Review - Top 6 Tribes

DeletedUser119533

If you don't take barbs then you don't know how to play. Flag boosting and Resources packets is the new way to play pal. Just shows you are a noob. Also these barbs didn't look so bad to MEA when they tried taking some before the break started.

I never ment to imply it was bad, just that while your team mates are being nobled around you, you choose to noble barbs, ex team mates and gifts rather than recapps, or enemy villages. let them fall then they quit due to loses and you will then eat there villages.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I never ment to imply it was bad, just that while your team mates are being nobled around you, you choose to noble barbs, ex team mates and gifts rather than recapps, or enemy villages. let them fall then they quit due to loses and you will then eat there villages.
Shut up and stop hiding behind a different forum name, all this talk won't help you much when we come knocking

DeletedUser119533

Shut up and stop hiding behind a different forum name, all this talk won't help you much when we come knocking

I think your frontline already went knocking haha, ill post the stats, not including bleed as they disbanded.

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM, Bleed2, 6 1/2
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, WET, AAA

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 55
Difference: 29

chart

including the runnaway tribe of 6 1/2, because they are ex bleed, but i could not add bleed as they disbanded.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think your frontline already went knocking haha, ill post the stats, not including bleed as they disbanded.

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM, Bleed2, 6 1/2
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, WET, AAA

Side 1: 26
Side 2: 55
Difference: 29

chart

including the runnaway tribe of 6 1/2, because they are ex bleed, but i could not add bleed as they disbanded.

Lol we have nothing with 6 1/2 noob, don't know why you're putting them here :) No matter what you say and post here you're getting rimmed noob, you can make this stats all you want, but be sure to check them again once we start hitting

DeletedUser119533

Lol we have nothing with 6 1/2 noob, don't know why you're putting them here :) No matter what you say and post here you're getting rimmed noob, you can make this stats all you want, but be sure to check them again once we start hitting

I informed you that 6 1/2 are ex bleed, the tribe you merged with, the one MEA were at war with, maybe you should read the whole post before commenting. It is stats showing that your front already tried to fight, and lost the fight decisively, although i did not include everybody. Your side has taken villages (not recapps), so do not pretend that your tribe are not attacking, even some coordination is going on, but i agree not tribe wide ops.

Am i getting rimmed? i do not think i am, but i know some players who are, i am loving HD30000 support request, maybe you could send him some help rather than post here.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I informed you that 6 1/2 are ex bleed, the tribe you merged with, the one MEA were at war with, maybe you should read the whole post before commenting. It is stats showing that your front already tried to fight, and lost the fight decisively, although i did not include everybody. Your side has taken villages (not recapps), so do not pretend that your tribe are not attacking, even some coordination is going on, but i agree not tribe wide ops.

Am i getting rimmed? i do not think i am, but i know some players who are, i am loving HD30000 support request, maybe you could send him some help rather than post here.
And let me inform you I don't give a crap who they are :D We're not bleed and we don't work with 6 1/2 so I don't really care if you were at war with them.
And wow, are you really trying to flex because you guys are nobling a guy thats gifting you villas? Weird flex, but okay

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119533

And let me inform you I don't give a crap who they are :D We're not bleed and we don't work with 6 1/2 so I don't really care if you were at war with them.
And wow, are you really trying to flex because you guys are nobling a guy thats gifting you villas? Weird flex, but okay

I think you missunderstood what i was saying. You threatened that you were going to go knocking on MEA's door. I pointed out that your frontline already had, and even with your support and the support of extra cannon fodder, they lost decisively. The stats were to show what happened when they did, with your tribe included because your guys were involved, joining you when they lost.

Yes i can list the guys gifting villages for you

Snoevl is gifting villages
psychovisual is gifting villages
HD30000 is gifting villages
Darkmatter is gifting villages
Robert knepper is gifting villages
Gawron98 is gifting villages

Wow 6 lost villages, but only one is gifting you say? now you knicked one of them, so my guess is you are claiming he is gifting the villages.

upload_2018-12-29_16-36-39.png

This guy got over 500,000 odd and you say he gifted them? The villages also had the walls knocked down, disproving your gift theory. But i do laugh that your tribe kick players who lose villages when overwhelmed, especially when your tribe did not provide adequate support to villages in dangerous locations.

Well done

P.s, no need for the language.

Last edited by a moderator:

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
First of all, this is how the statistics should look like:

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WET

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 37
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139,144
Side 2: 269,961
Difference: 130,817

chart

We did not work with bleed before the merge, so don't include other tribes, we're talking about WUS and IWB here and you're include other tribes to make your tribe look better than it actually is.
So as we can see here you guys still nobled 17 more villas, but the difference is that you did that in planned OPs an our members were more or less solo nobling. So sit down kid and stop being a pussy, reveal your in-game name :)

P.S. Oohh sorry, did I offend you? Suck my peeennn dawg

DeletedUser119533

First of all, this is how the statistics should look like:

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WET

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 37
Difference: 17

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 139,144
Side 2: 269,961
Difference: 130,817

chart

We did not work with bleed before the merge, so don't include other tribes, we're talking about WUS and IWB here and you're include other tribes to make your tribe look better than it actually is.
So as we can see here you guys still nobled 17 more villas, but the difference is that you did that in planned OPs an our members were more or less solo nobling. So sit down kid and stop being a pussy, reveal your in-game name :)

P.S. Oohh sorry, did I offend you? Suck my peeennn dawg

Your frontline is all ex bleed and therefore the stats on bleed do count, since WUS and bleed merged, WUS got involved in that war and therefore the stats of that war do count, you merge with them you take there stats, not start afresh.

The real stats are much more favourable to MEA side, since your members were bleeding villages before joining you. Even by excluding the players losing villages, such as the ones you kicked from bleed, bleed 2 and WUS, you are still losing the war decisively.

P.S. Well done on coming out to the world, and asking if i want to suck your peeennn however, i must decline for i am not gay and also it is exceptionally small, so even if i were i would not have the patience to try and find it. You should join Grinder, maybe you can find a man on there with more patience.

Last edited:

Ragestyles

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This Thread is becoming more and more funny as time goes on :D
I wanna see how well MEA and WET against our actual good players do. :p

Bragging about a points advantage because they were able to take some RIM villages from Robert and his general shitty player location after hiding against the WET wall... come on guys - you are better than that (I hope)

Oh well, they are already busy enough currently with Snoevl.. but this guy can manage, he is a good player.

DeletedUser119533

This Thread is becoming more and more funny as time goes on :D
I wanna see how well MEA and WET against our actual good players do. :p

Bragging about a points advantage because they were able to take some RIM villages from Robert and his general shitty player location after hiding against the WET wall... come on guys - you are better than that (I hope)

Oh well, they are already busy enough currently with Snoevl.. but this guy can manage, he is a good player.

Wow, your excuses are terrible, as when you lose:

Your players are gifting villages
The players losing villages are bad players
Or the few good players in your tribe have poor locations, meaning they will lose
Also buddykool was planning to quit, so the attacks don't count and he was the bestest and not rimmed

I would say it is down to poor support from the main tribe, and the backline players sending insults to the frontline rather than defensive units, which would be more useful.

Congrats on the op on FY though guys, i see you made headway against a tribe less than a quarter of your families size, those good players must feel so big picking on such a small guy and gaining a whole 5 villages. I think i put an acurate image of the fight below

images

P.s Trex must be a right nub considering he lost a village and MEA only attack the weak players and gifted villages.

DeletedUser119533

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: FY, Fu

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 17
Difference: 5

chart

When MEA gained a total of 17 more villages (not including runners, kicked players, or players left behind from the merge, or players already under attack when the merge happened, or any player WUS doesnt want in the stats because it will make them look bad), WUS players said that they had not done an op etc etc.

WUS do an op and overall gain 5 whole villages, so what do we all think about this war? let me guess, FY is picking on the bad players too?

Just list the good players here, which tribes are allowed to attack, and then they will focus there, to help you guys out.

DeletedUser122732

I'm pleased you have become a WUS fan boy. Please join the queue :)
You must be quite narrow minded to assess a first tribal OP purely on villages taken and retained. Although the OP took 19 villages many were re capped, but those villages now have no walls or troops.... I wouldn't expect anything less from FY or MEA for that matter. They have won worlds before, if we walked over them in one OP i'd of been shocked. FY are doing a decent job and some players we put trust into to be able to handle front line warfare have been disappointing which FY have taking advantage of. I still wouldn't want to be in FY's position right now, the amount of troops they spent and the poor dodging means they are set for an expensive troop bill.

As for including previous stats of Bleed vs MEA/WET that's fine if it makes you feel more comfortable and fuels ambition to paint WUS in whatever light it is you so desperately want to achieve. The front line will stabilize then we will see how things pan out, its early days in the WUS vs FY war, but technically FY are losing.
As for WUS vs MEA, it isn't officially a war, no one has declared yet but it might as well be. Although I would love to have a turtle tribe sandwiched between our FY front line that just feeds us defense and sends nobles close range behind our nukes.

DeletedUser119533

I'm pleased you have become a WUS fan boy. Please join the queue :)
You must be quite narrow minded to assess a first tribal OP purely on villages taken and retained. Although the OP took 19 villages many were re capped, but those villages now have no walls or troops.... I wouldn't expect anything less from FY or MEA for that matter. They have won worlds before, if we walked over them in one OP i'd of been shocked. FY are doing a decent job and some players we put trust into to be able to handle front line warfare have been disappointing which FY have taking advantage of. I still wouldn't want to be in FY's position right now, the amount of troops they spent and the poor dodging means they are set for an expensive troop bill.

The front line will stabilize then we will see how things pan out, its early days in the WUS vs FY war, but technically FY are losing.
As for WUS vs MEA, it isn't officially a war, no one has declared yet but it might as well be. Although I would love to have a turtle tribe sandwiched between our FY front line that just feeds us defense and sends nobles close range behind our nukes.

I think you need to learn to read, el bahattee said that the extra gains MEA were to do with the first op and judged on that, so i showed your op on FY and asked what that means for your tribe, especially considering you made less gains on a tribe 1 quarter of your size.

Your front will stabalize? Your players say they are shit, Your players say they are gifting villages when they lose them due to lack of support, Your players quit when attacked. Maybe it will stabablize, but your backline need to stop insulting them, kicking them and help them instead. MEA is 2 thirds of your size, including the tribe wet, so don't pretend it is WET making the difference, the difference is MEA use there troops more effectively.

@ trex you did at the time of posting, but you recapped, but still my point was to disprove that your frontline players are all shit or gifting villages to the enemy, and rather due to lack of support, which i am sure you will agree.