A proper assessment of the four core tribes

DeletedUser117803

Hopefully there are no back stabs in WUS , I am tired of being back stabbed world after world , it really sucks seeing the same players win a majority of the worlds and you all wander why TW community is dying , because players are tired of the same crap , besides the japeetje , do you ever have anything nice to say or are you always just ignorant like the majority of Visine ?

I take exception to that comment.
I may be many unsavory things, but ignorant is not one of my negative attributes.

much love, though.

DeletedUser122859

I take exception to that comment.
I may be many unsavory things, but ignorant is not one of my negative attributes.

much love, though.
so ignorant is a positive attribute? That seems pretty ignorant ;)

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Hopefully there are no back stabs in WUS , I am tired of being back stabbed world after world , it really sucks seeing the same players win a majority of the worlds and you all wander why TW community is dying , because players are tired of the same crap , besides the japeetje , do you ever have anything nice to say or are you always just ignorant like the majority of Visine ?

Are you still upset we didn't want to play with you on w95, like are you ok mate

DeletedUser122891

Here's my prediction on how the world will develop in the next few months

1) Burns either falls apart or disintegrates or something in the next 2-4 weeks (give or take various factors)
2) Creates a power vacuum in k54. I'd say the majority of the larger and "better" players are picked up by WUS to some degree with a handful by visine. Both sides accuse the other of merge to win etc. Theres probably some leftovers who arent picked up by either tribe and they form their own tribe but they're basically food at this point
3) Underlying tensions begin to rise between WUS/Visine. MEA / WUS turns into a kinda proxy war between WUS/Visine. Shots fired and autistic screeches intensify
4) The sizes of Visine/MEA become roughly equal to WUS through various means and sooner or later it becomes in essence a 2v1 (although village count between both sides is similar)
5) Much salt is thrown around the forums between both sides.
6) End war - cant predict that
7) World is over in probably 4-5 months

QUOTE ME
Burn looks pretty solid to me, why would they crumble? Because of the sudden change of leadership?

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Are you still upset we didn't want to play with you on w95, like are you ok mate
Where did I say anything about 95 ? You trying to put words in my mouth to try and set me up like you normally do ? I wouldn't want to play for the people in your tribe , you all don't fight for your wins you sit back just like burn and wait for easy prey , then near the ends your get all the big accounts who backstab for a win that's as good as it get , same story world after world .

DeletedUser116490

Here's my prediction on how the world will develop in the next few months

1) Burns either falls apart or disintegrates or something in the next 2-4 weeks (give or take various factors)
2) Creates a power vacuum in k54. I'd say the majority of the larger and "better" players are picked up by WUS to some degree with a handful by visine. Both sides accuse the other of merge to win etc. Theres probably some leftovers who arent picked up by either tribe and they form their own tribe but they're basically food at this point
3) Underlying tensions begin to rise between WUS/Visine. MEA / WUS turns into a kinda proxy war between WUS/Visine. Shots fired and autistic screeches intensify
4) The sizes of Visine/MEA become roughly equal to WUS through various means and sooner or later it becomes in essence a 2v1 (although village count between both sides is similar)
5) Much salt is thrown around the forums between both sides.
6) End war - cant predict that
7) World is over in probably 4-5 months

QUOTE ME

No. 3 seems began. Skirmish are happening..

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
Where did I say anything about 95 ? You trying to put words in my mouth to try and set me up like you normally do ? I wouldn't want to play for the people in your tribe , you all don't fight for your wins you sit back just like burn and wait for easy prey , then near the ends your get all the big accounts who backstab for a win that's as good as it get , same story world after world .
Did that happen on 90? Also you know you are playing with someone atm that backstabbed you in 95 right?
And is WUS easy prey or not? Because we are eating that today :)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Could you name these prolific backstsbbers for me please? I wouldn't want to associate with them in future :(

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people think burn will fall apart now Nest is gone. Let me assure you, burn is in good hands ;)

A lot of points mentioned are correct. A couple of our players had to quit due to RL commitments, not in the least our previous leader, Nest, as most of you know by now. I stepped up to take over the duchess role, and already working on restructuring the tribe. But in day to day stuff, nothing gets affected by this change, as I was already dealing with pretty much everything going on inside the tribe, the OPs, I just took on diplo now as well.

Anyone who underestimates burn will feel why you shouldn’t :)

Nice writeup divinewind, appreciated it

- Sophie

DeletedUser122108

Seems like a lot of people think burn will fall apart now Nest is gone. Let me assure you, burn is in good hands ;)

A lot of points mentioned are correct. A couple of our players had to quit due to RL commitments, not in the least our previous leader, Nest, as most of you know by now. I stepped up to take over the duchess role, and already working on restructuring the tribe. But in day to day stuff, nothing gets affected by this change, as I was already dealing with pretty much everything going on inside the tribe, the OPs, I just took on diplo now as well.

- Sophie

No offense meant but if I'm an old member of *Burn*, I'd rather push merge to Visine with Excellent Leadership than having a Duke who just got lucky and get recruited from Ballz before and doesn't have an excellent Ledership history based on past world.

Let me give you an example how important Duke Position is, in World 105 Echo declared on -L-, a Rank 2 Tribe and the Duke just cried and quit because he got betrayed by a member and disband the tribe in a day.

Anyway, best of luck. You'll probably need it. :)

Shinko to Kuma

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
No offense meant but if I'm an old member of *Burn*, I'd rather push merge to Visine with Excellent Leadership than having a Duke who just got lucky and get recruited from Ballz before and doesn't have an excellent Ledership history based on past world.

Let me give you an example how important Duke Position is, in World 105 Echo declared on -L-, a Rank 2 Tribe and the Duke just cried and quit because he got betrayed by a member and disband the tribe in a day.

Anyway, best of luck. You'll probably need it. :)

I got lucky? You have no idea who I am, or what my accomplishments are, since I’m not an ego like 90% of the community on here is nowadays who has to flaunt the past to feel validated. Idc if you won a world, idc if you are gods greatest gift. Every world is a new one with a different setting. A smart player never underestimates someone else.

You never worked with me or against me before, so how do you know how capable I am as a leader? Maybe you should do some research besides looking at twstats. I’m sure some of your peers who had the same original skepticism already adjusted their judgement.

and -L- is a joke of a tribe. Idk how that has anything to do with 104. I took over leadership from Nest 3 days ago. A bit early to throw me under the bus don’t you think?

DeletedUser26129

ooof these war statistics got me realy WET again :p
Every damn time i see your profile pic but know your a guy:

stop-it-boner.-no-meme.jpg

5-6 wus players have been rimmed so not all are doing well.

psychovisual - internalled after started to lose villages
darkmatter - internalled after started to lose villages
thesupervillain - rimmed
hd30000 - rimmed
rober knepper - internalled after losing most villages

The fact is snoeval, trex and co have had all the d from the backline, while small playes have been left unsupported so were rimmed, that is why they have high odd with few loses. WUS recruit anyone and everyone, then internal them rather than support them for easy growth, there players being much bigger then gives them an advantage but now they are running out of tribes to merge with, i wonder if there growth will be sustained.

Hey! sometimes you need a midnight snack and you don't wanna walk all the way to the fridge so you take it with you upstairs and eat it later....
Everyone in WUS gets a fair chance, you never know who you might pick up that turns out to be a beast, but yeah if they don't make the cut, they make the internal list (except for Trex as he likes to point out)

Also, yeah i gave Trex my D :rolleyes:.

Well, right now FY and WET are fueling the growth, expecialy WET has been nice enough to enable Trex to keep his growth up.
Which was nice of them, we expect MEA to be equaly nice.

Another round of excuses from a profound stabber. When does the WUS stab happen? :O

Trex and Flex warned me on day one that Flex is known as a backstabber, so i thought hey lets recruit him! fits right in! Now, aslong as we decide on backstabbing eachother at the same moment we will stay right where we are.

So Flex, we need to line our timings up!

- Sophie

Hi Sophie! nice to see you in power, soo... are you still single? i mean right now i am married to Christa, but i can break that off.. .as it was pointed out, we at WUS are running out of places to recruit from, a nice intertribal marriage opens that right up! i mean how are we going to feed trex without new people? you tell me!

I got lucky? You have no idea who I am, or what my accomplishments are, since I’m not an ego like 90% of the community on here is nowadays who has to flaunt the past to feel validated. Idc if you won a world, idc if you are gods greatest gift. Every world is a new one with a different setting. A smart player never underestimates someone else.

You never worked with me or against me before, so how do you know how capable I am as a leader? Maybe you should do some research besides looking at twstats. I’m sure some of your peers who had the same original skepticism already adjusted their judgement.

and -L- is a joke of a tribe. Idk how that has anything to do with 104. I took over leadership from Nest 3 days ago. A bit early to throw me under the bus don’t you think?

Well as a woman it is quite difficult to enter in the pissing contest, so this is not a fair comparisment!

Also, it is never to early to throw people under the bus! how else will you win the funniest homevideo?

DeletedUser114089

You obviously have not messaged me in visine . i am as lovely and far from ignorant.

Love you lots like jelly tots balian <3

xoxoxox