

buddykool

Because MEA beat him into quitting, I mean he quit after being attacked.

For a player who quit he does spend an awful lot of time running his mouth.

I think he maybe a little upset as noone had room to accept him as a co player after seeing him quit so easily when under attack.

Technically it was WET who took the only vill before Flex sat me for 2 days ;)

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
I know how the game works, but was all that support far backline? That answer is no. Was robert the only player to lose villages? No again, others could have been supported.

You say would i quit because i lost a village lol, the answer is yes, look at your stats lol, 1 village lost and you quit. It is not about losing one village though, it is about thinking you will lose more, and losing all your troops, then you realise that it will take weeks to rebuild, so quit. And you quit.

Haha wow challenge 1v1s for yourself, not others big boy
Lets just play the game, I mean this is just talk right? Talk with no actions to back it up. Talk yourself to death for all I care. You are still too much of a pu55 to share your account name.

DeletedUser122859

I do not regret making a forum account and reading through these threads one bit LMAO, you guys are wild

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wow this friend or foe guy is really trying hard hahaha, don't worry buddy we'll be gentle when we rim you

DeletedUser119533

Technically it was WET who took the only vill before Flex sat me for 2 days ;)

first of all you brag about getting to 10 od because of the attacks, then it turns out that you were not even playing the account, it was your sitter. Well done for your hard work at a stressful time, quitting when the first attack was launched lol, what a guy you are.

DeletedUser50733

TreX is legit the only person in TW I’d hate to fight. Guys a monster.

DeletedUser119533

Well WUS and co are not making much use of that points advantage

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 7
Difference: 5

chart

Don't worry though guys trex is on it, showcasing those mad skillz of his, if he keeps taking those barbs he will keep you guys in it

upload_2018-12-28_20-48-17.png

Last edited:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

chart

Don't worry though guys trex is on it, showcasing those mad skillz of his, if he keeps taking those barbs he will keep you guys in it

View attachment 2313

With these settings pretty much all the barbs in the world will be gone by the time its finished so its pretty stupid to be calling people out for taking like 4 barbs

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

chart

View attachment 2313
If you don't take barbs then you don't know how to play. Flag boosting and Resources packets is the new way to play pal. Just shows you are a noob. Also these barbs didn't look so bad to MEA when they tried taking some before the break started.