• Hammer / MAD

• Kush

• Enubz

• entire world mass deletes at the same time

• Cody is a idiot

• Litd

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser52125

In all my years of TW, I've never seen a tribe who is 2.5x rank 2 claim to be the underdog.

im not sure we are claiming to be an "underdog". definition of an underdog would mean everyone thinks we have no chance or very little chance in winning. which clearly we are all confident we "four" will win.. i think what these guys are trying to get at is, the "tribes" that are against us "four" clearly have more villages than we currently do. in fact, if you take all the tribes that are against us we are just shy of being 5k villages short of everyone else. Do i think we are underdogs? absolutley not. But a 5k village deficit is HUGE. By those numbers we should most definitly be classified in the "underdog" category.

Ive sat back and kept my mouth shut for months. i dont bother anyone or trash talk. im here to have fun. yes a win would be nice at the end of the day but i honestly wouldnt care. Ive seen guys talk about "dirty tactics". i personally am not a guy that "backstabs" my tribemates. then theres also talk about the "recruiting anyone". im here to tell you guys since most of you cant seem to figure out that this is a war game. it is war, anything goes. a win is a win. doesnt matter how you get it, and i most definitly do not care what someone thinks of me. This world or any world forward. I know im going to get blasted by some ignorants/angry individuals, just remember when you go replying to this im going to be smiling reading the replies. ;)

excuse the poor english, spelling, punctuation etc. if you cant read it or make sense of it well stick it where the sun dont shine.:)

get your hardhats and crayons boys, its war :D

p.s. cody is an idiot ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122473

So. You all take every notable rim tribes villages. But don't add your own satellite villages to said ratio. Well ain't that just cute.

Let's see, Four, 350 and UW
Four 11054
350: 1442
U.W.1048
So 13544..
I may be missing another tribe of lackies somewhere, who knows? and tbh, who cares?

Either way this will be fun.
Some of you seem so concentrated on creating drama and saying "hey those guys against four are spreading propaganda" that I'm starting to wonder if you used to write the scripts for Guiding Light or Bold and The Beautiful.

Oh and if Cody is such an idiot. Why have you guys had such a hard time taking him off the map? :D

DeletedUser52125

So. You all take every notable rim tribes villages. But don't add your own satellite villages to said ratio. Well ain't that just cute.

Let's see, Four, 350 and UW
Four 11054
350: 1442
U.W.1048
So 13544..
I may be missing another tribe of lackies somewhere, who knows? and tbh, who cares?

Either way this will be fun.
Some of you seem so concentrated on creating drama and saying "hey those guys against four are spreading propaganda" that I'm starting to wonder if you used to write the scripts for Guiding Light or Bold and The Beautiful.

Oh and if Cody is such an idiot. Why have you guys had such a hard time taking him off the map? :D

ok now add the rim tribes together thats against us.. and you will see a 5k village deficit. pull your head out and see some light. maybe then you will be able to read stats like a normal person. before you open your mouth and look like an idiot, learn basic math. if you feel the need to keep looking completly ignorant please respond with more ignorance and ill do the math for you.

also cody is the one that made the poll.it was supposed to be funny by adding cody is an idiot. apparently you lack humor as well. you should really grab your hardhat and crayons and go back to school buddy.

DeletedUser118341

im not sure we are claiming to be an "underdog". definition of an underdog would mean everyone thinks we have no chance or very little chance in winning. which clearly we are all confident we "four" will win.. i think what these guys are trying to get at is, the "tribes" that are against us "four" clearly have more villages than we currently do. in fact, if you take all the tribes that are against us we are just shy of being 5k villages short of everyone else. Do i think we are underdogs? absolutley not. But a 5k village deficit is HUGE. By those numbers we should most definitly be classified in the "underdog" category.

This made me chuckle.

DeletedUser122015

This made me chuckle.

The funniest thing is cherry picking your own attempt at contradictions. Please refer to the underlined as it's pretty much saying "THEORETICALLY WE ARE, BUT WE AINT"

Cody is also an idiot.

DeletedUser122473

ok now add the rim tribes together thats against us.. and you will see a 5k village deficit. pull your head out and see some light. maybe then you will be able to read stats like a normal person. before you open your mouth and look like an idiot, learn basic math. if you feel the need to keep looking completly ignorant please respond with more ignorance and ill do the math for you.

also cody is the one that made the poll.it was supposed to be funny by adding cody is an idiot. apparently you lack humor as well. you should really grab your hardhat and crayons and go back to school buddy.

The deficit at this moment is 4550 villages, not that it matters really. I mean 450 villages. That's just about the size of Mezonis' account.
We'll settle for that to eat so you guys can have that neat and orderly number.
Also, why so hostile. Who hurt you? :D

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The deficit at this moment is 4550 villages, not that it matters really. I mean 450 villages. That's just about the size of Mezonis' account.

Interesting numbers. If you wouldn't try so badly to make us look bad you might be able to NOT counter your own argument in 2 sentences. (btw both numbers are fake :D)

Like I know you agreed on this propaganda and you are trying to make us look bad but thinking before you're writing down these lies would hurt much? At least you wouldn't look that silly. :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser122473

Interesting numbers. If you wouldn't try so badly to make us look bad you might be able to NOT counter your own argument in 2 sentences. (btw both numbers are fake :D)

Like I know you agreed on this propaganda and you are trying to make us look bad but thinking before you're writing down these lies would hurt much? At least you wouldn't look that silly. :/

So those numbers are fake, because they don't suit your narrative. Well whatever bloods your goat bud.
As to propaganda. I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.
Speaking of propaganda. I love it when people are quoted out of context.. Have you considered journalism? Misquotes and hyperbole you'd fit right in!

DeletedUser120022

You boys of FOUR, you know what is funny? You keep on yelling this is propaganda and so on, but you keep on reacting/responding on it. You are even countering every single time with argument and numbers. You guys are getting nervous to not win this world anymore?

Rest your case and show us what you got to come back from the 'underdog' position.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Homies we get it, we know that you're the greatest fakers alive!
uAgHdfo.png

I don't even have incoming supports...

DeletedUser122473

Homies we get it, we know that you're the greatest fakers alive!
uAgHdfo.png

I don't even have incoming supports...
That's cute...
unknown.png

Largest amount I've seen from you lot so far is 1200 to a player. Why even bother?

DeletedUser122891

Yo FOUR gang, can you hurry up and win that world so Urek, Diopter, hellotaeyeon, hellosatang and Lacrimosa can come play seriously on w104?

Thank you very much and best of luck. ;)

Last edited by a moderator: