ew Gingers, ne nor ne nor

DeletedUser119197

Lol sorry it’s christmas, I’m lazy I’m just getting information and gathering Intel on this clown

DeletedUser119197

actaully it’s not me playing lol it’s james travis or whatever you wanna call him, he wanted to merge with barcode not my fault lol

However, if you could tell me what acc your on I could happily show you my skill with being on an acc next to you ;)

DeletedUser119197

Oh and I can’t make the video, because it will show private dms and apparently other players are saying to me that it’s “nasty and not faithful to show private DMs lol

DeletedUser120206

However, if you could tell me what acc your on I could happily show you my skill with being on an acc next to you ;)

Please try, just don’t get rimmed in the process just like your previous worlds or make embarrassing video of yourself trying to be a youtube star.. I could do with putting another wannabe player in their place.

http://www.twstats.com/en103/index....e=all&timerange=2019/01/05 - 2019/01/15&pn=-1

Seems to me your skill is losing village and pretending you don’t play account. Don’t blame others for your own misdoings.

Last edited:

CuddlyTeemo

Reaction score
Waiting :/

Loading.... :D

I couldn't make myself not respond to this.

Sure they are losing a lot villages, we can all see that. But why is that? They are the 9th tribe on the leaderboard and they are being hit by the 3 top tribes. If you do some 1st grade maths and add up the combined points of those 3 tribes its roughly 56milion points against 5.3 milion points that ID have.

I would not be proud if were posting stuff like you are posting. Boasting about a player losing villages in a situation in which his tribe has 10.5 times less points.

This world is a joke to be honest. As if it were not enough that the 1st and the 2nd tribe worked together, they are joined by the 3rd, 4th and the 7th tribe. I have never before played such a ridiculous world.

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
I couldn't make myself not respond to this.

Sure they are losing a lot villages, we can all see that. But why is that? They are the 9th tribe on the leaderboard and they are being hit by the 3 top tribes. If you do some 1st grade maths and add up the combined points of those 3 tribes its roughly 56milion points against 5.3 milion points that ID have.

I would not be proud if were posting stuff like you are posting. Boasting about a player losing villages in a situation in which his tribe has 10.5 times less points.

This world is a joke to be honest. As if it were not enough that the 1st and the 2nd tribe worked together, they are joined by the 3rd, 4th and the 7th tribe. I have never before played such a ridiculous world.

We’re just waiting for this video but looks like we won’t get it :(

S

DeletedUser119197

If i was playing of corse I would of got rimmed because James has to fight many players on all frontlines

I didn’t play because yes world 103 isn’t my right speed, however if I see you me on a world with 2+ speed just know I’m playing properly and their isn’t an excuse unless I’m PP farming

I didn’t play this world you clown anyone who knows me knows this, I did try and get on the brock account but he didn’t want another player their, thus proves.. I literly just logged to talk crap about John and the players who backstabbed us...

Wasn’t my choice to merge with barcode acc at all you clown 2 different types of players on that account, I was told to not do anything, so please get you facts right you wannabe tribal wars pro lol

DeletedUser119197

You never answered what account you was on too ;) seems like someone’s a little scared

Can we get an F in the chat boiiisss

Big F

DeletedUser119197

Have you ever won a HP classic world btw ? Let alone lead one lol, well guess what

My noob asss has and lead the tribe at the same time :)

Note that the High Performance round is a world for advanced Tribal Wars players with very challenging settings at a high speed! If you have less experience with the game it is recommended to join world 105instead!

Guessing I won’t be seeing you in the HP lol, won’t be playing properly but come on Ben honest... you won’t be here because you lack skill

So as tribal wars has said, just join 105 instead if you already haven’t pal

Michael Corleone.

you can tell who is over invested in this game like those above me

DeletedUser119197

You can tell who are low lives when they come onto tw forums but don’t even play the game

Lol

Michael Corleone.

Imagine thinking logging onto an online forum makes one a low life.

the 10 minutes of being on a forum >>> the 6+ hours a day you put into the game fattie

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This thread.

yikes

And yeah Ginge did win a HP world, i was there at the startup, couldnt play that one tho :/