Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,716
Side 2: 125,998
Difference: 132,718

chart

Just gonna leave this here since you were so quick to judge by the first wave of the op.

DeletedUser119533

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: FY, FH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43
Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 258,716
Side 2: 125,998
Difference: 132,718

chart

Just gonna leave this here since you were so quick to judge by the first wave of the op.

Again, your tribe made comments that mea were only ahead because of an op, so i said what about yours, but if you want to take that as me judging from the first op carry on.

But congratulations for on picking on a family tribe less which is less than a quarter of your families size, which you hit in the back while it was at war with another top 3 tribe, while many players are less active for the holidays, which is family time, and making an overall gain of 21 villages. You should be proud of that.

Meanwhile at the other end

Side 1:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WET
Side 2:
Tribes: WUS, IWM

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 27
Difference: 33

chart

Not including players your tribe kicked for losing, not including players your tribe left behind during the merge, because you think they should not count

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WUS, IWM, Bleed2, 6 1/2
Players: HD30000

Side 1: 73
Difference: 46

chart

Not including players who were left behind during the merge from bleed

Last edited:

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Thanks for the interesting read Nest :) Had to check what my friends keep bugging me about, it does indeed seem like a fun world.
Gl hf to all you TW players in 2019!

DeletedUser122866

Wish the best to all sides and happy new year

Last edited by a moderator:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: WUS, IWM, Bleed2, 6 1/2
Players: HD30000

Side 1: 73
Difference: 46
Just saying... If bleed was still an actual tribe you'd see that bleed actually took more than 73 villages... Also include when I was solo this world nobling MEA. Or when bleed was nobling MEA/AAA back at the start of the world? Literally we haven't pushed back for nearly a month. SO please continue bragging about these stats and I'll gladly go outa my way to go pull the stats of WET/MEA/AAA losing way more than 73 villages already...

DeletedUser116490

Just saying... If bleed was still an actual tribe you'd see that bleed actually took more than 73 villages... Also include when I was solo this world nobling MEA. Or when bleed was nobling MEA/AAA back at the start of the world? Literally we haven't pushed back for nearly a month. SO please continue bragging about these stats and I'll gladly go outa my way to go pull the stats of WET/MEA/AAA losing way more than 73 villages already...

Why recalling old issues? Lets just the present and plan for future :D :D :D

DeletedUser119533

Bleed lost the war though, they attacked MEA with planned attacks, then when attacked back they disbanded, now claim morale victory saying they could have won if they wanted too? You have performed well, but this is a team game and your tribe members fell around you, while you prospered, and your tribe lost. Now you are in WUS and excuses are coming thick and thin, and are kicking players to improve your stats.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Bleed lost the war though, they attacked MEA with planned attacks, then when attacked back they disbanded, now claim morale victory saying they could have won if they wanted too? You have performed well, but this is a team game and your tribe members fell around you, while you prospered, and your tribe lost. Now you are in WUS and excuses are coming thick and thin, and are kicking players to improve your stats.
You remind me of DA. Infact I saw him not long ago in MEA backlines, it wouldnt surprise me if he is somewhere in there. Just like him to use a alias to spam on the forums while doing literally nothing ingame of significance.

DeletedUser26129

Man i love adding random tribes to boost stats.

Can we do that? i mean i took a village from a guy in a tribe all by himself, but pretty sure he was Korean, so must have been a multi working together with MEA right?

But lets be honest, the war is young, FY did a good job recapping, but they are to small, to far away from Mama Mea (Pun? i think so) to get alot of help. so they will die off.

But in the meantime FY feel free to build up villages for us!

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
You remind me of DA. Infact I saw him not long ago in MEA backlines, it wouldnt surprise me if he is somewhere in there. Just like him to use a alias to spam on the forums while doing literally nothing ingame of significance.

They type differently. DA gives himself considerable airs and also redirects conversations to 'subtly' congratulate his playing style & leadership

I mean it could be him still but probably not :D

DeletedUser119533

They type differently. DA gives himself considerable airs and also redirects conversations to 'subtly' congratulate his playing style & leadership

I mean it could be him still but probably not :D

No i am not that nublet. I think trex is wishing i was as hes such a fanboy, but trex is wrong again as usual.

@Trex

Nice to see The supervillan and darkmatter being internally after such a heroic fight. A combined odd rise of 1 million shows the backline support they got for the battle, right after hd30000 was dismissed for a 900k odd rise, and then accused of gifting villages to the enemy.because he was unable to defend villages in precarious locations without tribal support.

Great work from WUS

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When will George Washington be back so Emilio can concentrate on his account only again. I’m sure he’s getting worn out playing two accounts? And was that Emilio that burnt those flag boosters on George Washington’s account on attack boosters? That’s awkward... especially when they didn’t hit anything...

Also still rip boorhong.

DeletedUser119533

When will George Washington be back so Emilio can concentrate on his account only again. I’m sure he’s getting worn out playing two accounts? And was that Emilio that burnt those flag boosters on George Washington’s account on attack boosters? That’s awkward... especially when they didn’t hit anything...

Also still rip boorhong.

RIP
psychovisual
Darkmatter
The SuperVillan
HD30000
rEmotion

Also RIP to bleed and bleed 2, and the dozens of players rimmed through that war, which you lost

You talk about accounts being tired out, but what about your guys? sitting frontline accounts, while Emilio could be tired, he still sees the account flourish, while accounts you sit are rapidly losing villages... Awkward...