• Enubz

• entire world mass deletes at the same time

• Cody is a idiot

• Litd

Results are only viewable after voting.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Creating fake accounts for more propaganda! I like it! What will be your next move guys? Creating new topics or private messaging people on the external/other worlds/discord how bad we are? Will you start paying for hating comments? Becausein that case I would write some!

Last edited:

flip2212

Now I'm shamed for giving out villages to RDT xD

Well I still did the right choice.

FOUR will win but until then it sure will be much fun against everyone :D

Btw MRG, I told you several times already but you should totally leave the external. I'll remind you again in a few days.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
how is discussing the world in the pubs an attack or a dirty move?

Four have been in rank 1 position for months and have been winning on all fronts for months and total war stats still (without looking) atleast double our caps

Me coming here asking if there is a possibility of another tribe winning the world. is called optimism, and yes, if that lights a fire up under some of the players fighting four Great!

but dont act like you guys are the underdog, anyone who logs in the world knows how hard of a time its been keeping four from closing this world in 2018.

with all the trash talking and whatnot (myself included) I respect our enemys, some more than others, and i dont always agree with moves made ect. on either sides *starfish*

but i can say any player FL trying to break through MAd/Hammer that isnt living in denial, knows we have had a tuff time, and we deserve alittle pat on the back, win or lose we (all the tribes still fighting four) have shown the TW community some players are still here to grind it out.

So please... keep discussing, keep flaming, but lets not take anything away from the hard hours put into this game from either side. both tribes have accounts putting in some major work.

Ps. MRG you calling fred a rat who does nothing and mentioning how i save his ass ect. i can tell you Fred has come to the rescue of ALL of mad's FL , dont let stats fool you, rather learn how to read them and look at the most under rated stat in TW ODS. Or one of the main things that players get no credit for. staying up all night to defend your mate with no reward whatsoever.

Players in Mad/Hammer got eachothers back. and Fred is a guy who has a spot in everytribe i ever lead from 102 onwards.

that being said, Ill end this on a positive note, other than MRGS annoying rants, i do see alot more effort from him since our flame fest amonth or 2 ago. good work, your playing much better now. you're welcome.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
In this world the underdog the one having all the backline and only 1 frontline and having 1.5 times more villages while the favourite has no backline, fighting all sides and having much less villages. I'm still crying about that how you try to take off the pressure from yourselves and put on us. It's disgusting because now if we win then it's going to be nothing while we are in an impossible situation. Noone could hold themself in this position yet we do. And you are constantly trying to take away this from us. Beyond that all we get is bad-mouthing.

So from your writing we are NOT the underdogs YET we are trash then don't you think these are the opposite?
I'm sure we can't be both at the same time. We either GOOD and the FAVOURITEs or we are TRASH and then we are UNDERDOGs.
Like tell me which sport or where on the planet the noobs/bad players/people are the favourites of anything?

Everyone is going to figure out that your words has no truth behind them and going to become meaningless. For us it already is. But I don't understand how bad of a person you have to be to bully on the internet and making others look bad what brings you joy....

Last edited:

DeletedUser122855

Creating fake accounts for more propaganda! I like it! What will be your next move guys? Creating new topics or private messaging people on the external/other worlds/discord how bad we are? Will you start paying for hating comments? Becausein that case I would write some!
Nope, check me out on Tw stats. rank 1 on this server is a joke. Says a lot about this server xD

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In this world the underdog the one having all the backline and only 1 frontline and having 1.5 times more villages while the favourite has no backline, fighting all sides and having much less villages. I'm still crying about that how you try to take off the pressure from yourselves and put on us. It's disgusting because now if we win then it's going to be nothing while we are in an impossible situation. Noone could hold themself in this position yet we do. And you are constantly trying to take away this from us. Beyond that all we get is bad-mouthing.

So from your writing we are NOT the underdogs YET we are trash then don't you think these are the opposite?
I'm sure we can't be both at the same time. We either GOOD and the FAVOURITEs or we are TRASH and then we are UNDERDOGs.
Like tell me which sport or where on the planet the noobs/bad players/people are the favourites of anything?

Everyone is going to figure out that your words has no truth behind them and going to become meaningless. For us it already is. But I don't understand how bad of a person you have to be to bully on the internet and making others look bad what brings you joy....

Oh poor Four, you guys are trash and have no chance at winning. how are you guys even still alive? its insane that you guys havent folded under the constant pressure yet.

great work four, you guys are the real deal

(eye rolls)

.Smiler

The desperation in your posts to try to portray Four as underdogs.

It's almost like you are already trying to justify your future demise.

Happy new year to all!

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
3 replies (and many more before) to 1 and I'm the desperate one? :D

Here, still waiting for counter points because I got none (because you know I'm right). Only trashtalking.
I don't think what you are trying to do here is nice. Like trying to effect negatively people through externals, putting pressure on them is a dirty move. I never used externals for that because I think this game should be decided on the "battlefield". But people started using externals as a weapon because it's easy to pit against the leading tribe (and it's easy to bad-mouth people who sometimes doesn't even now about the externals and yet they have a bad reputation because some angry kid who lost villages says bad things about him/her). While they have the same people as other tribes.

And for me this is not even the worst. What I hate the most about this is you are actually lying and it's disgust me. Like look at your main point: "It's Four's to lose the world...", "The coallition making a huge comeback"

You had only one moment of comeback and that was when you made the coalition. From that point it is actually a miracle if Four manages to win the world. Some FACTS you totally missed:
- Four has 11760 villages while the coalition has 17212. Can you tell me how you possibly could "come back" from a 5,500 village advantage (x1.5)?
- Four has no backline, surrounded with enemies on all sides while you have the rim (which means you have a great backline you can support your front from) and you only have to focus in one direction because you have allies on your sides and noone can hit you from behind because there are literally no villages.
- Because we have the bigger accounts in general that makes you have better moral. I mean with this point I actually going to teach you something which can easily hurt Four. But if you put a (kinda) fresh player with low points to hold the rune village the big accounts would have 20-30-40% moral. Don't you think that having 30% moral when attacking while you are having 100% when you do is a disadvantage? (as far as I see you think it's not)
- Because of the bigger playerbase you have you can internal and merges accounts way more easily. If we do that opens up a front where you can break in and we cant replace the player himself/herself.
- The paladin/player is limited to 10 which makes you able to defend all your key villages while it is only good for us to move defense faster. We reached the limit but you still can grow in this area too.

So, I'm going to ask you nicely to please stop the propaganda against us because I don't want to play this dirty external mindgames. I don't like messing with other's feelings, minds or just straight up destroying someone's motivation to play. I want to have fun and want others have too because at the end of the day this is a game where we supposed to chill and enjoy ourselves. I'm trying to do so but I won't stand without a single word if you are accusing and attacking my friends with lies only for the sole purpose of breaking them mentally and making them quit.

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And yet an other comment without any counterpoints or facts. Only trashtalk. So your next move is calling me desperate then a drug addict.

I can't stop this propaganda machine. It's worst than what's going on in Russia...

You forget that for the majority of this war Four has focused most of their efforts on Mad/Hammer. You're talking like all these tribes were fighting you from the start. Mad has fought an atleast 2:1 or even 3:1 war for months.

You don't have a safe rim anywhere because you neglected the rim tribes for way too long and spent most your efforts on Mad. Also seeing as you guys recruit anyone you can the village difference isn't that big. And you forgot to include Underworld on Four side.

Calling stuff propaganda all day long isn't going to make it less true.

flip2212

I just want to remind all of you MAD members that cbirds31 wants to be trashtalked about as well. He was crying to us about being forgotten earlier so please take a minute and give us a word about him.

DeletedUser45512

Cbirds so trash. Yesterday he sent 1 ram to attack me and nothing else. What a noob he is

O well free ODD for me

Happy now I exposed how bad he is

DeletedUser122015

I'm just gonna' put it out there that MAD members can't agree on what's good and what isn't since in around a month the tune has changed from "internalling frontline accounts are normal" to "internalling is running away" back to "internalling frontline accounts are normal".

I also want to point out that 2 months ago I pointed out the deficit in villages, points and players, and how we were still pulling ahead amongst the bans the Korean players were receiving. Now that we're in full swing of "Everyone vs. Four" without any more baiting from certain tribes, let's review:

J2aGv0D.png

Four have managed to secure borders and continue to push. Regardless of what you say, compared to my last map I posted, we're significantly bigger and stronger. This puts in perspective how much fighting is happening, regardless of what either side is saying. You can't expand if you're internalling because the villages don't magically move to borders. You can see that Four are pushing north much more securely, and shown by recent caps, LITD are backpedalling fast. This is because they're no longer getting free villages because of banned/inactive/internalled players.

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: LITD

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 54
Difference: 82

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,261,262
Side 2: 462,487
Difference: 798,775

chart

The other frontlines worth mentioning are eNUBz and Kush. Kush are backpedalling a littlebit because of No Limit quitting, while eNUBz are finally hitting back after their "failed" NAP

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: eNoobz, eNUBz

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 61
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 108,445
Side 2: 544,188
Difference: 435,743

chart

As shown in Kush's stats, they're internally more players then taking Four villages ♀️♀️

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Kush, Kush 3

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 12
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 270,247
Side 2: 105,022
Difference: 165,225

chart

The Hammer front is still on-going, but has died down. My guess is both sides are either utilizing the attack break and getting drunk, or plans on plans are in the works. Who knows? I hope to see rikter keep #1 ODD because it stresses him out.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Hammer

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 16
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 375,165
Side 2: 148,189
Difference: 226,976

chart

That's about it for stats. I chose a week long period to show that leading up to the break, over the break, and after the break, all tribes are still fighting. If we include dates further back is skiews in Four's favour even more and of course there will be another 8 or 9 people contradicting each other saying that someone did something bad that they totally did earlier but was okay because they did it.

Wait a minute....

The village deficit has reached 5,500 villages, and will always increase due to all players expanding outwards rather then inwards. In theory, the coalition works. In practice, well... I have only seen one tribe coallition work against the #1 tribe, and that was W35, with the world against the Hellfire family. The only difference is they took advantage of the leadership being broken up due to disagreements after leading for nearly 12 months unhinged. That was literally the only one I've seen to date. Other forums show that this has been trialed before and didn't work, either. Rabid, Sqwak, NNN, other tribes from back in the day not falling but winning against these massive coallitions, only to fall and split at the end of the world to meet win conditions. Tribes will need to share a little more then ONE forum, by the way ;)

In the spirit of the holidays, I wish you all a safe and happy New Year from here in Australia. Drink plenty of piss, eat lots of food, and above all, enjoy yourself.

Bring on 2019.

DeletedUser45512

Incoming post from Willpower about propaganda again? Funny you like the post from your side but when we say anything we are making four look bad and we need to stop posting.

I still like how one of the most popular opinions on who will 'sit the throne' is Cody is an idiot. Can we not get a couple more votes for this please

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are making up lies and telling us that's the truth and calling us trash in every second comment while we are not insulting you (aside from MRG) but bringing stats, maps and facts. We can't even lie because what we are talking about is at your face, you can see it. Those are numbers, we can't fake them. I can't see anything like that from you. Only meaningless words, just for the sole purpose of hurting someone. What is this if not propaganda? Like creating a common enemy and tune everyone against them with lies. Isn't this the literally meaning of it? You can call it whatever you want. People already see through you and we are standing up against all the odds and this is what hurts you the most...

Keep this up and motivate us because I can't wait to see my mates peak performance I'm already amazed by them! :)

DeletedUser118341

In all my years of TW, I've never seen a tribe who is 2.5x rank 2 claim to be the underdog.