Casual 4 World Discussion

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Is there still life in casual 4?

a few months and no updates.

Or is it also destined for a typical end where the co-played accounts merge profiles and tribes. There will be a winner eventually... pity...LOL

Dont join Casual 5... its already dead. Plead with TW to give us a casual 6 please.

DeletedUser121354

Still, a lot of happens going on right now in Cas4... Matter Brave Order? are eating Reaper... hopefully, CAS4 will be finished within 4 months lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Still, a lot of happens going on right now in Cas4... Matter Brave Order? are eating Reaper... hopefully, CAS4 will be finished within 4 months lol.

This is good news.... I hope they make a new casual before that happens... so you guys from casual 4 can carry over all your inventory items before having to close that world. It is unfair that they dont have one already because the guys from cas 1 and cas 2 lost out big time.

Noble Syndrome

Glad to see my thread is still getting some use :)

Looks like Matter is doing well. Any updates?

I'll be joining C6, just a pity I can't transfer from C5 :-(

Path To Ascension

Reaction score
The world is basically over. Matter has won. Reaper is mostly inactive, disorganised and lacks experience. Brave got killed by inactivity. Order and Matter players have worked together well to secure a win.