A proper assessment of the four core tribes

RedCrayolaCrayon

As a Duke, you decided to eat most of Expiredmango's villa by yourself except for a few villages that goes to me myself and I.

As a Duke, that's one of the most of disgusting move you can do. It doesn't matter if it's a merge or not. You should look out for the growth of your other members, not just yours.

*Burn* is a contender with Nest as Duke, the least you can do as the new Duke is don't make it a joke of a tribe like -L- ;)

You must be out of the loop. We're just practicing our endgame skills -- everyone merging into tudadar

-Abyss-

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
LOL. Like I said, no offense meant. :) Yes, you got lucky as Burn invited Ballz instead of eating them.

You are right, I don't know you but we can focus on present to see how you handle things as Duke of *Burn*.

Side 1:
Players: Shinko to Kuma
Side 2:
Players: ExpiredMango

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 0
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 235,851
Side 2: 0
Difference: 235,851

chart

As a Duke, you decided to eat most of Expiredmango's villa by yourself except for a few villages that goes to me myself and I.

As a Duke, that's one of the most of disgusting move you can do. It doesn't matter if it's a merge or not. You should look out for the growth of your other members, not just yours.

*Burn* is a contender with Nest as Duke, the least you can do as the new Duke is don't make it a joke of a tribe like -L- ;)

Its almost like there might've been a discussion about it. Hmmmmmm

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are missing the point @Namira, this was done purely because the Shinko to Kuma account wanted to feel more relevant as a neighbor of Evil Penguin. The size difference had begun to give them an inferiority complex which would have spread and made problems! We can't have that

So while they internal, I make fun of them while nobling what you can consider glorified barbs on the rim (they are red on my map, promise...)

(this text is highly ironic, and is meant to be taken as literal facts and the stone cold truth)

DeletedUser121667

You are missing the point @Namira, this was done purely because the Shinko to Kuma account wanted to feel more relevant as a neighbor of Evil Penguin. The size difference had begun to give them an inferiority complex which would have spread and made problems! We can't have that

So while they internal, I make fun of them while nobling what you can consider glorified barbs on the rim (they are red on my map, promise...)

(this text is highly ironic, and is meant to be taken as literal facts and the stone cold truth)

Shut up olvedn you bellend, now nest isn't on EP everyone's going to overtake you babyboy ;) :*

DeletedUser118341

I appreciate your opinion ofcourse, but with regards to WUS vs MEA. There isn't really a fight. They have had some poor attempts (as shown by many northern WUS members being reasonably high on the ODD stats with virtually no losses). However we haven't retaliated(again no MEA player up there with decent defending stats). Just been clearing up their turtle shield, which they subsequently have tried to either recruit or internal. As their shield crumbles ofcourse, things could potentially heat up.

As predicted since MEA have lost their shield things are heating up slightly.

Side 1:
Tribes: WUS, IWM
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA

Timeframe: 13/01/2019 02:00:00 to 17/01/2019 20:45:20

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 6
Difference: 49

DeletedUser119533

As predicted since MEA have lost their shield things are heating up slightly.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA

Timeframe: 13/01/2019 02:00:00 to 17/01/2019 20:45:20

Side 1: 55
Side 2: 6
Difference: 49

Not really, most of them are the wet rectruits and the recruitment of a player behind the frontline causing disruption.

WUS should have done better with the recruitment behind the front, a backstab and not that many villages taken.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Btw lets add another tribe thats in their family

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, Sins

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 130
Side 2: 13
Difference: 117

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,009,945
Side 2: 104,831
Difference: 905,114

chart

DeletedUser122712

This is by far one of the best worlds, all major tribes had done well. keep it up

DeletedUser122859

Not really, most of them are the wet rectruits and the recruitment of a player behind the frontline causing disruption.

WUS should have done better with the recruitment behind the front, a backstab and not that many villages taken.
Not sure if you are joking or serious. Being face to face with your "largest" player and no wus for half a continent away from me, this recruitment should have padded your war stats.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
In a world where recruiting everything is deemed as doing well

Ha well in every world I seen you play , you manage to squeak by with no major wars , you hug your biggest neighbor , then at the end you recruit all the back stabbers for the win and half your tribe cheats , but I know you will just deny it .

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Ha well in every world I seen you play , you manage to squeak by with no major wars , you hug your biggest neighbor , then at the end you recruit all the back stabbers for the win and half your tribe cheats , but I know you will just deny it .

Nothing to deny, its all true man

Michael Corleone.

winners get remembered. losers like yourself are laughed at.

Michael Corleone.

You think you are remembered for winning in CGI? Stfu
yup. i remember you losing how many times on that world? lmao, you lost to a family tribe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
yup. i remember you losing how many times on that world? lmao, you lost to a family tribe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
A mass recruit family tribe who was rank 1 and rank 2. I was offered an invite and rejected as I did not want to leave my friends behind. You gloat all you wish pal. World winners get no respect from me. Just because you win doesn't mean you earn it.