A proper assessment of the four core tribes

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Players like you shouldn't even be posting in the externals you have no clue as to what is going on and your just rubbish , but I'll be a nice guy and fill you in , first of all I'm not busy merging or recruiting , see I'm just a soldier I'm not part of council , second of all I been said I can see Visine and Burn merging at some point , but everyone denied it would happen , so chew on that and stop bugging me .

Don't be rude to olve... he might not be smart but he is not rubbish :( i love the guy

Btw love the drama keep it up!

RedCrayolaCrayon

I guess they're the only two who saw VAPE as a tribe with actual worth...

Yeah, only WET as well as TreX and Babin wanted us for diplomacy. There was also some nobody named Nest who wanted us as well. Pftt, what's a Nest and an OBEY anyway?

RedCrayolaCrayon

Certainly OBEY didn't need a meatshield while they cleaned the rim to defeat WET, certainly WET didn't just want the numbers to defeat OBEY...
Well at least i'm glad i'm not in Vape2.0

Ah yes, a tribe with exactly one player from Vape co-playing an account and has no say in any leadership matters is Vape 2.0.

And 6 players from VAPE ended up on the final winning roster of OBEY. So I guess, it all worked out?

Last edited:

DeletedUser122108

I got lucky? You have no idea who I am, or what my accomplishments are, since I’m not an ego like 90% of the community on here is nowadays who has to flaunt the past to feel validated. Idc if you won a world, idc if you are gods greatest gift. Every world is a new one with a different setting. A smart player never underestimates someone else.

You never worked with me or against me before, so how do you know how capable I am as a leader? Maybe you should do some research besides looking at twstats. I’m sure some of your peers who had the same original skepticism already adjusted their judgement.

and -L- is a joke of a tribe. Idk how that has anything to do with 104. I took over leadership from Nest 3 days ago. A bit early to throw me under the bus don’t you think?

LOL. Like I said, no offense meant. :) Yes, you got lucky as Burn invited Ballz instead of eating them.

You are right, I don't know you but we can focus on present to see how you handle things as Duke of *Burn*.

Side 1:
Players: Shinko to Kuma
Side 2:
Players: ExpiredMango

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235,851
Side 2: 0
Difference: 235,851

chart

As a Duke, you decided to eat most of Expiredmango's villa by yourself except for a few villages that goes to me myself and I.

As a Duke, that's one of the most of disgusting move you can do. It doesn't matter if it's a merge or not. You should look out for the growth of your other members, not just yours.

*Burn* is a contender with Nest as Duke, the least you can do as the new Duke is don't make it a joke of a tribe like -L- ;)