Who is the weakest core tribe?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The correct answer to all this rubbish is the tribe who will win are most likely the same who win most the worlds because they end up getting all the big account back stabbers and the better merges . It's not who you are in TW and how good you are , but who you know .

DeletedUser122859

The correct answer to all this rubbish is the tribe who will win are most likely the same who win most the worlds because they end up getting all the big account back stabbers and the better merges . It's not who you are in TW and how good you are , but who you know .
I think Trex and Flex will use WUS to grow massive, then leave the tribe, create their own tribe of just the two of them and win the world as a duo hahha

DeletedUser122859

I mean it's the only way the world will be interesting whatsoever. Right now it is boring as hell.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I feel like you are salty you lost worlds. I get it, I lost 90% of the worlds I ever played... But after knowing your presence for 3 months I have heard you complaining about backstabbers enough to get bored of it...

Shit happens, learn from it, move on.

I beleive in your Balian, and I think you are a positive for this game, and this world

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like you are salty you lost worlds. I get it, I lost 90% of the worlds I ever played... But after knowing your presence for 3 months I have heard you complaining about backstabbers enough to get bored of it...

Shit happens, learn from it, move on.

I beleive in your Balian, and I think you are a positive for this game, and this world

I spoke the truth , i been playing this game long enough and I know exactly what's going on even a blind man can see it , so if you want to call me salty for speaking the truth because you get justification out of it so be it , but that's not going to stop me from speaking the truth .

DeletedUser26129

Man,

This analysis is so great, so powerfull, i dont understand why burn hasn't already disbanded? obviously you have them beat!