A proper assessment of the four core tribes

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Seems like a lot of people think burn will fall apart now Nest is gone. Let me assure you, burn is in good hands ;)

A lot of points mentioned are correct. A couple of our players had to quit due to RL commitments, not in the least our previous leader, Nest, as most of you know by now. I stepped up to take over the duchess role, and already working on restructuring the tribe. But in day to day stuff, nothing gets affected by this change, as I was already dealing with pretty much everything going on inside the tribe, the OPs, I just took on diplo now as well.

Anyone who underestimates burn will feel why you shouldn’t :)

Nice writeup divinewind, appreciated it

- Sophie

My theory of a Visine and Burn merge is still on the plate .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did that happen on 90? Also you know you are playing with someone atm that backstabbed you in 95 right?
And is WUS easy prey or not? Because we are eating that today :)

I didn't mention any worlds and not going to , as far as me playing with someone who back stabbed me is beyond my control I will play for certain people , who they have in the tribe is out of my hands .

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thought you were too busy merging in players from SOVIET/Bleed and whatever rim accs that pop up ;)

Players like you shouldn't even be posting in the externals you have no clue as to what is going on and your just rubbish , but I'll be a nice guy and fill you in , first of all I'm not busy merging or recruiting , see I'm just a soldier I'm not part of council , second of all I been said I can see Visine and Burn merging at some point , but everyone denied it would happen , so chew on that and stop bugging me .

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Players like you shouldn't even be posting in the externals you have no clue as to what is going on and your just rubbish , but I'll be a nice guy and fill you in , first of all I'm not busy merging or recruiting , see I'm just a soldier I'm not part of council , second of all I been said I can see Visine and Burn merging at some point , but everyone denied it would happen , so chew on that and stop bugging me .

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Its always funny to see people talking trash to people who have a much higher skill level than they do. Olve can do whatever you THINK your capable of x10 with his eyes closed babe ;) Don't hurt yourself <3

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Let's be real, the main enemy of our tribe is the barbs. Those sly little buggers just stare into your soul, leeching on your energy... Slowly draining your nobles... They need to be eradicated!

DeletedUser121667

Let's be real, the main enemy of our tribe is the barbs. Those sly little buggers just stare into your soul, leeching on your energy... Slowly draining your nobles... They need to be eradicated!

Let's be real, you just weak at fighting so got to attack poor defenceless barbs or be gifted villages from enemy ;)